Poll

Can 00Kyle beat u8t3io3p in bo11?

Yes
15 (62.5%)
No
9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Poll: Can 00Kyle beat u8t3io3p in bo11?  (Read 12018 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Can 00Kyle beat u8t3io3p in bo11?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »
i'd say they're pretty evenly matched .. just comes down to who is having a better day. i dont think either is "better" than the other player.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 11:46:33 AM »
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 12:28:25 PM »
i'd say they're pretty evenly matched .. just comes down to who is having a better day. i dont think either is "better" than the other player.
Well I don't see Swagier accepting
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 01:04:22 PM »
he said the last series they did was 8-6 his favor i believe .. i think he's implying the series has already been done... if i had to guess, they could play 100 or so games and there wouldnt be more than a 5-10 game spread.. and im sure spot location would account for the spread.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »
their gow games right now that are recorded under u8 and 00kyle are 19-14 in kyle's favor

when u look at other maps i think u8 has a slight lead.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »
Well im offering a $50 prize for the winner for a bo11 KOTH series.
Swift accepted
 Swagier hasn't.
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 01:59:12 PM »
i accept also but swift said he need unrust
 :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 02:02:06 PM »
i accept also but swift said he need unrust
 :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter:

Very good can we agree to a day and time we need to get Xurnt to stream this. Will probably be 20+ watchers
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 02:52:32 AM »
Here is some interesting insight that I don't think anyone's ever noticed:

Burnt has been a scumbag towards me since when we first met around the days .ru first started. It used to get to me a little like a decade ago, now I find it slightly funny. Only slightly though...  ::)

Funny story. He Started out creating multiple replay packs, some of them had my games in them but only showcasing my losses and little to non of my wins. Eventually youtube videos overtook replay packs, and he looked instead to uploading my losses on youtube from then on. Now he randomly joins my games and records series that he only intends to post on youtube (without my permission) if I lose - like recently vs lone (which were entirely practice games in which i was helping lone with his macro and wasn't looking to win, just unrust).

Aside from a few series losses to viruz, I've only lost like no more than threeish real series (one to lone 1-2 on ef, one to u8 6-8 on various maps, etc) in the last so many years (off the top of my head). But as soon as I get spanked, by u8 and lone, hes there to point it out. He also makes sure to point out the ones vs viruz as well, knowing full well I've won against him tons too - including in tournaments.

In the early years he used to flame me consistently and talk shit all the time behind my back, according to many players. Now it appears he lightened up and goes relatively easy on me. :D

ohhh burntzy, for all you've done for war2, you sure had it out for me in the process<3 much luv

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 04:15:01 AM »
burnt only uploads games i lose in too, are extremely bad ie i just give up cuz its 3am and cbf.. no idea why he uploaded such horrible games

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 05:57:21 PM »
The replay packs on http://en.war2.ru/downloads/ are the same ones that were on the old site.

Only Replay pack 2 mentions tournament finals and has Swift vs Foonat and Swift vs Viruz in it. So I am guessing this must be the one he is talking about. One replay pack that has him losing (idk he might not even be losing would have to actually watch them)

I barely posted any replay packs...

---

The youtube video thing we already debunked earlier this year when I posted to you my old videos of Scrubbo vs Swift with more of you winning there.

As far as recent youtubes, anything I go and record I post to the channel. Regardless if you won or lost vs. LoNe it would be posted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/war2combat

Use the search function, put in 00Kyle or Swift.. I am sure you will find plenty of games with you winning.

I pointed out the fact that u8 won a lot of games vs. you because that is a accomplishment. You are a very tough player and for him to pull that off it was pretty neat to see. This was not about putting you down, it was about showing respect to u8. I browse through the ladder results a lot, and like to see records of who all is playing who, and I was hoping that maybe you guys would have done a showdown for the fans.

Offline Ash

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 12:08:26 AM »

Burnt has been a scumbag towards me since when we first met around the days .ru first started. It used to get to me a little like a decade ago, now I find it slightly funny. Only slightly though...  ::)

Funny story. He Started out creating multiple replay packs, some of them had my games in them but only showcasing my losses and little to non of my wins. Eventually youtube videos overtook replay packs, and he looked instead to uploading my losses on youtube from then on. Now he randomly joins my games and records series that he only intends to post on youtube (without my permission) if I lose - like recently vs lone (which were entirely practice games in which i was helping lone with his macro and wasn't looking to win, just unrust).

Aside from a few series losses to viruz, I've only lost like no more than threeish real series (one to lone 1-2 on ef, one to u8 6-8 on various maps, etc) in the last so many years (off the top of my head). But as soon as I get spanked, by u8 and lone, hes there to point it out. He also makes sure to point out the ones vs viruz as well, knowing full well I've won against him tons too - including in tournaments.

In the early years he used to flame me consistently and talk shit all the time behind my back, according to many players. Now it appears he lightened up and goes relatively easy on me. :D

ohhh burntzy, for all you've done for war2, you sure had it out for me in the process<3 much luv

Lol the most fragile ego I have ever seen. That's what happens when ur legacy is built on lies, tricks, and cheats. Also players who make excuses until they are playing 20x more a day than their opponent, only then is it fair ::belly laugh::

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 01:53:25 AM »

Lol the most fragile ego I have ever seen. That's what happens when ur legacy is built on lies, tricks, and cheats. Also players who make excuses until they are playing 20x more a day than their opponent, only then is it fair ::belly laugh::

this is about your one sided quarrel you have with me, rather than the position i have taken with burnt on a topic you know nothing about. you have no interest in taking an hour or so to inspect the legitimacy of my claims, you're just here to vent / bash... and perhaps get a holier than tho / good guy type self approval stamp. that seems to have been your shtick for years.

You're one of a small group of players who I haven't initiated any of the various negative exchange of words with for quite a few years... i take the blame though, as I specifically remember being a relentless prick to countless players years back and I think you were one of them. Almost everyone of those players is either cool or indifferent with me now. Have at if you want to continue flaming and trying to feel like you're one upping me. i'm ok with just about everybody on this game having a Lifetime Pass on that one.

Offline Ash

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 03:19:55 AM »
this is about your one sided quarrel you have with me, rather than the position i have taken with burnt on a topic you know nothing about. you have no interest in taking an hour or so to inspect the legitimacy of my claims, you're just here to vent / bash... and perhaps get a holier than tho / good guy type self approval stamp. that seems to have been your shtick for years.

You're one of a small group of players who I haven't initiated any of the various negative exchange of words with for quite a few years... i take the blame though, as I specifically remember being a relentless prick to countless players years back and I think you were one of them. Almost everyone of those players is either cool or indifferent with me now. Have at if you want to continue flaming and trying to feel like you're one upping me. i'm ok with just about everybody on this game having a Lifetime Pass on that one.

I'm literally just commenting on the topic of the thread. I did not realize studying Burnt's conspiracy against you for an hour was a requirement. Your level of pre-game fear and excuse making is so sad it's hilarious. Yes we all know you and you play war2, so thats cool cuz that means theres ppl that play war2. Plenty of douches in the world, but you're our war2 douche.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 09:59:38 AM »
Finally ash has spoken and hes right.