War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Warcraft 2 - remake 701  17

Ogre Mage Posts: 2199 Karma: +44/-2 retired, be in music section ********

easycompany

• Ogre Mage
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 - remake
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 05:36:34 PM »

http://www.filedropper.com/easywargus  the wargus i was messing with....this one has a map editor 256x256 maps,the net has worked i connected on my lan a while back.

ive made small changes like,adding back the square around a unit,9selectable and turned off auto que

i couldnt locate the green lines nor the annoying text up top that is a pain when u start to really getting making stuff.

they could be lua controlled..but may be source and ill have to locate and see if i got this versions source...

Good, youre trying to make it look like original, you can share source to able to do those changes, ill check for the text stuff, is some kind of debugger option.

all of my stuff is script changes,in the script folder...yes def going for close to an original feel.
its like options u change in text very easy.
Grunt Posts: 115 Karma: +2/-0 ***

salvadorc17

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:27 PM »
all of my stuff is script changes,in the script folder...yes def going for close to an original feel.
its like options u change in text very easy.

Ok, but the changes for debug text for each unit created or other need to be done in source code..
Ogre Mage Posts: 2199 Karma: +44/-2 retired, be in music section ********

easycompany

• Ogre Mage
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 08:06:50 PM »
ive been looking thru the scripts ..i didnt see it in the stratagus.lua which i figured it would be there...im thinking it may be source..