Author Topic: Disturbing amount of nasty people  (Read 9993 times)

Offline Nedro

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Disturbing amount of nasty people
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 09:57:14 AM »
Jason767, are you jason777?

A few weeks ago, jason777 was on a 3v3 FOC team with me. Him and I were sharing an expansion. He asked for advice about whether or not to kill me from an unnamed opponent whom he respected. The opponent said yes so jason unallied me. Jason767, are you jason777?

-Toxic Avengerâ„¢

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 10:05:35 AM »
i dont think so man, seen both jason767 and jason777..i think its someone trolling him.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 10:29:06 AM »
martin tends to impersonate alot of newer players, but at the same time, martin has no  friends who he respects since his got major anger issues with everyone. 

Offline UK_Restless

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 10:32:23 AM »
stick to the friendly games..  comp stomps and RPGS
and often the custom maps and mini games are very accepting of new players..
45 man and footman frenzy are good example

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 10:59:46 AM »
i dont think so man, seen both jason767 and jason777..i think its someone trolling him.

sounds yamonish
squeak!

Offline Nedro

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »
jason777 was a new player judging by his speed and builds. does yamon troll that far? :)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 08:01:42 AM »
stick to the friendly games..  comp stomps and RPGS
and often the custom maps and mini games are very accepting of new players..
45 man and footman frenzy are good example
What Restless said is very true. Also GOW/BNE players tend to be assholes on the server. I mean they can be nice to talk to and shit but they will ban you if you're new, then complain incessantly this game is dying. PBall games hosted by me, flea, QUICK{hR} or the likes will always let you in. Also Flea and others host Footman Frenzy, often you can play in those games. Customs/PBall maps are easier to get into then become decent at quickly and the community though smaller is much more accepting. I've played with you a few times, then I think I confused you with Martin's smurf and backstabbed you for hacking in an earlier game.

You are welcome in my games though or any PBall/FF hosted by me or my friends. =D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 08:03:17 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline jason767

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 07:32:21 PM »
Jason767, are you jason777?

A few weeks ago, jason777 was on a 3v3 FOC team with me. Him and I were sharing an expansion. He asked for advice about whether or not to kill me from an unnamed opponent whom he respected. The opponent said yes so jason unallied me. Jason767, are you jason777?

-Toxic Avengerâ„¢

Hi Nedro, that's definitely not me. Jason777 appeared on my first day after my first 2 or 3 games. I was pretty bad, had no idea of the maps, and could not even see how much gold/lumber I had(I had to adjust the screen resolution to 75%). He's a lot worse than me. Theres also a Jason676 or something as I recall seeing 2 fakes.. I even noticed I someone ended on on Eleison's ban list.

And Smeagol yes, you did attack me once when we were teammates on a game which we were winning and out of nowhere you called me a hacker and killed my troops..was very confusing.

For some reason people every now and then accuse me of being Dellam/smurf randomly and booting me. Even Leeroyjenkins, who I had played quite a lot of games with, accused me of being he-man and booted out of HSC. I don't take any of it personally, just find it funny how people randomly suspect you of being a hacker/cheat out of nowhere.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »
There are some people who are banned on sight, so they impersonate newer players with similar names or spoof hacks. Which tends to hurt the new player in question, this case being you. And then on top of that there are new players who get banned from games simply because they're new.

Not many new players stick around due to these issues, as they don't have the patience to deal with it.

If they suspect you of being a hacker, they'll usually pause the game and ask you to take a screenshot and post it online (do you know how to do this and where to post it? Its important to know as you can get banned for refusing to post upon request). If you're flat out being booted and called a hacker, odds are the impersonator of you used a build/spell hack on them.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 02:16:43 AM »
It's not easy being a newb here but it is definitely a phase anyone can pass through. I suggest looking for a patron once you've learned some of the basics!

Offline warrior_of_light

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 07:54:15 AM »
yes it is true, this is really the most primitive and abusal community that i have come across and i have seen the a lot, i am running game servers personally too. Warcraft 2 is a great game, it deservers to be played, but this here is really trash, just check the forums and fb. They behave like asses to each other, swearing, arrogance, aggression, retardation even offending family members, how much of these nerds would be such heroeas in real world? :D Most favorite topics are f*ck off, your wife is a wh*re, u lick your balls and such primitive cryes, you think this is community is just a form of therapy for psychiatric patients  They ban people if u criticize them, but ok, this is kind of degeneration that could be smiled off, but what the worst of all is, they accept proved cheaters between them!. They cheat here and lie to each other, like real loosers, no pride, no fair play, no tolerance, just hate and cry and trash
but luckyli this is not the only one warcraft 2 commmnity and server in the world...

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 12:04:21 PM »
It's just the vocal minority that are assholes, like in ANY other online game ever made. It just feels more toxic because the amount of players is low, making the minority even so louder.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 12:16:34 PM »
It's just the vocal minority that are assholes, like in ANY other online game ever made. It just feels more toxic because the amount of players is low, making the minority even so louder.
shut up bitch

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 04:08:06 PM »
shut up bitch
Love you too Claw <3 Most of the people here don't understand you, but I know you really love every1 here. You just have an interesting way to show it ;)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2017, 06:21:57 PM »
shut up bitch
Love you too Claw <3 Most of the people here don't understand you, but I know you really love every1 here. You just have an interesting way to show it ;)
+1 :D
squeak!