Author Topic: A Real Gamer.  (Read 348138 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: A Real Gamer.
« Reply #1110 on: July 10, 2016, 09:50:29 PM »
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 10, 2016, 10:18:19 PM »
no gaming :( thoughts and prayers being sent your way!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 13, 2016, 01:14:40 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 13, 2016, 07:25:02 PM »

this gamer thanks you jon_bois

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 13, 2016, 11:08:35 PM »
Do you have/have you played X-2 Winchester? I played about 12 hours on emulator and it has maybe my favorite FF battle system ever, I kinda wanna get it the Steam HD release or just finish the PS2 emu playthrough. I'm moving this month tho so probably won't have much time to play :(

I have it, but it's probably my least favourite of the the FF's i've played due to various reasons. Doing levels 1-100 in the Via Infinito though in Bevelle towards the end is extremely fun

I have played through it numerous times and gotten all endings. There are 4 endings, and the perfect ending has some pretty ridiculous requirements, like talking to every single npc in the game and recieving every bit of dialogue possible from them, looking at commspheres and zooming in listening to peoples conversations. some pretty bad shit haha. I only got the perfect ending once, and the good ending just feels better anyway lol

A feature you might enjoy though after beating the game is the New Game+ where you get to keep all your equipment and start a new game, but you gotta level up all over again, which is super easy if you have overpowered gear. It makes going for all the endings more tolerable
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:10:49 PM by Winchester »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 13, 2016, 11:22:15 PM »
ff9 is now on steam :o   \o\     /o/     \o/ that speedrun on ge64 is badass dude is hyped lol...i was like that when i 20 and 0'ed all my friends in the complex goldengun.

http://rankings.the-elite.net/goldeneye    he isnt the fastest a dude did a 1:11

https://youtu.be/SnqvtUWxRNA

legend is now a hasbeen lol
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:59:54 AM by easycompany »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 14, 2016, 08:57:20 AM »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 14, 2016, 11:36:57 AM »
omg!! maybe they will make new 8 bit games for it!!!i wonder if it will hurt retron and the others though.

scroll on down 15 year old hit by a car playing pokemon go >.> fun game people <.<
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 11:42:15 AM by easycompany »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 14, 2016, 09:15:17 PM »
Update: Nintendo says the  60 initial games will be the only games which is a huge huge missed opportunity and makes me not want it anymore.  But maybe someone will hack it

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 14, 2016, 09:35:30 PM »
Do you have/have you played X-2 Winchester? I played about 12 hours on emulator and it has maybe my favorite FF battle system ever, I kinda wanna get it the Steam HD release or just finish the PS2 emu playthrough. I'm moving this month tho so probably won't have much time to play :(

I have it, but it's probably my least favourite of the the FF's i've played due to various reasons. Doing levels 1-100 in the Via Infinito though in Bevelle towards the end is extremely fun

I have played through it numerous times and gotten all endings. There are 4 endings, and the perfect ending has some pretty ridiculous requirements, like talking to every single npc in the game and recieving every bit of dialogue possible from them, looking at commspheres and zooming in listening to peoples conversations. some pretty bad shit haha. I only got the perfect ending once, and the good ending just feels better anyway lol

A feature you might enjoy though after beating the game is the New Game+ where you get to keep all your equipment and start a new game, but you gotta level up all over again, which is super easy if you have overpowered gear. It makes going for all the endings more tolerable

omg what are the reasons you don't like it, I love it! I do agree the ending shit is ridiculous though.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 15, 2016, 05:55:12 AM »

omg what are the reasons you don't like it, I love it! I do agree the ending shit is ridiculous though.

- I do like the battle system, but dislike that they basically got rid of overdrives for one. limits,overdrives and special traits, (like summon for yuna and garnet) is what make individual characters special in there own way during battle
- Only Paine,Rikku and Yuna as playable characters as another dislike, I really enjoy the multiple characters aspect in FF's, specially when they have unique things like overdrives/limit breaks etc, which did basically get removed (Though they added a minigame to control characters like seymour, nooj and stuff in the remaster though)
- While i like the battle system, I didn't like the dress-spheres stuff with Garment Grids, getting the maximum bonus from the grids just involves alot of pointless switching on the grid in a battle, which you pretty much would only use in a boss fight. The idea of grinding white magic for a few minutes to learn a new white magic spell without the need to level up your character isn't a bad idea though.
- The Shuyin stuff was all rather lackluster for me
- THEY FUCKED UP BLITZBALL IN X-2!!!!! IT WAS FUN IN X!!

Lol, I can think of some others but those are a few off the top of my head

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 15, 2016, 06:30:03 PM »
I agree about the limited characters and also that the dress sphere switching stuff isn't that useful, though I like that anyway. And I think the small party size is made up by the wide variety of epic cute outfits.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 15, 2016, 10:47:15 PM »
wait till you find the item in level 40 Via Infinito called Catnip. All you will do is use Trigger Happy on Gunner.

You hit 9999 every hit with it if your health is yellow, so trigger happy spamm

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 16, 2016, 10:53:37 AM »
wait till you find the item in level 40 Via Infinito called Catnip. All you will do is use Trigger Happy on Gunner.

You hit 9999 every hit with it if your health is yellow, so trigger happy spamm

Love breaking FF games.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 16, 2016, 10:54:21 AM »