Author Topic: Re: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community, aka tk bashfest!  (Read 21102 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2017, 06:18:28 PM »
So why can't you 10-0 him right now?

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2017, 06:21:45 PM »
I can effortlessly do it if I don't 3 hall into mass dragons! How much you wanna bet? ;p

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2017, 06:24:28 PM »
I just noticed twn-cancel gave u a hard time recently.. I assumed spb would also. Maybe u just do well against spb's style

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2017, 06:30:12 PM »
I played with vision on from 6 and s9  ;)

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2017, 06:32:02 PM »
Seems like ST really hurt your feelings! Calm down please! ;p

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2017, 06:42:41 PM »
Based on the fact he immediately resorted to making shit up about my wife .. I think he's the one who got upset.

If someone starts saying "well your momma!  .. or your wife!!" .. it's pretty clear they got nothing.

I haven't said anything untrue about him.. cus I don't have to. He's a piece of shit but apparently he already knows it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2017, 06:45:53 PM »
The most fucked thing about all of this to me is the o ly reason you (and anyone else in here ) is riding his nuts is because he's good at war2.. everyone talks shit about him behind his back, they know he's a douche, but take his side when it's in the open?  .. cus he's a good ally? Lol?

There are some fake ass people here

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2017, 06:47:58 PM »
"hey we know you're a tool, we talk about it when you're not around .. but we really want a good ally so we can get some wins in.. I'll put your whole cock down my throat if thats what I gotta do!c

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2017, 06:53:31 PM »
You were never at any point considered anything above a mediocre ally who people dread having to play with. I have never lost to you, and I never will. You're trash, and it's not my fault you don't understand that like everyone else here does. Those are the types of players I talk shit too. Ignorant retards who think they have skill for no reason. Esn, TK, spb, and Jordan esque players are pretty much the only people. So when you say everyone talks shit, slight exaggeration. You having a conversation with 2 or 3 out of those other retards in a public game is a circle jerk session and not everyone else's opinion. If you dropped your complete ignorance I wouldn't have to say this stuff. You're delusional though, and don't realize how ignorant you truly are. The difference between high caliber players and others isn't how many games you play (retard logic; look at spb). It's the understanding of mechanics and strategy such as resource management, timing attacks, terrain navigation and abuse. Players like you go into a game with a set strategy regardless of what happens in the game. Good players adapt to the circumstances happening, it's not a dice roll for us like it is for you. It's not my fault you decided to get wasted because your wife was getting fucked by half the town while you were on war2 to talk shit and sit in channel the whole night. I didn't have to tell anyone to ban you either, no one likes cry babies like you. If anyone rages, it's you.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2017, 07:07:07 PM »
I won't mention names.. but those are not the players lol

Everyone knows who they are.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2017, 07:09:44 PM »
Go hack some more, rage when you lose, blame allies, rage log off after u blame them, log back on and priv msg the host to ban people like me, and imagine a world where people don't talk about ur childish temper tantrums when u log off.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2017, 07:23:03 PM »
Go look at your own post history, looool

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2017, 07:24:54 PM »
Y? Do I rage log when I lose? Do I blame my allies for all of my losses? Have I been caught hacking multiple times? I'm just trying to figure out what I should be looking for through my post history

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2017, 07:29:11 PM »
All you do is rage and cry retard hahaha. You're on Blid's nuts 99% of the time too. You're pathetic. Go retire again pls.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2017, 09:33:24 PM »
so i got to play a few games with FLCI-vizzer ... didnt really know him previously .. but i smurfed because i knew he'd auto ban.

first game i get complete newb .. it was horrible .. we lost bad obviously.

2nd game Player shows up and we raped.. bad

3rd game he took player for his own ally, then tried turning it into a 3v3 and stacked the home team severely

.... i very much understand why he rides startale's nuts now. the guy is a "i want to win no metter what" kinda guy. no problem stacking and will probably ally/befriend anyone he thinks he can win with