Author Topic: scary news  (Read 44832 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
scary news
« on: January 29, 2015, 07:27:33 PM »
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: scary news
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 07:38:23 PM »
Kissinger should be arrested for war crimes, and mccain needs to look in the mirror if he wants to see low life scum.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 12:17:35 AM »
Mr. Moore-
Good afternoon there sweetheart, I hope this finds you alive and well. You can thank our men and women of the armed forces for that, by the way, and that also includes us cowardly snipers. It seems you’ve found time between licking the jelly off your fingers and releasing your grasp of a bear claw to tweet some junk about snipers being cowards.
My buddies and I got a good laugh over the tweet, so I thank you. For a guy worth $50 million dollars, you sure have quite a bit to bitch and cry about. I guess like a moth to flame, you too gravitate towards things that are popular and in the moment — in this case it’s snipers. Too bad for you that your attempt at being relevant via your 70+ year old family experience has failed. It has only made you look dumber than a bag of hammers. Next time you should try something more original than going after snipers for one reason or another…that was so last month.
It’s typical of “men” like you to criticize the intestinal fortitude, focus, discipline and patriotism of a sniper. It must stem from an inferiority complex or something. But hey, it’s okay cupcake. We snipers are thick skinned and the efforts of world class turds such as yourself to portray us in a negative light only makes us laugh. If you and I were in the same room, I’d throw you a smile and gently pat you on the head knowing you’re nothing more than a mouth breathing, Crisco sweating waste of space not even worthy of being in the presence of a sniper. It’s almost funny how people like you preach things like ‘acceptance’ and ‘not passing judgement’ or ‘labeling people’, but then are the first to do so when a person is in some way dissimilar from you.
So tenderfoot, I leave you with this final thought: what if you found yourself in some sort of hostage situation where you were held at knife-point by some crazed person and they were dead set on making an example of you by bleeding you out on Hollywood Blvd in front of the world, and the only way out was with the precision aimed fire of a sniper? Would you want that coward to take the shot? Because knowing how you feel about snipers such as myself and your hatred of firearms, I’d probably drop the mag, roll the bolt and go get a Jack & Coke before helping you out.
Very Respectfully,
Sikes

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 12:07:24 PM »
lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 10:21:55 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 10:24:43 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/02/04/putin-aspergers-syndrome-study-pentagon/22855927/

WASHINGTON — A study from a Pentagon think tank theorizes that Russian President Vladimir Putin has Asperger's syndrome, "an autistic disorder which affects all of his decisions," according to the 2008 report obtained by USA TODAY.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 10:26:41 PM »
Human Shadow Seen On Mars?

Mars images have always been something of a Rorschach test going back to the first images of the so-called "Face on Mars."

The latest is a snapshot taken by the Mars Curiosity which shows the shadow of the little rover... with maybe a little something -- or someone -- extra.

The image, captured in 2012 and available on the NASA website, shows what some people think is the shadow of a human, reaching up to make an adjustment, clean it up or maybe just mess with it (because we all know how Martians just LOVE to mess with us).

So what does it mean?

Maybe not a whole lot. But to Mars conspiracy theorists, it could be proof of several possibilities.

"This leaves us with three confusing thoughts," writes the UFO Daily Sightings blog.

"1st Is this proof that the rover is on Earth and not Mars and humans are cleaning it off and performing maintenance?

2nd Is this proof that humans are living on Mars in abandoned alien bases? (i.e. Gary Mckinnon hacker said he found such evidence on US govt computers).

3rd Is this proof that alien are messing with the rovers?"

The Snopes website has already dismissed the image as false.

"If UFO Sightings Daily were right about any of its three theories, would NASA have allowed this photograph to be published?" the website report reads. "Furthermore, why would it have kept the photograph up on its web site for three years?"

An expert cited by Snopes agrees.

"I think it is a case of seeing what we want to see, to confirm our expectations and hopes," Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual, told Snopes. "This underlines the fact that such things literally lurk in the shadows and play with our imagination."

Others have dismissed the image as pareidolia, or the brain's tendency to turn unfamiliar images into something recognizable

"Pareidolia is hardwired into our brains. It is the reason why infants can recognizes faces almost as soon as they open their eyes," writes Viral Global News.

"It is the reason why clouds often appear as definite shapes and why some people have become wealthy on Ebay, selling items in which 'Jesus' has appeared," the website says. "The Virgin Mary embedded in a tree is an example of pareidolia. It is also this scientific phenomenon at work when people perceive that they have seen ghosts."

You can read more about the shadow over at The Huffington Post, and see more images from this unusual photo shoot on the NASA website.

Source: http://weirdnews.about.com/od/weirdphotos/fl/Human-Shadow-Seen-On-Mars.htm

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 10:59:55 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 04:24:37 PM »
http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/02/06/isis-releases-guide-to-womens-rights-stay-in-your-houses-girls-can-marry-at-nine-education-to-age-of-15/

It advises a minimum two years of maternity leave, extended holidays – including special allowances if children are sick – and extensive childcare provision for women who are forced to work.

ISIS has more progressive parental leave laws than the US lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 08:14:40 PM »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 09:17:13 PM »
"impossible equality"

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 09:37:21 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 12:13:57 PM »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)