Author Topic: A Real Gamer.  (Read 347323 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: A Real Gamer.
« Reply #1095 on: June 22, 2016, 09:38:11 PM »
dam it caused a new page  >:( fboi left a response.

Use quote. O.o

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 22, 2016, 09:39:39 PM »
Quote from: Winchester on June 21, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

I'm playing Final Fantasy X Hd Remaster and going through the game without using the sphere grid. To those who don't know what that means, it means im not leveling up my characters at all basically.

I feel like I'd get so goddamn bored playing a JRPG with no character building like that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 22, 2016, 10:05:01 PM »
beat 10, but holy shit is the water ball game hard as hell.

Blitzball is very easy, do you have your characters moving on auto (default) or do you set it to Manual? Also, hiring free agents to replace the original besaid aurochs players except for Tidus (His Jecht Shot move is great) is the best way to play.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: June 22, 2016, 10:17:32 PM »
I'm playing Final Fantasy X Hd Remaster and going through the game without using the sphere grid. To those who don't know what that means, it means im not leveling up my characters at all basically.

I feel like I'd get so goddamn bored playing a JRPG with no character building like that.

Its pretty fun to do once you play through the game a couple times, it makes you be creative when entering areas once rikku joins the party, Customise with rikku is very nice

Once you get the Aeon's soul, you can start building an aeon up to face superbosses, but that requires heaps of grinding spheres for minor powering up, like 60 power spheres for 1 Strength. you dont get that till the calm lands though. And some superbosses you cant face with an aeon, like dark ixion 1st fight since his Thunderja will delay your turn, so most of the fight will  need to be done with the characters.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:19:56 PM by Winchester »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 28, 2016, 09:45:29 AM »
Fans Solve One of GTA 5's Biggest Mysteries - IGN
https://apple.news/A5d1TB_TjOKusDsByF2J2yQ

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 03, 2016, 03:27:47 PM »
lag..lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:29:27 PM by easycompany »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
A Real Gamer.
« Reply #1101 on: July 04, 2016, 03:50:26 AM »
lag..lol

How I feel when going back to work on Mondays [emoji58]

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 05, 2016, 10:19:29 AM »
Heres an update on my final fantasy 10 no sphere grid challenge (Basically no leveling up) playthrough.

Once you get to areas like thunder plains and Macalania, enemys pretty much all get the first turn over you, due to having higher agility which is even worse if you get ambushed, so if unprepared you can cop a game over pretty easy. Having Rikku steal in every fight she can is very important, and even backtracking to earlier places like Djose Highroad once Rikku joins to get hands on Silence + Petrify Grenades from mushrooms and anacondas  helped out a bunch. They become very useful for Bikanel Island to Bevelle when you don't have Yuna in the party during that time

A decent strategy I use is I bought a First Strike weapon for Tidus guaranteeing me a first move even if I'm ambushed during random encounters, which I then use him to switch to Rikku or Yuna to deal with the monsters from there on.

Customize with Rikku is super important too when entering different areas, gotta keep stealing appropriate items to customize protection, like Lightningproof, Fireproof, Iceproof, Waterproof.

Right now, i'm up to the Calm lands, I captured all the fiends for the Monster Arena minigame (Malboro was tricky to capture, but I manged to pull it off) and I just got Yojimbo in the cavern of the fayth and captured all the monsters in there for the arena. Next i'll be backtracking to macalania and capture all the monsters there to get the 60x Shining gems reward which deal a nice amount of damage when used.

Only Auron has a bit higher hp then the starting hp (1030 Hp) in this screenshot due to a 10% hp armour his currently wearing which i also customised with Fire + Waterproof

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:25:45 AM by Winchester »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 05, 2016, 07:20:22 PM »
Heres an update on my final fantasy 10 no sphere grid challenge (Basically no leveling up) playthrough.

Once you get to areas like thunder plains and Macalania, enemys pretty much all get the first turn over you, due to having higher agility which is even worse if you get ambushed, so if unprepared you can cop a game over pretty easy. Having Rikku steal in every fight she can is very important, and even backtracking to earlier places like Djose Highroad once Rikku joins to get hands on Silence + Petrify Grenades from mushrooms and anacondas  helped out a bunch. They become very useful for Bikanel Island to Bevelle when you don't have Yuna in the party during that time

A decent strategy I use is I bought a First Strike weapon for Tidus guaranteeing me a first move even if I'm ambushed during random encounters, which I then use him to switch to Rikku or Yuna to deal with the monsters from there on.

Customize with Rikku is super important too when entering different areas, gotta keep stealing appropriate items to customize protection, like Lightningproof, Fireproof, Iceproof, Waterproof.

Right now, i'm up to the Calm lands, I captured all the fiends for the Monster Arena minigame (Malboro was tricky to capture, but I manged to pull it off) and I just got Yojimbo in the cavern of the fayth and captured all the monsters in there for the arena. Next i'll be backtracking to macalania and capture all the monsters there to get the 60x Shining gems reward which deal a nice amount of damage when used.

Only Auron has a bit higher hp then the starting hp (1030 Hp) in this screenshot due to a 10% hp armour his currently wearing which i also customised with Fire + Waterproof

Damn, gj dude, impressive, you are a psycho though lol.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 05, 2016, 09:56:00 PM »
Damn, gj dude, impressive, you are a psycho though lol.

Haha, thanks. Some of the random encounters are easy since I have a weapon with Stonestrike on wakka. and what's good about that is it captures the fiends too for the monster arena if i kill him them with stone. It's a pain though when fighting monsters immune to it and have a ton of health like a Malboro, or those sand worms in the desert. My rikku survives most encounters since i customized her a weapon with Evade and Counter which required a Teleport Sphere which are hard to come by early on, I found 2 in a chest at Bikanel Island, I made 1 weapon for auron and 1 for rikku

My favourite fight is the first seymour fight so far. so many fun ways to go about that fight. The second one in Bevelle is fairly easy to do even without using any aeons, just gotta throw a poison fang at him with rikku to poison him and his gonna kill himself sooner or later. And use a lunar curtain and chocobo feather on auron to give him Shell + Haste so he can survive any of seymours attacks and recover from it in time.
i Overkilled him with an aeon though to get more Lvl 2 key spheres after the battle, those can make some nice mixs with rikku,

The fun part about playing with no sphere grid is your characters overdrives fill up very quickly if they are on the Stoic or Comrade overdrive setting since at this point in the game everyone pretty much gets 1 hit ko'd lol

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 05, 2016, 10:09:56 PM »
I wish I was l33t like Winchester [emoji24]

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 06, 2016, 04:31:16 AM »
try ff4 ds!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:33:14 AM by easycompany »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 07, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »
I have beaten Yunalesca now in my no sphere grid challenge and aquired the airship, now i can go get anima and magus sisters :P

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 10, 2016, 09:38:24 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 10, 2016, 09:39:20 PM »
Do you have/have you played X-2 Winchester? I played about 12 hours on emulator and it has maybe my favorite FF battle system ever, I kinda wanna get it the Steam HD release or just finish the PS2 emu playthrough. I'm moving this month tho so probably won't have much time to play :(