Author Topic: You have died and gone to heaven: these are your choices  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
You have died and gone to heaven: these are your choices
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:34:40 AM »
Let's say the doomsday came and everyone you know and love died (you included) and you have been accepted into heaven, and you've been presented with 3 different types of heaven choices -or you can call them purgatory if you didn't like any of them- and you cannot change your decision after choosing one. So these are the ones, so choose wisely:

LAN Heaven

Imagine a LAN cafe that is 100 times bigger than the biggest LAN cafe on earth, and it's pitch black all the time, and the computer monitors are the only source of light, and it's playing techno/trance/house music (whatever electronic music you kids love these days) all the time. And all the computers have access to any and every imaginable esport game from the past, present and the future, and there are always empty seats. And you can find all of your multiplayer buddies that you've played in your past life in there, and you meet with them physically and you can play together any game you guys want at the same time and same place, and you will never fight amongst each other. You don't feel any hunger, thirst nor sleepiness, nor sickness, and you can play for all eternity.

Cons: It's always pitch black and the place can feel crowded/noisy since everyone kinda plays in the same big hub. The music genre never changes so if you don't like the music you are screwed. You cannot play anything other than a esport game/multiplayer game, and you will never enjoy the singleplayer experience ever again. You won't be able to experience a game with a good story. You don't have any earthly needs, but let's say you really wanted to eat a pizza because you've missed the taste - well you can't.

Singleplayer Heaven

Imagine a very large and luxurious lounge dedicated to you and you only, and there's no other person here other than the old cleaner lady that comes every few days and leaves immediately and never talks. You have access to a computer, a big television and a videogame console that can change it's shape and form into any of the videogame consoles that you've known in your previous life, at your whim. You can find and play any singleplayer videogame from the past, present and the future here. You also have a fridge in the lounge that holds anything you imagine, and a queen sized bed, and even a luxurious toilet. Note that you never feel hunger, thirst nor sleepiness, nor any of the earthly desires nor weaknesses but you can still do them if you ever feel like it. But no one else enters your room other than that cleaner lady who never talks. You cannot form physical connections with anyone you've known in your previous life, but you can still chat with all of your Steam friends on Steam, and Facebook friends on Facebook. (but no voice nor video chat. Text chat only) But you cannot play together, nor meet in your room nor someone else's room. And you cannot even leave your own room. But let's say you want something shipped from amazon, you can have it brought to your room in maximum 12 hours, and for free. (Anything that isn't a living and breathing multicellular being, not even a pet) Let's say you want a book, you can have it. You want a guitar, you can have it. You can even have sex doll. No questions asked.

Cons: You cannot have physical contact with anyone and it might get a little bit lonely there.

Non-Video Game entertainment Heaven

Imagine a big in-door pub, and it's full of people but somehow you can hear what your friends say, and there's no loud music playing. And there are all of the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and brands of the world in there, even the ones that you don't know nor didn't hear about, even if you cannot see one particular thing that you are searching for on the shelves, the waiter/waitress somehow leans and takes the bottle you are looking for out from one of the cupboards. They can even serve you mythical things like the water from the fountain of life, or the same wine jesus drank and whatnot, if you are into that kind of stuff. And it's all free, and they don't ever run out of drinks. You don't feel any hunger nor any earthly needs here, but you can drink to your heart's content, you will feel drunk but you will never ever pass out. Nor will you feel sleepy. And you won't feel the need to pee - unless if you want it. And any friend that you imagine from your previous life pops out of nowhere and joins you, and there's always something to talk about.

Cons: You really can't do anything other than drinking and chatting with friends over a table. They don't service food there neither, and there's no wifi.

----

These are your choices, so which one would you choose?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:43:50 AM by Erenussocrates »

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: You have died and gone to heaven: these are your choices
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 10:03:56 AM »
this forum is sick

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 10:25:31 AM »
last choice for me!wait a second  i love peeing when i drink its like the pinnacle of the experince,especially when you hold it so long its the best feeling in the world.

especially if everyone goes at once outside,kinda like a circle jerk without wearing each other out... ;D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:30:19 AM by easycompany »

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 11:23:36 AM »
i remember when i was a teenager and i played war2 all night every night my mum didnt like me playin late nights so i pissed in a bottle quietly  in my own room that i dont have to go to toilet makin any soundz that my mum would wake up LOL

SKITZO llololololo. jesus, ive played this game over 20 yearsssssss omfgggggggggggg

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
war2 > war3

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 08:46:46 PM »
Come on what about the choices?