Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Server Job Interview  (Read 14532 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Warcraft 2 Server Job Interview
« on: January 30, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »
Hello to all, I am holding a job interview for a position unseen, yet greatly craved.
It is of unnatural occurrence that I write, only in that this esteemed position is actually open.
Kindly remit your text below as your mode of application and let me know of your qualifications for this position.
Any words relevant to the position may be included in text; as well as any qualifications you think supersede the ability to transmit your duties for this ideal vacancy.
Any kind words will be ratified and set forth as an inclination to your correspondence of your willingness to obtain this job; and will be considered with great pondering with other qualifications that you may mandate.

The position is titled "High Guardian of Text"

In this position, you will be required to log into War2 Server once every year, and respond to people who necessitate a great degree of correction. Your ideal estimate would be to one that is lacking the ordinance of gentle propriety, and to strictly enforce passages of text to allay or completely bring that person's such focuses to disgrace. Not in humiliation, but in correction will this tone be managed; and you will set forth peace, as is blessed by the bible, and you will obtain status as a designated member of peacemakers that maintain a disciplinary stance and intolerance to disorderly behavior before companies in War2 Server. Your duties will also include playing a few games from time to time, and calling out on people who completely epitomize their game as the skillset of the Tower of Babel, and completely and ornately visit their open declaration of such feats as nothing before the bible, if not maintained in humility and righteousness.

Please provide your application to this position by submitting text below; and receive the qualifications and scrutiny that will most likely bring your position to fulfillment.

Text below please.

Regards,

Alexander

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Server Job Interview
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 02:31:49 AM »
Yo man I was cruiiiiiisin and I was like yo' man I saw this opening for a POSITION NO PAY ONCE A YEAR AND YOU GET TO PLAY WAR2 MAN AND I WAS LIKE WAIT MAN WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW THE BIBLE MAN SO I WAS LIKE LEARN THE BIBLE MAN I WAS LIKE TO MYSELF LEARN THE BIBLE MAN SO I HUMBLED MYSELF AND TOOK UP MY CROSS - THAT IS TO SAY I DENIED MYSELF AND ACCEPTED BEING AN OUTCAST OF ALL THE WICKED WORLD AND THUS BEING CONDEMNED TO THE CROSS (NAILED TO A TREE/CROSS WAS A PUNISHMENT OF CONDEMNATION BY THE WORLD) BY THE WORLD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE OF SERVING THE BIBLE. AND THEN I WAS LIKE "WOAH MAN" WHAT IF THERE WAS A SERVER WHERE I COULD OBTAIN A POSITION TO SHOW MY BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE AND HELP OVERCOME ALL THE WORKS OF DARKNESS WHICH WILL BE DESTROYED SO I SAW THIS OPENING MAN AND YEA... AND YEA PLEASE MAN PLEASE

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 02:34:03 AM »
Your application has been considered.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 04:11:29 AM »
Lol

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 11:03:53 PM »
jessu before you start holy rollering ...using the witch ctft symbol on the alter ..cmon now...i still dont think your orcs can kick my humans ass  :-\

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 06:37:09 AM »
well they can :( when are you going to return to being human?

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 08:56:18 AM »
I've never seen this side of you alex! Are you applying to create a title for what it is you already do?!
squeak!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »
why not just type like a normal person

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 08:12:49 PM »
i like the role playing aspect  ^-^ keep it fun, sorry if i sounded to grouch.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 08:40:12 PM »
Yea when I followed the bible the way I did, I didn't use mages, because they are anti-biblical; I only used humans, and I didn't use orcs because of the alter sacrifices to an implied unknown god. So I didn't use lust or mages until about 2012. I got by using dwarves/knights. I don't follow the bible the way I did, but it is still of great use for the world, and came that we may have life, and life more abundantly.

My typing is with alacrity; it is not out of disgust or disappointment that I type, and because of my continual joy, as is promised in the bible, I must append my words not as a statue, but as I am.

In regards to the title, the position is not my own that I was condoning, yet it is of a nature that is harmless as a dove; and thus for the good of the world, and the servers' abundance.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 08:42:11 PM »
you're going to hell jessu... this game is so satanic it's not even funny. and you're playing it. regularly.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 08:52:52 PM »
TK! How gallant of your position to know.

How wonderful for you to bestow:
your words and your opinions so grand
though trying to terrorize my hand?

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before [the bible] is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Oh TK! The wonder of the age! The remarkable: and shall your words indeed not stand?
Shall one is amazing and magnificent as yourself say something: and it not come to pass?

Let the amazement of your person be fully granted, and let my words, though as a flea speaks, yet surface; not in complaint, but in an ease of passion to the contrary of condemnation.

Indeed the bible says to condemn not that you be not condemned; so the first part of your statement, with brevity, must not be reconciled.
I don't follow the bible the way I did.
The game's influence is not to say, bow down to this idol and worship.
The game is using units to commandeer other units.
The game is social.

Are baseball bats satanic if used in a bad purpose? Yet can be used for pleasure and sport?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 10:22:14 PM »
Proverbs 4:12

And Thout art going to burn in the pits of sulfuric acid for playing Warcraft 2 tides of darkness.. regardless of race or units used.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 10:29:21 PM »
 :o there is no other good rts games surely it can be forgiving!

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 12:36:10 AM »
I condone the action that dissipates horror, and factious greed against the unity of that which is perfect. The ideals of man can overwhelm the body, and overcome many obstacles; yet what is the fruition of humankind if not expressed with compliance to the principles that make perfection praised; and not hated?