Author Topic: I am the friends.pud and mutton.pud champion  (Read 8571 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: I am the friends.pud and mutton.pud champion
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 05:15:42 AM »
this thread is about my absolute and total domination on friends and mutton. you can start your own, gow-dedicated thread if you want. i will not go there offering bo7 on chop for 100$, because it will be a gow thread

oh, and stop dodging on friends or GTFO - this thread is for professional, fearless friends and mutton players

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 05:19:15 AM »
claw ill gladly play u series @ friendz.pud and also few mutton games for fun. i used to play a lot of mutton bak in time lawl. it iz a hilarous map :D

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2016, 07:55:24 AM »
He dont want play for fun, he want play for " master"
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2016, 08:02:31 AM »
what makes you say that? i want to crush all masters with or without their master tags.

at least now you can squeal behind ripes back while he does the job for you - and actually PLAYS me

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 09:10:55 AM »
Read rules challenge master
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2016, 11:45:18 AM »
Star.. swift.. do u guys even play friends? Literally all u have to do against a dualer is send waves of 7-9 grunts over and over and they will never get past hall. The gold is 100% exposed and the wood is pretty much just as exposed.

Dualing against someone of similar skill (or even someone who sucks at everything except rushing) is suicide on friends

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2016, 11:49:03 AM »
Even dualing 2v2 Is questionable because one of the most common 2v2 strats is for one of the players to go dk at like 14 peons.. and again gold so exposed it's just a peon rape fest.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »
Star.. swift.. do u guys even play friends? Literally all u have to do against a dualer is send waves of 7-9 grunts over and over and they will never get past hall. The gold is 100% exposed and the wood is pretty much just as exposed.

Dualing against someone of similar skill (or even someone who sucks at everything except rushing) is suicide on friends

Yes. I used to play it a lot pre .ru.

Not only is dualing a legitimate strategy on friends, but the strategy you are suggesting to combat it with would be a guaranteed easy win for a dualer who knows what they are doing. All it takes is a proper setup and the appropriate amount of GTS and they are forced to either cat, tech or counter dual themselves. The grunts only strategy to kill peons will actually slow the rusher down more than the dualer, if the dualer puts his GTS in the right spots and has enough of them. Even if the rusher kills a moderate amount of peons with his rushing (which he can only do if he rushes wayyy too hard effectively slowing himself drastically, or if the dualer sucks), then it still doesn't really slow the dual.

If I still played I would love to demonstrate this to you. You are a decent player, but just simply rushing vs me dualing, you would only get more and more behind and the harder you rush the more further behind on tech you would be.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 02:07:16 PM »
swift, this post is about your ego only

i dont think youre actually trying to convince a guy who thought he could beat yamon, then failed miserably, and still thinks hes in any position to make proper judgements about anything related to the game

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2016, 02:28:42 PM »
You shouldn't pay any mind to what you think, Claw. This thread is about your ego only. Perhaps you are projecting, I don't know. I'm merely talking strategy relating to a particular map that some egomaniac created a thread about in order to self-proclaim himself to be the best at it.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »
CLAW vs RIPE is going to happen sometime soon.

winner gets the "#1 racist on server" title and racist icon (KKK/Swastika depending on preferences)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2016, 05:45:06 PM »
nope

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2016, 06:02:19 PM »
confederate flag at least?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2016, 09:04:54 PM »
CLAW vs RIPE is going to happen sometime soon.

winner gets the "#1 racist on server" title and racist icon (KKK/Swastika depending on preferences)

lol

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2016, 06:14:16 PM »
Not only is dualing a legitimate strategy on friends, but the strategy you are suggesting to combat it with would be a guaranteed easy win for a dualer who knows what they are doing. All it takes is a proper setup and the appropriate amount of GTS and they are forced to either cat, tech or counter dual themselves. The grunts only strategy to kill peons will actually slow the rusher down more than the dualer, if the dualer puts his GTS in the right spots and has enough of them. Even if the rusher kills a moderate amount of peons with his rushing (which he can only do if he rushes wayyy too hard effectively slowing himself drastically, or if the dualer sucks), then it still doesn't really slow the dual.

Yamon did a sick 2h vs van doing exactly that, crushed him solidly after having lost a few games to rushing (though van did claim he was "playing bad that game", of course :D)

this is not a way to talk to the mutton and friends champion.
rofl
squeak!