Author Topic: $25 45 Man PBall Challenge Saturday January 21st 7:30 - 10:00 PM Central Time  (Read 5457 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Here's how it works:
  If any person can beat me in a best of 5 in 45 Man PBall January 21st at 7:30 - 10:00 PM Tora will pay them $25. If i win in that 2 and 1/2 hours then I'll get the $25. There is a few rules though.
1. All PBall Icon winners are exluded those are: QUICK{hR}, 8)Mikulz(8, and Xcal. (And me but I'm playing this challenge)
2. Each person will be allowed one best of 5, no smurfing or you won't get your money.
3. You must warvid to collect your earnings, all 5 games.

I'm just doing this as a way to prove once again I am the top PBaller or one of the top of all time. Call me cocky but I am the greatest like that Kenny Rogers song ;D. LOL in all seriousness it should be fun and if you want to earn 25 give it a shot. I hope to see you guys there!

P.S. Once again thank you Tora for loving this game, hosting tournaments, being a good admin on the server, and donating cash to keep this game going. =D

Here's the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/771795949643331/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:58:09 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
I wanna see some bne players play this.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I wanna see some bne players play this.
Yeah I hope so too. I'm doing this for some fun and because I love a good challenge.

Any BNE players wanting to play I'll be in the channel and hosting games during this on Saturday.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
to me, the only people that are at least semi-competent at the pball tournaments participate in the regular events. Half of them already have an icon. Can't see how this challenge can prove anything, it's pubstomping
but maybe I'm wrong..

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
to me, the only people that are at least semi-competent at the pball tournaments participate in the regular events. Half of them already have an icon. Can't see how this challenge can prove anything, it's pubstomping
but maybe I'm wrong..

Hey claw maybe we should do the same challenge with you.
Like beat claw bo3 in 3 hours at Archers and win $25
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
meh would anyone even show up?
i think i'd prefer a normal 1v1 tournament, the last time i participated and someone else won was in 2008 (Ryu's tournament, d8)~ won. i didnt know what archers map was at the time). of course then i got a lil bit better, asked d8)~ for a series thinking he's the best around, and i won 3-0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:03:33 AM by CLAW the racist »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
but maybe I'm wrong..
I dunno there is quite a few good PBallers out there, there is probably about 20+ that play every month and 50+ that could play every few months. All together I have like 100 PBall contacts and there were 1000's of us at one time. This should be a good challenge and you're welcome to give me a try to beat me in 45 Man. Half of the best PBallers definitely don't have an icon. =D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:31:37 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Tomorrow!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
TODAY be there, HILE!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Come play me in 25 minutes!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Looks like Angel~fire wins this an $25 congrats angel.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Looks like Angel~fire wins this an $25 congrats angel.
Angel got me 0-2 but we played for fun after and I ended up getting him 5-3. Angel is definitely a very good PBaller we had super close games the two he won the challenge in. Good games Angel.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
You make this claim every time "I am the top PBaller or one of the top of all time" but you surely lose pretty often.
It would never occur to me to make such claims on archers/chop etc. maps while losing as often as you do on pball. I suppose PR is key. Many gowers thought "arrow" is top1 archers (or relevant for that matter) due to him having an approach similar to yours

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
You make this claim every time "I am the top PBaller or one of the top of all time" but you surely lose pretty often.
It would never occur to me to make such claims on archers/chop etc. maps while losing as often as you do on pball. I suppose PR is key. Many gowers thought "arrow" is top1 archers (or relevant for that matter) due to him having an approach similar to yours
Yet I have by far the best tournament record, the most money won in normal PBall, and I beat the top PBallers more than anyone else. It's not hard to figure out I'm the best. Angel is very good that he won a best of 3 means nothing, I ended up beating him 5-3, so I didn't lose overall now did I? 17-9 in tournaments when the next closest is 3 wins, figure it out.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Also I'd add Arrow hasn't won tournaments, Arrow hasn't beat every Archers player as I have every PBaller, and no one else regarded him as the top like many do me. Who do I lose a lot to? Not really anyone, I cashed in every tournament last year three 1st and three 2nd. Honestly you saying I'm not the top PBaller or on the top level with any other PBaller is just you being dumb and not seeing facts. Also I don't care if I'm the best it doesn't give me a boner, but winning 17 tournaments when 3 is the next closest and beating everyone more than they beat me, what's that mean?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:04:16 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »