Author Topic: Easycompany  (Read 31738 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Easycompany
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2017, 05:15:21 AM »
The LiveMod alpha test is available HERE, there isn't much in the way of documentation yet, but an idea of what it does and how can be gained from reading this thread.

Can you please upload source code of this, youre doing in c or asm??

It's done with both. The dll is compiled from ASM source, the exe is compiled from C source... and of course the C source also has embedded ASM in it.

No, sorry I will not be releasing the source code because that would be a security risk. The aim is to have everyone running the program so that people can make and host fun modded maps and anyone can join.

If I were to release the source there is a possibility that someone could reverse engineer the security I have put in place and use it to release malware from a PUD file.

To be honest, beyond the editor/configuration etc. and the security itself there really isn't anything very interesting there, it's just a standardised framework for writing mods to the WC2 process. The mechaics of modifying an active process aren't terribly difficult - you can probably find examples on Stack Overflow or the like.

The point is you can't really do that because unless everyone has the same mods it won't work. That's what this program is for, it means everyone gets the same mods at the start of the game.

As for the actual mods themselves, there is none of that in the source code. Any mods will be in the editor config (.ini) file. I'm hoping that people will share their modding research and we will end up with a comprehensive .ini file that has lots of cool new things that can be added to PUD files.  8)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2017, 05:56:58 AM »
see they aint noone here..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:05:04 PM by easycompany »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »
Here someone make this a config file! Now you can modify game speed slower then ever or super fast, make archer automatically ranger, also i even reversed the game modes. Some one explore them and let me know if the game modes work!

GameLobby
   Game Type: 004D0930
      Top vs Bottom - 15
      Melee - 2
      Free For All - 3
      One on One - 4
      Use Map Settings - 10
      Ladder - 9
      Iron Man Ladder - 9
   Game Speed: 004D0BD8
      Slowest - 0
      Fastest - 8
In Game
   Auto Ranger: 004ACDDC
      Ranger - 1
      Archer - 0

Edit with this program we could maybe edit the users so people can join a game sav? I think we should work on reversing the save game lobby also. That would make customs even more powerful!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 09:00:37 PM by tupac »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 09:47:08 PM »
[rangers]
tab="INGAMe"
input=DECIMAL
output=2
address=004ACDDC
limit=0,250
default=0
checked=0

put it as 1 in menu and checked :/ and save to pud i couldnt get it to work..but may be back to gowbne classic ..drunk 5 beers im incapacitated

that looks like it does something 1 being they upgrade,try it lambs shit works pretty dam good
cant get it to work and sheryl cro is coming up next bbl
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:11:05 PM by easycompany »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 10:21:03 PM »
[rangers]
tab="INGAMe"
input=DECIMAL
output=2
address=004ACDDC
limit=0,250
default=0
checked=0

put it as 1 in menu and checked :/ and save to pud i couldnt get it to work..but may be back to gowbne classic ..drunk 5 beers im incapacitated

that looks like it does something 1 being they upgrade,try it lambs shit works pretty dam good
cant get it to work and sheryl cro is coming up next bbl
Make sure u are human, it works great in ce.. when I do like 150 my ranger are level 200+ lol!

U forgot 0x
address=0x004ACDDC

address=0x004ACDDC
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:23:59 PM by tupac »