Author Topic: StarTale made the account about my wife.. then denied it  (Read 5990 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
StarTale made the account about my wife.. then denied it
« on: February 02, 2017, 09:39:07 PM »
and STILL won't admit he did it .. because if he admits it, that means all of the people who stood up for him have to admit they stood up for a piece of shit who resorts to creating fake war2 names like "TksWifeisaWhore", spams them while in game, and denies it the next day because they're a weak ass coward with no fking balls.

enjoy the squirm.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119281860

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: StarTale made the account about my wife.. then denied it
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 09:40:55 PM »
i didnt record it all but he went on to suggest i kill myself at least 2 or 3 times

if it wasnt so damn disturbing it would be hilarious.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:53:25 PM »
 :blank: psychiatric section in these forums?

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »
You're truly pathetic. Look at all the garbage you post incessantly. You have a very unhealthy obsession with myself and the admins on this game. It is quite obvious how pathetic your life is, to be projecting like this on war2. It appears all you do with your life is get drunk and pour your life's frustrations out on the community, taking shots at everyone. You want to act like a cunt and cry when you get it back? Lol. Take a time out and realize how shitty of a human being you are. Make the changes in your life you need too in order to live an existence that isn't so pathetic and worthless. It's not our fault your wife is one of the top threads on your local town's subreddit for being the only chick with cock-eyed titties at Boomer's Barnyard Blumpkins. Go take your depression and go somewhere else scrub, war2 isn't the best therapy for someone in your mental condition.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 10:19:13 PM »
keep it commin buddy... :)  you're just proving my point further.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 10:23:52 PM »
Do you even honestly think anyone even cares about your point? lol. No one likes you, you're a joke dude. Seriously go read all of your previous posts these past few months. You're a pathetic whiner. No one cares what you have to say. /end of thread.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 10:29:07 PM »
im fine with not being liked .. everyone has already formed an opinion about me. i make no attempts to change that.

i just wanted to make sure people who didn't see how big a piece of shit you were had the chance if the opportunity presented itself.. and you served that shit up on a silver platter.

honestly.. i personally don't care what anyone says about my wife, kids, family .. any of that. Do you know why? Because i'm smart enough to know you (and everyone else here) has literally no clue what my life is like. I know who my wife is. I know who my kids are. Who my friends are. Who my family is.. I know what they are and what they're not .. nothing you say over the internet is going to change any of that or get a legitimate emotional response from that.

.. but for someone (anyone) to actually take the step to start saying things like "kill yourself" "your wife is a whore getting fucked by the whole town" "your kids are blah blah blah"  .. i think it says something about you. maybe others dont feel the same. maybe they do.

im going to bed. have a good night buddy

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 11:02:50 PM »
little weak ass bitch thought the orcs was the best i bet

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 01:00:39 AM »
perhaps we should discuss whether tks wife is a whore

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 03:09:45 AM »
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 10:52:58 AM »
"3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain." -> stripper -> yes?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »
"Comprising ones principles" is up to interpretation. Everyone has different principles so whats normal for one person may not be for another.

http://abovethelaw.com/2014/08/wherein-we-explore-the-legal-difference-between-a-stripper-and-a-prostitute/

Strippers do have hot bodies since they constantly pole dancing, so would I date a stripper yes. Would I marry one who is actively stripping, no. But if someone choose to I don't believe it's that big a deal as long as they not screwing their clients.

Sex with a stripper is probably hot. TK probably got hooked on it and couldn't settle for normal action.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:36:42 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 11:38:18 AM »
based on #3 i'd say we're all whores.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 11:42:02 AM »
based on #3 i'd say we're all whores.

What principle are we referring to actually. We could say a coke delar is a whore by this definition.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 12:00:15 PM »
i banged like 4 or 5 strippers while i was in the military. a couple of them (not all of them) were your stereotypical stripper... drug abusing sluts.

all together i banged close to 30 girls.. i was a "whore" in my opinion.  im only telling you this to say that no, i was not "hooked" to her sex. sex with my wife is good, but i've had better.

i married her because even though she stripped she was a good person. she wasnt a whore, she wasnt on drugs, she had a good family, she had good friends, she was seeking to further her education...  i know it's crazy to think, but not all strippers meet fit the stereotype. she is by far the most loyal woman i have ever met. For whatever reason, she really likes me and seems to have no interest in other men.

so.. when anyone wants to say "tks wife is a whore" i literally don't care that they're saying it. I know it's the farthest thing from the truth...1/2 of .ru could join a clan [TKWW] (tks whore wife) and i literally wouldnt give a fuck lol.  the only thing that bothers me personally is that someone would have the desire to say it with the intention of trying to really hurt someone's feelings... because i know some people would be really upset by it.

i REALLY dislike the user Van... extremely dislike him .. and i'll talk shit to him the second he instigates something (which he pretty much always does) and call him names left and right ... but i once saw a couple guys saying His wife left him to fuck "n1ggers".  and i was like "who in the fuck says that shit?"   .. like i dont like the dude.. ii get talking shit to him all day.. but thats the direction you want to take the insults?

idk. its just different