Author Topic: Top 20 Ladder  (Read 5397 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Top 20 Ladder
« on: January 15, 2017, 09:00:52 PM »
1. StarTale

Great player, been active for awhile now and able to hold onto that spot for a long time.

2. LucKy

Smurf, watched him play against StarTale before, able to go 1-1 with him. StarTale said he is not going to play him again though.

3. Fighter002

The East Side Newbie making it up to spot #3. Think it's been awhile since I have seen him that high up the ladder. Says on that name at least that is the highest he has been.

4. Medivh

Medivh recently heard he was rated about tier 2. His words were "he was going to rape everyone" to prove otherwise. A nice challenge against Knitterhemd for the Master Tag was a good start.

5. Knitterhemd

Knitterhemd moved up some spots in his series with Medivh, unfortunately lost the challenge though, I think he will be back for more!

6. d0ng3rdik

AKA Nova AKA ready to BUILD THE WALL. Think this guy might be the most active guy on the server right now. Always see him organizing games, and still playing pretty good as well!

7. SPB-

The Artificial Intelligence SPB remains a usual suspect in the top 10. Cannon Flower any1?

8. MyStiCaL

Mystical hanging up there high still, and has a 4-2 lead over LucKy who is in the #2 position. When Mystical is not busy repeating lyrics he is getting the job done.

9. u8t3io3p

Focusing a lot on campaign right now is probably hurting his current position. I have heard him say he is bored with 1's.. hopefully he gets back into it soon. Did defeat Yamon in Master Challenge.

10. RipE

Finland's Finest rounds out the top 10.

11. LoNe

LoNe made a pledge when he returned to dominate the scene, seems to be a little less active the last couple weeks hopefully he starts to get back into it. He was making a lot of progress even winning the KOTH 2vs2 Tour with Yamon. Plus a 9 win hot streak over alf-attack to top it off.

12. alf-attack

The only member of Team Sweden representing the top 20 right now. Alf has defiantly still got it! Made it to finals of the KOTH 2vs2 tour.

13. PaperBoy

Probably one of the most charismatic players on the server when he is typing, and when he is playing.

14. BHC-JesK

JesK always a top contender especially if he keeps active.

15. MkI

A smurf who is on a 31 win streak right now. He is really making headlines. Anyone predict who this is? Also in the .wtf clan with Nedro and Nexus.

16. isiepierdol

Not too far from his return isiepierdol still with us!

17. FCLI-ViZZeR

Been seeing this guy win a lot in 2vs2s lately, looking at his singles run though hes on a -6 streak. At least the last 4 were to StarTale.

18. Yamon

Yamon slipping down the ladder further then what I am use to seeing him. Won the KOTH 2vs2 Tour with LoNe. Was unable to defeat u8t3io3p in the Master Challenge though.

19. Teaboy

This is G3mini right? Last game December 31st.. needs to log in and start earning some rank.

20. sh4de

Interesting name to see finish it up, and also interesting to see his last win was over BHC-Jesk. His highest rank ever was #4 though, he has a long way to beat it.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Top 20 Ladder
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 10:30:46 PM »
Lucky got to #2 by going .500 against spb.  Nothing too overwhelming there.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 05:07:50 AM »
6 missions left, then i will make probaly new yt channel with my campaign
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 05:39:48 AM »
6 missions left, then i will make probaly new yt channel with my campaign
Nice I'll probably check it out. I have also been beating the campaigns again, always good fun.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 05:59:19 AM »
I have my suspicions about MKI too bad im an admin thus I can't voice them.
war2 > war3

Offline ElfenLied

• Peon
  • shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 10:12:02 AM »
A smurf who is on a 31 win streak right now. He is really making headlines. Anyone predict who this is? Also in the .wtf clan with Nedro and Nexus.
Canada. Tyrus?

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 05:19:56 PM »
nexus is f0onat imo.
nedro i havent seen and dont know.

mki i dont know but he is very good and i have some guesses.
anyway the smurfin theme what has been lately in the december/january, i dont rly like it. and so doesnt many others. be a man, dont smurf.

ps. those kinda smurfs who act like m0r0nz,( im not talkin about these 3 fellas now) dont waste ur time. dont whisper. dont keep joinin.u will just get booted/ignored. i use /ignore command a lot. so, stop wasting ur time. no1 gives a shit. if u r acting like a bastard as a smurf u will get that same back from real accs. dont demand so much. u r not in any position to demand anything.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 05:33:36 PM »
nexus is f0onat imo.
nedro i havent seen and dont know.
Didn't Foonat used to be in Nedro's clan way back in the day?  I thought Nexus might just be another old member of that clan though.

Offline Nedro

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 01:41:04 PM »
Yes, Foonat was in my clan ages ago. I don't think new Nexus names are Foonat. Nexus played with DI for awhile. I think I know one of the smurfs he uses. Strong player.

As for MkI, all the clues are there though I don't have absolute confirmation. Good luck with the solve. MkI is going to continue to win a lot of games.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 05:13:05 PM »
he's sepi, and he's got more discs then losses lul

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 05:16:48 PM »
no he isnt sepi LOL

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 03:16:39 AM »
canada off the top of my head could be tyrus, kanuks, or bara.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 08:13:14 PM »
it's not tyrus since he does know how to upgrade to fortress

Offline UncleBobbo

• Peon
    • View Profile
    • Games I created with friends
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 12:22:18 AM »
Oh shit Nedro is back!  Sup man?  :)  Been a long time.
Wartoo