Author Topic: accused i hack lol !  (Read 1708 times)

Offline UK_Restless

• Peon
    • View Profile
accused i hack lol !
« on: March 07, 2017, 08:33:40 PM »
accused i hack but ive been playing RU for 7-8 years or more now.. i have only 1 other aka "Restless" and i refuse to accept constant ridicule so how can i prove myself and restore my name, AH would detect if i hacked and none ask for SS, recording myself could be premeditated and watchers wont work..

i love RU the support is truly outstanding for a game this old.. the people make it more than the game it self and for that reason i take offense to this slander..

if you your one of them oldie's reading this, and know my account, tell these method rub robots !  im not that good to hack they must suck :)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: accused i hack lol !
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 09:12:55 PM »
accused i hack but ive been playing RU for 7-8 years or more now.. i have only 1 other aka "Restless" and i refuse to accept constant ridicule so how can i prove myself and restore my name, AH would detect if i hacked and none ask for SS, recording myself could be premeditated and watchers wont work..

i love RU the support is truly outstanding for a game this old.. the people make it more than the game it self and for that reason i take offense to this slander..

if you your one of them oldie's reading this, and know my account, tell these method rub robots !  im not that good to hack they must suck :)

Dude that's typically how people act when they lose a match. It's normal for war2 players to scream hacks when they get owned. Nothing new here! ????

Offline UK_Restless

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 09:18:33 PM »
my first time with this issue in all the years...
i wont stand for it i hate hackers so much i only trust warcraft not to have hackers because its privet server in a way

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 11:06:37 PM »
lol

Like tupac said when people lose many times they claim "hacks."

However we can say with near certainty that there is very little hacking going on in RU. Only known hackers we have are Dellam and Martin18.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:00:07 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 08:00:50 AM »
Yeah man, don't worry about it unless someone requests ss, and even then only if they pause. then just take & upload and you're good :)
squeak!