Author Topic: So I got banned already... Let me share with you why.  (Read 11479 times)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
So I got banned already... Let me share with you why.
« on: January 21, 2015, 06:09:58 PM »
I have been playing for 2 days... I never hacked since restarting, let me make that clear

The only reason we started hacking was because we could never get a game, the only way to get a game was to spoof a name of a player that others were willing to play. .... Other wise they would ask dellam s9 ?

Anyway I versed war.ii or war2.ii I cant remember in a game, I didn't hack but after the game ( not during) he accused me of hacking. He never requested ss or had any actually evidence, he said it just felt very hacky... WTF?
So then he goes in chat and starts telling everyone that I hacked.. I never did.. Next thing I know ive been banned from the server and cant log in.
Now I have to restart my modem to get a new ip.

Dellam

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: So I got banned already... Let me share with you why.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 06:14:44 PM »
Call Equinox he probably has some proxies you can borrow.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 06:15:33 PM »
I have been playing for 2 days... I never hacked since restarting, let me make that clear

The only reason we started hacking was because we could never get a game, the only way to get a game was to spoof a name of a player that others were willing to play. .... Other wise they would ask dellam s9 ?

Anyway I versed war.ii or war2.ii I cant remember in a game, I didn't hack but after the game ( not during) he accused me of hacking. He never requested ss or had any actually evidence, he said it just felt very hacky... WTF?
So then he goes in chat and starts telling everyone that I hacked.. I never did.. Next thing I know ive been banned from the server and cant log in.

Dellam

stopped reading afterwards, was too much laughter to handle
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:17:38 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 06:16:51 PM »

Dellam

LOL

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 06:19:44 PM »

Dellam

stopped reading afterwards, was too much laughter to handle

Im not a fan of memes but this was fucking hilarious. lol
Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 06:53:48 PM »
agreed, made me giggle.

DELLUM DELLUM

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 08:48:47 PM »
you were banned for spoofing... and because you're dellam and you have hacked consistently the past few years.

if you don't want to be banned from the server just make a new name on a new IP and don't hack on it. don't spoof on it. dont break the rules on it and you won't get banned. if someone asks you for a screen shot, post it.

if you can do that for more than a couple months and follow the rules you might just find that you can possibly build a new reputation for yourself.

i know that you started hacking because you think that everyone else hacks... but just because you THINK someone hacks doesn't actually mean they do hack. some people are just really good at "reading" the game. they are so good at reading it that they know where to go on the map and when to go there without even hacking. they are simply good at reading the game and predicting what the other person will do.

what im trying to say is that if you started hacking because you thought other people were hacking, there is a very real and good possibility that they were flat out better than you and were never hacking in the first place... so here you are hacking against people trying to "Get even" when they were probably never even hacking in the first place.

hacking does take place occasionally on the server... but its very rare in my opinion and the people that do hack do get caught eventually. based on what i've seen the last couple years i feel comfortable saying that the vast majority of players on the server don't hack. they are legit. some are just better at the game than others.

if you don't believe me go look at ss.war2.ru ... every screen shot that has been posted was posted because someone else thought they were hacking... and every time the person posted the screen shot, the person who thought the other person was hacking was proven wrong.

lots of players are just paranoid. sometimes other players just get lucky and are at the right place at the right time. but probably over 99% of the time a player thinks another player might be hacking, they are wrong.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:54:43 PM by tk[as] »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 09:29:34 PM »
agreed, made me giggle.

DELLUM DELLUM

It looks like the wannabe psychologist was right about dellam

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:26 AM »
Hi Tk[as]

Thanks for the reply

But please read the post before replying..
I said I haven't used hacks (including spoof) since rejoining, yet you said I was banned for spoofing...
Seems to me you condratict yourself... I was banned for being dellam. for not knowing answers like .. what is s9?.
How do you warrant the ban ?

Looking forward to your reply

Your Buddy,
Dellam

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 09:48:01 AM »
Hi Tk[as]

Thanks for the reply

But please read the post before replying..
I said I haven't used hacks (including spoof) since rejoining, yet you said I was banned for spoofing...
Seems to me you condratict yourself... I was banned for being dellam. for not knowing answers like .. what is s9?.
How do you warrant the ban ?

Looking forward to your reply

Your Buddy,
Dellam
Contradict. You obv dont use spell check neither [emoji24] [emoji107] .

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 10:32:44 AM »
Thank you for yet another irrelevant post ryu.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 12:37:47 PM »
Thank you for yet another irrelevant post ryu.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 01:52:19 PM »
tk
why on earth are you rationalizing with dellam  ::) (... or at least trying to)

i understand that as an admin you feel obliged to give explanations
but dellam is the exception. no one will stand for him. nor will anyone question you or any other admin about actions taken regarding dellam.

some wise characters once said:

“Never explain―your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.”
― Elbert Hubbard

“If you can't understand it without an explanation, you can't understand it with an explanation.”
― Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:12:18 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2015, 02:51:22 PM »
I said I haven't used hacks (including spoof) since rejoining,
Seems to me you condratict yourself...
please read the post before replying..

LMFAO.  Enjoy the bans.  You do realize that spoofing can be proven via Game report files + SS's.  Go try to pull the wool over someone elses eyes.  TK probably saw these reports and SS's I would think.  I have absolutely NO DOUBT that you hacked and spoofed.  You've done it in the past, you've vehemently denied it in the past,  just like you're doing right now.  There is absolutely no possible way you can convince anyone otherwise unless you stream every single game you play.  We all know you wont, so therefore we all know you're still hacking.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:55:33 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
guys
dellam isnt rational

cant be talked to

he's probably not human

an alien from a distant planet

everytime i see you bring arguments with him im like..... picturing you talking to a cat.. and even then, a cat might still understand the argument better than dellam.