Author Topic: Hi, I'm back  (Read 8617 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm back
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 05:19:05 PM »
um. what?

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 05:29:42 PM »
At least dellams the fun hacker to play against out of all the hackers, the guy never really curses you out and rages at you for hours (hi bhc master, martin and EQ) or anything like that when you play with him or beat him. Hes actually a decent fellow towards you if you play with him a couple times willingly when knowing that its him. 

I'd have to disagree as my experience with his hacking has been the complete opposite.  He VEHEMENTLY denies that he hacks (even as you're looking at his town in plain view) and then proceeds to trash talk you as the game progresses.  He's one player that I will ban instantly if I ever know it's him entering my games.  IMO I would never allow Dellam to play again.  He simply has no desire at all to play legit.  If he did, he could only prove it by streaming every game he ever plays to show that he ISNT hacking.  But with Dellam, he would stream and STILL hack because thats just how much he cares about his hacks.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »
At least dellams the fun hacker to play against out of all the hackers, the guy never really curses you out and rages at you for hours (hi bhc master, martin and EQ) or anything like that when you play with him or beat him. Hes actually a decent fellow towards you if you play with him a couple times willingly when knowing that its him. 

I'd have to disagree as my experience with his hacking has been the complete opposite.  He VEHEMENTLY denies that he hacks (even as you're looking at his town in plain view) and then proceeds to trash talk you as the game progresses.  He's one player that I will ban instantly if I ever know it's him entering my games.  IMO I would never allow Dellam to play again.  He simply has no desire at all to play legit.  If he did, he could only prove it by streaming every game he ever plays to show that he ISNT hacking.  But with Dellam, he would stream and STILL hack because thats just how much he cares about his hacks.

Haha with streaming and still hacking comment. I guess if his like that with you and everyone else then its a different story, with me he'll generally pm me and let me know its him and ask me if I wanna play with him. He told me he mostly did it cause everyone on the server was a dick to him when he started out and wouldn't really give him a chance,  I guess in his mind he decided to give everyone a proper reason to dislike him rather then for no reason. I know that he doesn't mind me in game, when he's doing his hacking in games where its teams or his watching he won't let me know its him, but if he just wants a 1v1 or a random chat, he'll always lemme know its him in advance so I know what to expect, but he knows I don't mind it in the end so yeah. I guess he just acts differently with different people

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 03:57:32 AM »
lol winchester youre some pathetic wannabe psychologist

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 04:46:05 AM »
lol winchester youre some pathetic wannabe psychologist

And you take pictures with chickens and cocks all over you.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 05:50:48 AM »
but i am not a "wannabe" chicken master, i simply am the chicken master

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 06:18:10 AM »
Oh I SO manage to make dellam rage everytime.
When i spot him (usually do instantly) i say hi dellam to make sure he knows i know its him.
Then join his game, then he launches and when the 5sec timer reaches 3sec, i leave, he then rehosts, i joi. Again, and again leave by the 3 second.  Rofl, then repeat the routine for at least 5 times before he decides to ban me.  Its amazing, i truly believe he has some degree of autism of some sort.

When i do play him, and win. He insta-disconnects. This counts as raging in my book.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 09:00:17 AM »
hi hall farm temple death n decay.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 09:59:09 AM »
but i am not a "wannabe" chicken master, i simply am the chicken master

If I were a wannabe psych, don't you think i'd try to fix you instead. You're like a psychs dream patient!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 10:17:25 AM »

If I were a wannabe psych, don't you think i'd try to fix you instead. You're like a psychs dream patient!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 10:21:48 AM »
people still use memes?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 12:56:28 PM »
people still use memes?
memes have become very powerful