Author Topic: Too many password tries on Battle.net  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Barto

• Critter
    • View Profile
Too many password tries on Battle.net
« on: February 04, 2024, 03:39:57 PM »
Hey!

I play from time to time. I was trying to remember my password and I did too many tries it boot me out of Battle.net. I would create a new account because I don't care about that account, but I can't even entry Battle.net menu.

And I didn't read any error message, so, how long I will be banned or do I have to do something?

Thank you!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Too many password tries on Battle.net
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 09:10:27 AM »
Hey!

I play from time to time. I was trying to remember my password and I did too many tries it boot me out of Battle.net. I would create a new account because I don't care about that account, but I can't even entry Battle.net menu.

And I didn't read any error message, so, how long I will be banned or do I have to do something?

Thank you!
Hi!
Yes, hackers trying to bruteforce passwords from time to time, so we have to make some simple protection system against them.
pvpgn and war2 doesn't know about password bruteforcing, so there's no any messageboxes included.

Ban should expire itself in 12 hours or something like that...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.