Author Topic: Re: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community, aka tk bashfest!  (Read 21081 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Serious Questions for Warcraft II Community
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 05:33:45 PM »
Idk why I'm even discussing this.. I work 40hrs a week as electrician, another 20 hours a week power washing 7 months out of the year, a wife, 2 kids, work around my house... I will probably never be good at war2 again. So I am not ashamed that I blow. But to suggest I was never at level that half of the people currently wearing master tags are at simply means u weren't playing to see it.. ohwell

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 05:36:13 PM »
Why are u coming into this thread, starting discussions, then asking me to "PLZ STOP BRO" When you're the one asking questions.. explain that one

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 05:37:19 PM »
cause u  are typical trashtalker

u cant even accept that u lst vs yamon,  trying explain it why u lost
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 05:38:54 PM »
The difference between me and some other players is that once I get to that level, the game gets boring pretty quickly  so I take a break. . I think some others do the same.. but some players just keep on playing for months  so the community notices them at their peak

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2017, 05:41:39 PM »
I accept that I lost.. did I ever deny that? Did I trash talk yamon when I lost? ... I said ggs. He won.. but to deny the fact that he was playing a lot more consistently than me makes no sense. It was a factor.. guess what? I've beat poscow and viruz (I might have winning records on them not sure) but I did it when I was playing a lot, and they werent... do I go running around saying "omfg I'm better!!!"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 05:42:58 PM »
Seems to me ur talking just as much shit if not more here szwag.... PLZ STOP BRO!!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »
I accept that I lost.. did I ever deny that? Did I trash talk yamon when I lost? ... I said ggs. He won.. but to deny the fact that he was playing a lot more consistently than me makes no sense. It was a factor.. guess what? I've beat poscow and viruz (I might have winning records on them not sure) but I did it when I was playing a lot, and they werent... do I go running around saying "omfg I'm better!!!"

u think only u got it? why i am now not playing 1x1 and making campaign? cause i got fun with making,testing ai not playing PVP. Arent you trying now " i am better?"   "OMG RIPE DISC I WAS WINNING"?? i was doing the same topic when i was kid,  u are probably older than me and u are still doing it.

Like topic with  patrol peon. I am sure that u didnt know that, it is possible, ofc u will say now "i knew it i just asked how many times that happen to you?"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 05:54:31 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 05:53:20 PM »
I have no clue what ur saying right now

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2017, 05:55:58 PM »
Idk why I'm even discussing this.. I work 40hrs a week as electrician, another 20 hours a week power washing 7 months out of the year, a wife, 2 kids, work around my house... I will probably never be good at war2 again. So I am not ashamed that I blow. But to suggest I was never at level that half of the people currently wearing master tags are at simply means u weren't playing to see it.. ohwell
You were at their level before they got good.  But then they got good and left you behind.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2017, 05:58:45 PM »
Back to what I was saying previously ... startale is a douche bag(which he acknowledged so that's good) that got caught hacking multiple times and has the same mentality as koorb or allstar... he rages when he loses and throws his ally under the bus and denies any of it was ever his fault.. then rage logs... and everyone who plays with him regularly says the same shit when he's not around.

In my opinion, he is toxic to the game.... just like other players who act like him.. and I'm going to call him or anyone else who acts like it out instead of Whisper it when he isn't around. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2017, 05:59:54 PM »
You were at their level before they got good.  But then they got good and left you behind.

No.. I was at their level when they were good, then I quit because it got boring.. then they kept playing.. then the people who were better than them stopped playing and it made them look better.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2017, 06:00:24 PM »
I could come back today, play 3-4 hours a day and be right back at the same level in a month.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »
No you could not be at the same level as people who are better than you.  Some people are better than other people at the game

You will never again in your life take a series off Szwagier, Yamon, etc.  Those days are behind you.  They improved and are out of your reach now.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2017, 06:12:50 PM »
Those days are over because unless I get divorced I will never again have 20 hours a week to play war2... and that's literally the only reason.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2017, 06:14:00 PM »
If I go on a 3 years long break and play an active spb I'll still 10-0 him