Author Topic: Re: Star Shaped Arrows.pud  (Read 5377 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Star Shaped Arrows.pud
« on: January 21, 2023, 06:52:26 PM »
I help anyone out who asks on this game normally. However you Startale on the other hand have a massive ego problem, are a cock sucker to people for no reason, and you're just a waste of life.

The ego could be forgiven, half of Warcraft 2 players have an ego problem traditionally. The problem is your ego goes with you having a super inflated delusion of how good you are at GOW. You aren't even in the top 10 of GOW players ever, and besides that your ego goes with a narcissistic, condescending, and toxic attitude towards anyone but your few 'friends' in your little clique.

So to put it all in a nutshell for you: you are the worst of human garbage and one of the few remaining trash players of your kind left on Warcraft 2. You aren't legendary, you're always going to be remembered as a loud mouthed above average game-playing puke. You are a piece of trash and a waste of oxygen.

So in conclusion here is a screen shot of the map you want. I am not sending it you, find it some other way. Try to be a better person in the future. Fuck off StarFraud.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 07:01:42 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Star Shaped Arrows.pud
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 12:23:51 AM »
Selling Tora's information, if anyone is interested message me.