Poll

Can 00Kyle beat u8t3io3p in bo11?

Yes
15 (62.5%)
No
9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Poll: Can 00Kyle beat u8t3io3p in bo11?  (Read 12020 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Can 00Kyle beat u8t3io3p in bo11?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »
:D That same reply to ash applies even more so to you, knitter.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2017, 12:43:35 PM »
swift is much much much better than u8t. swift hops on once in a blue moon, and beats him in a series every time. U8t plays every single day.
I honestly have no  idea why people think u8t is better than swift other than they're just not good at the game.
The problem with u8t, is he may have the potential to be near swift's level, but swift crushed all of the best players the game has ever known, and was very active in war2's prime. U8t will never have that opportunity to improve and get on swift's level.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2017, 01:41:32 PM »
swift is much much much better than u8t. swift hops on once in a blue moon, and beats him in a series every time. U8t plays every single day.
I honestly have no  idea why people think u8t is better than swift other than they're just not good at the game.
The problem with u8t, is he may have the potential to be near swift's level, but swift crushed all of the best players the game has ever known, and was very active in war2's prime. U8t will never have that opportunity to improve and get on swift's level.

Well the topic was about KOTH Style multiple maps though, and I think u8 has practiced a variety of maps more then any other top player in recent years. I think it really evens the playing field a bit if they ever would have faced off.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2017, 03:28:36 AM »

you cant discount what szwagier does and say swift crushed the best players the game has ever known when the people he was crushing were in the same boat that swift purports to be in now - that is, not active, not caring.  if szwagier beating swift doesnt count, then neither does swift beating scrubbo, for example.  and swift and shotgun have played like 20 times all time.  i called swift out on this before and swift said they've played "hundreds of times" but there's zilch in the ladder to back this up.  around 20 games.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2017, 01:23:20 PM »

you cant discount what szwagier does and say swift crushed the best players the game has ever known when the people he was crushing were in the same boat that swift purports to be in now - that is, not active, not caring.  if szwagier beating swift doesnt count, then neither does swift beating scrubbo, for example.  and swift and shotgun have played like 20 times all time.  i called swift out on this before and swift said they've played "hundreds of times" but there's zilch in the ladder to back this up.  around 20 games.

Some of the players that I've contested against clearly weren't in their competitive primes - a great example would be KHB who I played maybe 15x.
Scrubbo isn't a prime example of this by any means - he played something near 4k games in around a year or two alone. He probably wasn't too rusty if at all, and became impressively good on .ru. But yes, we've all played people who were rusty, and we've all played players who weren't. If you're keeping score, then you can just keep track of what era it is for what players. Just like U8, how some of his opponents are active and some aren't, the same could be said for my opponents back in the day. These days it seems like the european players and braviet are the best.

I don't think I claimed to have played shotgun HUNDREDS of times. I've played Viruz and a few others hundreds of times, and I've most likely played shotgun something over one hundred times.

You've backed yourself into a corner however, with your source and claim of only around 20 games. Nobody cares enough to think about how many times SG and I have played, besides you - however for the people who are in the know with wc2 it's clear and obvious that sg and I have played well over 20x. You're using the ladder to back up your position of around 20 games, yet you seem to forget that it doesn't include the original .ru ladder - which was active during sg's and I's little rivalry during the early .ru days. Realizing this, you should now be aided in completely losing your self trust in your judgement on the matter. I've also posted a few warvid series from during that era, and many players were around (including on this forum) to witness me and sg going back and forth.

Aside from our 14 game series last week alone, we've only I think played two series since 2014 which were about 5 games a piece. The ladder doesn't record every game, but the ladder alone will have 30-40 games of me vs shotgun since 2012. I think the current ladder doesn't have record from 2006 to the start of 2010 - which is when we played the bulk of our games.

Within his first few months back alone (maybe sometime 07?), we played around 20 games - with out first series ever being a KOTH I believe. He was pretty rusty though during our initial games. Then after that, we started having series that were roughly 8-12 games each. If you count the times we smurfed each other, its well over 20 games right there alone. I remember once he tricked me by getting on some newbs name, blazinbuks or something, and then he spanked me pretty badly in like an 11 game series on that name.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2017, 05:21:58 PM »
u8 is better imo ... kurwa, but better.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2017, 07:21:33 PM »
this is the game that should of been a e sport..crazy talent both(it is with us but blizz should have them on the main dam page....) ufc but with war2 damm fuck take my $
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:28:39 PM by easycompany »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2017, 12:48:57 PM »
U8 you got a day and time you can play Swift bo11 for $50?
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2017, 03:22:34 PM »
dang, i wish i was good at gow. But with relatively low effort, i could only reach decent level (koorb, tyrus etc). huge amount of work to compete with broviets and the others

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2017, 03:32:18 PM »
I think sunday will be fine 3 est time,  i will know 100% at Friday,  not sure when i am going to bicycle trip( Saturday or sunday but 90% saturday)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience