Author Topic: O repulsive people of beasts  (Read 5429 times)

Offline 123Bee

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: O repulsive people of beasts
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 03:08:39 AM »
I like your positive religious attitude Jessu, it's always refreshing!

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 03:16:01 AM »
Nuts is defined as a person under ridicule for behavior that is unjust for the compassion of another human being.

I demonstrate no such objective or appearance.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 03:30:31 AM »
MY definitions. After following the bible. Very accurate.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 04:17:41 AM »
They call you nuts mainly  because of how you speak like you are from an unreleased Shakespeare novel , not because of your compassion for human beings.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 06:49:45 AM »
kiddie stuff: defined, as a stringent episode so esteemed for the mind of a child under the age of 11, that would properly subject his or her senses from boredom into a nostalgia, rage, or rudimentary laughter that would deem that child emotionally fit and suitable for pleasure.

This is NOT what is going on when I lift up Jesus Christ.
I didn't mean the lifting jesus stuff, I meant the war2 forum thread stuff :D
squeak!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 10:53:01 AM »
well he is gaining popularity with the war2 folk,dont change your personality man.

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 03:02:31 AM »
Jessu I would like to thank you for your thoughts and war2 poetry!!  I was touched by your remembrance of
peon 18 who died so bravely, I’m thinking a purple heart remembrance might be in order! As a host I strive for parity
or reverse stacking! It’s mostly based on skill and slight OG status, it’s hard to accommodate everyone, so sorry if
i’ve contributed some proverbial vomit! I prefer war2 at a high level when possible. In honor of so many of your
beautiful thoughts you have to share with the world, i’ll make a better effort to ensure you’re included more in this
war2 Orgy^^

Jessu how did people know god before Jesus was born?   Do you think god condones the killing of his many creatures like bacteria and viruses that try to extinguish humanity?  Jessu since energy can never be created or destroyed, merely changes forms, what manner of existence did our life force assume before we took human form?  Thanks , and keep sharing your thoughts!!!  You have a responsibility shepard the herd of lost Mutton Souls amongst us!  Jesus is all about enlightenment! Please, show us the light!!! OR hOly ViSion when the mood strikes!!!! It would be much appreciated =)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2017, 04:36:40 PM »
Yea I don't follow the bible the way I did after being contacted by extraterrestrials (aliens); they don't want me to talk about it so I call them 'aliens.'
umm....

In John 1:1 it says the Word (bible foreknown by God) was GOD.
in John 1:14 it says the Word was made flesh -- in the form of Jesus Christ
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

Using these verses, in regards to your statement "How did people know God before Jesus Christ was born?"

The scriptures are about Jesus Christ.

What King David suffered was what Christ Jesus suffered.
What Joseph suffered being betrayed by his brethren, and then Joseph's father Israel (Jacob) and his brethren bowing to him as in worship is what happened with Christ being sought to be killed by his brethren (the jews) and then becoming the right hand of Power of GOD and now 'subject' for 'worship' from his brethren and others, as what happened with Saul, a jew in Acts 9:14 Acts 22:7 where he prostrates himself before Christ
The entire Old Testament is pointing to Christ.
The entire law of Moses a "schoolmaster" to point to Christ and his remarkable status with GOD and stringent ideals of mankind
An example
using Joseph (in the bible)
both Joseph as described in Genesis and Christ 1) both are first-born
2) Both are shepherds
3) Both are the most loved of their fathers.
4) Both were prophecied to be rulers
5) Both Joseph’s and Jesus’ brothers were jealous of them, and did not believe them.
6) Joseph was sent by his father to his brothers. Jesus was sent by His Father to Israel.
7) Joseph was apparently put to death, and Jesus truly, by their own people to get them out of the way.
It goes on and on.
Abraham offering his firstborn Isaac to be killed for example is about Christ Jesus
Both Christ and Isaac were sons that carried the wood for their own sacrifice
Both were "bound" and placed on top of the wood
Both willingly allow themselves to be offered in sacrifice

Another example, Absalom, King David's song being a man without any physical blemish on his whole body, this was about Christ because Christ Jesus was without any sin ("blemish" of sin from the crown of his head to the sole of his foot)

This is all to answer the first question stated, "How did people know God before Jesus Christ was born;" when the scripture states Christ saying "No one comes to the Father by me," but the WORD in John 1:14 states it was made flesh so that Christ Jesus is the living, walking bible dwelling with mankind, which is GOD; so there were always allusions and coincidences to point to GOD that allowed people to know GOD before actually seeing Christ's person physically.

Regarding God condoning killing of many creatures and viruses and diseases... it is written if people's works are defiling GOD gives them up to their own selves and doesn't look upon them. Verses such as Psalm 81:12 and Romans 1:24 ("giving people up to their own lusts") and also the scripture of what you sow you will also reap.... Verses like  Psalms 5:4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. And verses like Deuteronomy 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

However prayer of one person can uphold the entire world, James 5:17 (writing to Christians) 16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth (accomplishes) much. 17Elias (Elijah) was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21Howbeit (though) this kind (people able to do this) goeth not out but by prayer and fasting (forbearance of food to hold a strict principle of integrity.)

GOD's eye is on the sparrow. He can number every hair of your head. GOD's eye is on the sparrow when the sparrow dies. GOD sees BIG.

That is in regards to the second question.

In regards to the 3rd question the GREYS don't want me to talk about them.

I don't follow the bible the way I did due to contact from them.

They don't want me to talk about it. I STILL FIND THE BIBLE VERY USEFUL.

:!)

The alacrity of an individual is much strength when the gain of that person is to uphold righteousness and intellectual propriety concerning wisdom, and the things which allow mankind to flourish, prosper, and bear much hardship without mourning or complaining.