Author Topic: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community  (Read 25822 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 12:14:43 PM »
At least we can all agree that ripe is such a sick fuck that he would probably lick the ass hole of the dead chicken claw just raped to death.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2016, 12:17:48 PM »
Yeah claw is good people
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2016, 01:14:32 PM »
Ywfn = Your worst fucking nightmare

Nice, was wondering that recently.

good questions benny!
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2016, 02:10:47 PM »
swift, i challenge you for 1v1 mutton!

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2016, 02:21:00 PM »

Swift is retired, he has nothing left to prove to the war2 community. If you wanted a real competitive game with swift the map would be archers.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2016, 02:32:19 PM »
we had that already

edit: i crushed his dreams of ever becoming a top1 archers players. He's actually in a shaman hut right now, made of goat shit, practicing (or one could say, POLISHING) his archers skills
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 02:38:19 PM by CLAW the racist »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2016, 03:49:01 PM »
1. What was ToRa doing all this time before he found war2

Too broad a question

Ok what games did you play before warcraft II? And why did it take so long to find this game?

I used to play warcraft 2 on battlenet east in 2000-2002. Back then all I played was Free castles.
After which I played playstation and Xbox until 2008-2009. I found gaming systems like those to be an unnecessary distraction so I stopped playing them and starting reading a lot of books.
I had a brief stint with warcraft 2 in 2009 but I didn't like the community and I got banned cause I said something bad to an admin and bsed him in the middle of the game.

I've read every single John Grisham, David Baldacci, James Patterson, and a few other fiction novelists. I've found writers are increasing only writing books that appeal to a female audience which is why I've lost a lot of interest for them over the years.

I started playing chess in 2010-2012 and I used to watch a lot of chess strategies on youtube. It was in 2014 I stumbled upon one of frostbitten's commentary video's.(I believe it was ~poscow vs Viruz)
Before I knew it I watched all of frostbitten's, Burnts, and tk's videos.

I then installed Warcraft 2 and started playing on the server.
The rest is history.

war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2016, 04:06:32 PM »

Swift is retired, he has nothing left to prove to the war2 community. If you wanted a real competitive game with swift the map would be archers.

Why Archers? lol

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2016, 04:21:09 PM »
Claw had no chance with bne/classic maps and you have no chance in chop

You are both really good at archers, claw with his speed and you with your unit control.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2016, 04:33:56 PM »

You are both really good at archers, claw with his speed and you with your unit control.
my unit control is better than swifts'. Besides, if he's not able to kill me early, i just shit on him lategame

i was actually thinking i have to kill him early or else me dead, but apparently its the other way around

edit: and by unit control, i mean controlling 30+ archers. swift would probably be better at some 8 archer vs 8 archer battles, but these do not happen often enough

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2016, 05:48:15 PM »

I am far better at other customs, but yeah I'm alright at Archers. I haven't played enough "great" Archers players to be able to get truly good at it.

Speed > micro anyday on archers - it's a clickfest map with very few war2 skills being transferable to it

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2016, 05:10:37 AM »
Ripe, that's not true but I don't care to get into it either.

I am sorry if it upsets you that the amount of people who consider me the best is more than any other amount that thinks any other one player is the best, and by a large margin. I'm not being facetious either. I share your same concern. I hacked like crazy on calveries for a few months about 13 years ago and that won't change. I don't blame you or anyone for holding that against me. In fact, I think everyone should at least to some degree. I totally regret it and admit it was wrong, and wish I hadn't done it.

I don't care about being considered #1 anymore either. Yeah,  I do think I can legitly beat any player who ever played the game on any built-in setting short of maybe NWTR and a few other maps, but I don't take some unreal amount of pride in it or look to rub it in everyone's face. And I also don't want credit or acknolwedgent. I'm just here talking about customs, and how viruz, who is ridiculously good at old/ef has never given reason to suggest that he is anywhere near the same force on other maps as the one he is on old/ef.

I'm just old now and don't want an argument, and we shouldn't need to have any as I already said I respect your opinion in thinking I am not to be nominated for #1.
You're not old and you do care. Get a life besides being a multimillionaire mma fighter. You're like 25 and you're a joke.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2016, 05:42:04 AM »

I am far better at other customs, but yeah I'm alright at Archers. I haven't played enough "great" Archers players to be able to get truly good at it.

Speed > micro anyday on archers - it's a clickfest map with very few war2 skills being transferable to it

Swift there will be machinations for this. LOL

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2016, 07:48:48 AM »
claw never was never will be  "the best" at classic/bne maps, i was inactive 2? years when he was playing w2. We played 1x1 "best from poland" it was draw 8-8  and i won 20zl cuase he beat at yourself xd
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2016, 11:32:19 AM »
and then banzai offered to host a 1v1 for us with a grand prize of 30 zl (pizza prize) and you refused. Would you go 8-8 vs me on chop? <3 noobcake