Author Topic: Clan Evil  (Read 8517 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Evil
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »
use I work EQ, not a jobless bum like yourself who plays online poker and WoW 24/7 while living in your parents basement.
And sure I may load some bots but why does it matter? You act like they are in the main channel spamming and causing a disturbance.

Who fucking care where i live peace of shit, and what the fuck i dont work, im an engineer sound and work at home from my own office, because yeah i got my own studio and do contract from my parent basement.

We dont talk about hiphop, we talk about publishment for radio,  tv, and pretty soon for videos games.. And yes we can also talk about mixtapes, albums and beat i produced and sell for alot of peoples. I can do everything you want with a fucking sound. Gtfo dude.

The difference between me and you is i got money to do my own thing, like play alot of differents games everyweek if i want and waste it on poker if i want too.

You just sound like a fucking jalouse.

My real life mean absolutly nothing with the fact you look like a pure moron on your solo retard channel.

Mean nothing about the fact, you were pretty cool with me, before i told you to go fuck yourself because you support a client hack, do you dont remember how you was whispering me you will talk to your best friend IL to get me as admin.

And i was down! Until i see your just double face like everyone in this stupid staff.

Your guys are a joke, liar, manipulator, hacker, asshole and your all running this server like a joke.

Only tk look to make good move right now, after 10 years... Fuck you and fucK iL with his retard patch he do on every 8 month.

And we all know it take 8 month because these dude is fucking slow as hell... Took 3 week to change a fucking banner. 

Bunch of lazy ass slow brain.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:49:33 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 10:49:23 PM »
no, having millions of IDLE bots on the main channel is way worse than having active non-afk people willing to chat/play the game. Even if there's only a few of them

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 10:52:36 PM »
Who fucking care where i live peace of shit, and what the fuck i dont work, im an engineer sound and work at home from my own office, because yeah i got my own studio and do contract from my parent basement.

We dont talk about hiphop, we talk about publishment for radio,  tv, and pretty soon for videos games.. I can do everything you want with a fucking sound. Gtfo dude.

The difference between me and you is i got money to do my own thing, like play alot of differents games everyweek if i want and waste it on poker if i want too.

You just sound like a fucking jalouse.

My real life mean absolutly nothing with the fact you look like a pure moron on your solo retard channel.

Mean nothing about the fact, you were pretty cool with me, before i told you to go fuck yourself because you support a client hack, do you dont remember how you was whispering me you will talk to your best friend IL to get me as admin.

And i was down! Until i see your just double face like everyone in this stupid staff.

Your guys are a joke, liar, manipulator, hacker, asshole and your all running this server like a joke.

Only tk look to make good move right now, after 10 years... Fuck you and fucK iL with his retard patch he do on every 8 month.

lmfao he actually took the time to write all that (And he said my 6 lines was too much)

Basement
Doesn't have money to do own thing, it's other peoples money/stolen since there's an addiction to gambling
Says his life doesn't matter.
Says Ryu can't beat him, says only person in his clan thats good is Korn, now says its a solo clan, which implies that Ryu would be Korn, thus Korn is better then him.

Can you not see why you're the real joke here Equinox? You're lying everytime and making something new up everytime lol. A failed attempt at manipulation by you since your notorious for hacking and being a dishonest asshole!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 10:52:54 PM »

no, having millions of IDLE bots on the main channel is way worse than having active non-afk people willing to chat/play the game. Even if there's only a few of them

Having bot to make peoples believe this game is active is just fucking retard, period.

You want this game to be active, do the right move, stop doing retard move, and stop to be scare to lose 12 german.

Did you ever seen any free game on the internet where you can use 8 different client to play on the same server.

This server is a joke, they cant even get affiliate, they can't do nothing because they are just slow peoples, period.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:54:55 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 10:56:06 PM »

Having bot to make peoples believe this games is active is just fucking retard, period.

You want this game to be active, do the right move, stop doing retard move, and stop to be scare to lose 12 german.

Did you ever seen any free game on the internet where you can use 8 different client to play on the same server.

This server is a joke, they cant even get affiliate, they can't do nothing because they are just slow peoples, period.

You're a joke, you're the slowest person, and your $1000 server which you claimed to start in rebellion to this never even started.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 10:58:20 PM »
My contact said it's a waste and he never gonna waste his time to do someting with war 2 again, do you remember this contact who told me everything about your client hack, this client hack your all protecting?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:00:00 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 11:39:42 PM »
My contact said it's a waste and he never gonna waste his time to do someting with war 2 again, do you remember this contact who told me everything about your client hack, this client hack your all protecting?

How legit your client was to begin with.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:09:11 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 11:47:48 PM »

How legit your client was to began with.  ;)

Rofl

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 12:06:33 AM »
My contact is a french guy name Micr0soft.

He is the own who made a private server like this on the past, way before RU.

Everyone who play on ru was playing on his server before.

Im an engineer sound, not a gaming programmar, i know nothing about this.

Anyway iL know him, dont worry newbe, keep playing paintball and work on your big deal channel, you know nothing about this game.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:10:31 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 12:11:50 AM »

He is the own who made a private server like this one on the past, way before RU.

iL know him, dont worry newbe, keep playing paintball and work on your big deal channel, you know nothing about this game.

Right....a guy named Micr0soft...he seems legit. The guy with the ninja story seems more believable.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 01:58:38 AM »

He is the own who made a private server like this one on the past, way before RU.

iL know him, dont worry newbe, keep playing paintball and work on your big deal channel, you know nothing about this game.

Right....a guy named Micr0soft...he seems legit. The guy with the ninja story seems more believable.

Next he'll be telling us hogwarts is real and he's dick shoots enchanted jelly beans and fairy dust.

Offline Evil~Ling

• Critter
  • aka: Ling]ZeR0[
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 09:18:38 PM »
Im on
-Ling]ZeR0[