Author Topic: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community  (Read 25845 times)

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 07:14:13 PM »
1. What was ToRa doing all this time before he found war2

Too broad a question

Ok what games did you play before warcraft II? And why did it take so long to find this game?

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 07:19:37 PM »
12. Is it possible to beat a 9/11 dual with a one hall power when the players are close to the same skill? Is there any replays of this?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 08:29:52 PM »
12. No way to give a "definite" answer.. but if both players are at same skill, the dualer should win.

Obviously the luster might get lucky and run in the bottom of 9 when 9's ogres are gone or w/e .. but the dualer should win.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2016, 01:30:42 AM »
depends on what all-around means to yall. im deff best at customs, viruz deff best at bnes, player is a middleground, i suppose?

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2016, 06:24:24 AM »
It is "urnt" because I retired the B for ^Adam^

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2016, 07:57:13 AM »
 ruz dominated any custom I ever saw him play... archers most notably.  He just doesn't play them primarily, so few know how good he is at them.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2016, 08:09:35 AM »
the more map resembles BNE, the better he is at them, probably. Means he sucks ass at all kinds of chop, but he's good at 3v3arena.
Archers don't resemble gow very much, but it's a very simple map. BGH is a lil bit more complex. Still though, viruz thinks hes god at archers because he managed to beat arrow

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2016, 10:14:47 AM »
Everyone knows the best all around player was Its_hot who was the best ally, the KOMG, the god of the rewall, and ruled
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:23:28 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2016, 10:21:55 AM »
depends on what all-around means to yall. im deff best at customs, viruz deff best at bnes, player is a middleground, i suppose?

I've always beat viruz in all of our koth series for over a decade.

As for you, you are very good at some customs, but have made no noise on the vast majority? Or maybe I am wrong?

This has me thinking, how many different types / subcommunities are there in customs? BGHers, Pballers, Choppers, etc. I remember on BNE there seemed to be groups that just played like LA or Water Knights, etc or 62 peons, GW and it goes on and on
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 10:36:11 AM »
i only play customs that are being hosted/played. Meaning less and less... as of right now, only chop stays relevant. some maps like archers or 3v3arena semi-relevant. others are dead. no point in playing dead maps. thats also the reason why i hardly play. sometimes its not so easy to get a shitty 1v1 gow going, best time to play is at tournament hours

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »
That doesn't address where you stand on other maps though

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2016, 11:03:36 AM »
swift u have hacked several times after getting caught. viruz hasnt.
that iz the difference. u arent the #1. u will never b for the 50% of ppl here cuz u fukin hacked like an animal.

anyway. wud b great to meet spb in rl :D he must b v kool lol. if i met shitgun in real life it would get fysical. i would come in his mouth first and then kill him.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2016, 11:48:28 AM »
Ripe, that's not true but I don't care to get into it either.

I am sorry if it upsets you that the amount of people who consider me the best is more than any other amount that thinks any other one player is the best, and by a large margin. I'm not being facetious either. I share your same concern. I hacked like crazy on calveries for a few months about 13 years ago and that won't change. I don't blame you or anyone for holding that against me. In fact, I think everyone should at least to some degree. I totally regret it and admit it was wrong, and wish I hadn't done it.

I don't care about being considered #1 anymore either. Yeah,  I do think I can legitly beat any player who ever played the game on any built-in setting short of maybe NWTR and a few other maps, but I don't take some unreal amount of pride in it or look to rub it in everyone's face. And I also don't want credit or acknolwedgent. I'm just here talking about customs, and how viruz, who is ridiculously good at old/ef has never given reason to suggest that he is anywhere near the same force on other maps as the one he is on old/ef.

I'm just old now and don't want an argument, and we shouldn't need to have any as I already said I respect your opinion in thinking I am not to be nominated for #1.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2016, 11:52:19 AM »
$pace would be so proud of me right now.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2016, 12:00:26 PM »
fine.

i cant b assed to argue. however im amazed that u post so much and so quick answers if "u dont care"
however. let it b.
ur not the #1 period

neither is viruz. i agree  with u, he really isnt that special what ive seen in sea maps and any other puds. @ oldgow he is great. i once witnessed him beating some1 pro(i dont remember who now) from 4 with quick power lust vs 9-11 untouched dual lust. it was a great show and made the other one look like a clown with his dual. :)