Author Topic: In what order would you rate these players?  (Read 18640 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: In what order would you rate these players?
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2017, 02:36:48 AM »
Best to "worst."

I'll provide the names by giving my order.

1. Dugs[anz]
2. Shotgun
3. u8t3io3p
4. Startale
5. Lone
6. Jesk

agreed.

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2017, 10:13:46 PM »
They only play 1 map so i do not rate them at all :)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2017, 10:17:54 PM »
you spelled "multiple" wrong.

all of them can (and occasionally do) play other maps .. particularly classic maps. some even play some BNE and customs on occasion.

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2017, 10:52:07 PM »
Honestly i have never seen them play any other maps ,Exept u8 and yamon in their master challenge aside that is only gow and only gow

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2017, 06:53:59 AM »
lately we have been playing lots of different classic/bne maps and it has been quite of fun. many of us old skoolers actually like to play diff maps (not including customs since they arent real war2 and have nuttin to do with strategy ) but ppl r just too lazy and pick the easy and quick gow. there is only a few ppl who are against differents maps and those peeps are in small minority.

maybe just trashtalking multiretarded newbies like "warbandit" arent invited in those games.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2017, 07:31:59 AM »
lately we have been playing lots of different classic/bne maps and it has been quite of fun. many of us old skoolers actually like to play diff maps (not including customs since they arent real war2 and have nuttin to do with strategy ) but ppl r just too lazy and pick the easy and quick gow. there is only a few ppl who are against differents maps and those peeps are in small minority.

maybe just trashtalking multiretarded newbies like "warbandit" arent invited in those games.

++++++
he can only talk
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2017, 07:47:58 AM »
thing is, he's never been anything else than trash so idk where his ego came from. he sucked my dick well in a chop thread but then completely lost it after i refused to pard him

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2017, 10:38:35 AM »

++++++
he can only talk
Spouse talking is not all i do i actually ask for games,,,,,,,,you all talk big games but when one challenges (whoms not in your club) you abuse them?
Kinda childish,and you wonder why gow players aint respected by many :)

JUst gonna leave this here and confirmed my validation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, k thanks imput useless comments here,

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2017, 10:49:44 AM »
bandit the reason you're not in the "club" is because you have lost every single game (or series) against a decently skilled player .. 95% of your ladder wins are against complete newbs. Further more, about 50% of your losses are against complete newbs.

Then you're a confirmed hacker who has been caught at least 2 separate times

Then you talk trash for attention, instead of improve your skill and get attention simply by improving.

you're simply not at the competitive level you need to be at for anyone to take a master tag challenge seriously. Get to that level, then make the challenge.

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2017, 10:55:10 AM »
Note .Don't bitch to me about no respect if you cant show it, If you got a young gun trying to improve and actually play better players and you sit there being keyboard warriors, Don't demand any positive replies in return,
Use your brains stupid, You have one do you not?

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2017, 10:59:07 AM »
bandit the reason you're not in the "club" is because you have lost every single game (or series) against a decently skilled player .. 95% of your ladder wins are against complete newbs. Further more, about 50% of your losses are against complete newbs.

Then you're a confirmed hacker who has been caught at least 2 separate times

Then you talk trash for attention, instead of improve your skill and get attention simply by improving.

you're simply not at the competitive level you need to be at for anyone to take a master tag challenge seriously. Get to that level, then make the challenge.
SO by your pointless opinion , improve by playing less quality players,,,,,,,only to waste my time asking to play better quality and watch them run there mouth much like you do?
Yes great logic by flog tk :)
And they wonder why they cant grow the server,To many toxic wasted twats killing it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2017, 11:13:44 AM »
play top level players all day long ... be respectful, challenge players.. but you're not going to have an opportunity to challenge them for their tag until you improve your skill and gain some amount of respect from them.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2017, 11:17:29 AM »
if they wont play you under warbandit, maybe try smurfing and asking for 1v1's ... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  .. say "gg" after the games whether you win or lose... and build some respect in the community. you will have no problem at all getting games from good players if they enjoy playing with you.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2017, 12:39:32 PM »
if they wont play you under warbandit, maybe try smurfing and asking for 1v1's ... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  .. say "gg" after the games whether you win or lose... and build some respect in the community. you will have no problem at all getting games from good players if they enjoy playing with you.
+
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2017, 01:36:58 AM »
So you suggest playing on a smurf just to get a game ?
Only one problem with that champion,
Aside shotgun and a selected few chop players,I'm the only Australian player on server,
Which would indicate  an auto ban(thanks to dellams past history of ruining it for any other aus players)?
Note not starting an argument just suggestion a common problem i have come across.