Author Topic: Fond Memories of the Warclan  (Read 272 times)

Offline marsman57

• Critter
    • View Profile
Fond Memories of the Warclan
« on: March 17, 2024, 01:49:14 PM »
I stumbled upon this forum, and I just wanted to leave a post to call out the fond memories that I have of being part of "The Warclan" in the late 90s and making friends such as The Guardian, Fronzel, Khadgar, Ratt and many others. I either used this screenname back then or my real name "Brandon". I never produced anything noteworthy, but it was fun to dream of various "Total Conversion" ideas back then. I didn't have any programming knowledge at the time, and I mostly leaned heavily upon the work of others who were much better at figuring these things out. I'm not a software engineer by trade with almost 20 years of experience, but am still impressed at the investigative capabilities that others were able to do to figure out how things work.

Anyway, those forums and webpages are mostly all gone or relegated to deep reaches of the Internet Archive. It is good to see the echoes of those days here in this small community.

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Fond Memories of the Warclan
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 04:28:23 AM »
Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the content that its available nowadays around here.