Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Server Job Interview  (Read 14609 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Server Job Interview
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 10:37:44 AM »
I was just at a job interview. I'm an Independent Contractor after all. =D
Done with my first day on my new routes.

this is a joke

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 01:02:18 PM »
naw nice,gamer rule (well maybe #3) = $
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:11:25 PM by easycompany »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 08:46:34 PM »

this is a joke
I won't feed into your trolling too much, but how is that a joke? I deliver 700 newspapers with partners and have my own routes as well. The partnership makes 75k+ a year now. We only take on more routes in our areas and make it more efficient, 4 hours a day for decent money. What is better about being a chicken farmer? :P

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 08:55:06 PM »

this is a joke
I won't feed into your trolling too much, but how is that a joke? I deliver 700 newspapers with partners and have my own routes as well. The partnership makes 75k+ a year now. We only take on more routes in our areas and make it more efficient, 4 hours a day for decent money. What is better about being a chicken farmer? :P
Ive done that before the pay is great but after you subtract gas, car maintenance, plus working 7 days a week. You end up not making much. Did it for 14 months then found a better job.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 01:12:44 AM »

this is a joke
i think you're an extreme loser if you have to advertise every single worked day in your life on a warcraft 2 forum
still tho, gratz bro, you delivered 700 newspapers.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2017, 08:40:08 AM »

this is a joke
i think you're an extreme loser if you have to advertise every single worked day in your life on a warcraft 2 forum
still tho, gratz bro, you delivered 700 newspapers.
It's a post about a job interview and I commented I just signed a contract for a job. That's sticking to the context of the post. You coming on here being a douche as usual isn't. I've already said on this forum I deliver a huge paper route, and I didn't "deliver" 700 papers I HAVE for 16 years. Get a life.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2017, 09:15:37 AM »
this is a joke-post about a WARCRAFT 2 job interview on a WARCRAFT 2 forum. you march in here and gloat about a job interview, then make another post about your first worked day. great news bro. i hope you will not cry out loud again when somebody refers to your real life as you're literally throwing it here on everyones plate

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »
this is a joke-post about a WARCRAFT 2 job interview on a WARCRAFT 2 forum. you march in here and gloat about a job interview, then make another post about your first worked day. great news bro. i hope you will not cry out loud again when somebody refers to your real life as you're literally throwing it here on everyones plate
You can work out in your head why I'm wrong about mentioning my job on a funny thread about job interviews. Maybe the problem is with you and being a moron and obnoxious? You start shit with nearly everyone on this forum. You talk about needing a life, do you get turned on by having a problem with everything and everyone? Stop being the forum police, you aren't an admin on here lmao. Go fuck a chicken.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2017, 12:30:55 AM »
well then, let me comment on your RL job interview since you started - I hope you can afford christmas presents for Ryan without stealing from masta this time

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2017, 02:43:12 AM »
well then, let me comment on your RL job interview since you started - I hope you can afford christmas presents for Ryan without stealing from masta this time

oh no, Santa's got his naughty list out xD
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
Lmao you sure change your mind quick, don't worry I buy Ryan more then $50 in presents. Thought the circumstances were specific to me and Masta and you thought it was funny because he ripped you off in a tournament? I didn't rip Masta off read his forum posts on this, he literally said he dodged me cause he didn't want to give me his paypal, then whined a year later about it. He deserves nothing after dodging my Paypal for weeks then bringing it up a year later.

Your trolls are getting worse. You're having trouble coming up with shit to get me to respond. Anyway have fun, can't wait to see what the forum police has to say next. =D

I'm done responding to you because you're a bad troll and fuck too many chickens.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:13:33 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2017, 09:16:16 AM »
jeez Claw, lighten the fuck up you miserable bastard! The guy is doing well and sharing his joy with his war2 peeps, everything is good here.

But more to the point -- I just realized I can't remember that thing Alex said in one of his first forum posts that everyone was memeing for like a year every time he posted. Who knows, anyone?! All I can think of now is "every issue will be made public"
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »
yep crazy stuff, he worked a single day

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2017, 09:51:17 AM »
So miserable
squeak!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2017, 09:55:22 AM »
i remember but cant think of what it said...he is very good at like naming a name for poetry.