War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

$25 45 Man PBall Challenge Saturday January 21st 7:30 - 10:00 PM Central Time 2633  16

Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: $25 45 Man PBall Challenge Saturday January 21st 7:30 - 10:00 PM Central Time
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 05:22:03 PM »
my point is, you've taken out all the regular tournament participants/winners and you still managed to lose bo3 within 2 hours. very fragile.
also my post were plain facts, you overinterpreted it
Ogre Posts: 1142 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: $25 45 Man PBall Challenge Saturday January 21st 7:30 - 10:00 PM Central Time
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 07:21:59 PM »
my point is, you've taken out all the regular tournament participants/winners and you still managed to lose bo3 within 2 hours. very fragile.
also my post were plain facts, you overinterpreted it
Oh well as far as PBallers go I am probably the only one to beat the top PBallers more than anyone else. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't even claim I'm infallible I tell everyone I am only human and can beaten. There are  many great PBallers besides me, I'm just at the very top and very good.