Re: A Real Gamer.
« Reply #1120 on: July 15, 2016, 05:55:12 AM »
omg what are the reasons you don't like it, I love it! I do agree the ending shit is ridiculous though.
- I do like the battle system, but dislike that they basically got rid of overdrives for one. limits,overdrives and special traits, (like summon for yuna and garnet) is what make individual characters special in there own way during battle
- Only Paine,Rikku and Yuna as playable characters as another dislike, I really enjoy the multiple characters aspect in FF's, specially when they have unique things like overdrives/limit breaks etc, which did basically get removed (Though they added a minigame to control characters like seymour, nooj and stuff in the remaster though)
- While i like the battle system, I didn't like the dress-spheres stuff with Garment Grids, getting the maximum bonus from the grids just involves alot of pointless switching on the grid in a battle, which you pretty much would only use in a boss fight. The idea of grinding white magic for a few minutes to learn a new white magic spell without the need to level up your character isn't a bad idea though.
- The Shuyin stuff was all rather lackluster for me
- THEY FUCKED UP BLITZBALL IN X-2!!!!! IT WAS FUN IN X!!
Lol, I can think of some others but those are a few off the top of my head