Author Topic: The Goblin Project  (Read 8912 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: The Goblin Project
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 11:49:57 AM »
I hereby invoke the ancient law of the internet, "the event in question is not considered to have taken place until the moment you provide pictorial evidence thereof". Trogdor be my witness.

well i was questioning also...but be dam they do exist,and they are in the war1 style,so yes they are warcraft 1 goblins.

i understand the meaning fat'n them up now lol.

test grp, goblin grunt also got some glo'worms on him so my .pal isnt complete yet..forest only on this one.(i used the macro so much easier,kept being the wrong non war2 bmp in just sprite dumps)

ill just show u howi do it, if ur trying to make grps.

spoke to soon i got asu to work again!..its better!it has to be png and save pallete in options and yeah u need psp for the batch conversion to bmp..very fast!

even looks better in the html fixed size,we will have you spitting out grps in no time!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:27:22 PM by easycompany »

Offline dwarfighter

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 02:06:11 PM »
I understood about half of what you said, but okay. Have fun.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 04:10:09 PM »
ug yeah hard to explain..psp is the dam problem and u got to have it  >:( anything it saves u take to mspaint ,gm and save it as a bmp..then it works.so yeah

its cool dwarf your in no way in hell gonna be able to make grps anytime soon but good luck inco.

ill tinker some more after my beer run.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:12:23 PM by easycompany »

Offline dwarfighter

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 06:08:25 PM »
I know what .grp format is for, it's just your typing style that makes it hard. Just saying.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »
um no went over it and yup thats the way...ill just give you my macro inco..
well make one since you do..what its for and complete is 2 dif things

it should be 2 steps..but since paint progs dont keep a universial bmp its like a 5 step..macroing gm is way better option and doesnt miss.

glo worms = bringing sprites that war2 wasnt meant for you gotta go in and edit the pal to another color

lol i failed english fuck sentences..writing real proper and# it still doesnt save your ass  ;D

#war2losers dam thats easy im cool im cool dam ryu  he left out on his yacht..take a old game maker load the asu dumps..give them the 72 all your macro is doing is hiting save name and next

crowd is just to dam educated for my ass
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:41:01 PM by easycompany »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 08:39:53 AM »
 :blank: incos i got it...shit ill make your grps but u gotta make the race,we can mirror exe and allow them to play versus war2 orcs and humans..be a cool project..

changed my mind i mass produce mine so,yall may take extra care of your sprites..ill upload gm7 and the macro and tell ya how in a little bit.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:41:40 PM by easycompany »

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 04:49:12 PM »
I might remake the raider using fronzels wolf in open art. Yours is too blocky
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 09:18:01 PM »
cool man, https://sjsugamedev.com/gamemaker7 , heres is the old gm if u dont have one, it gets it done to get to 72x72 and doesnt mess the bmp up..

1.create a sprite in it ..hit edit sprite,u will see a green square,click it and u will be in gm paint,go to resize canvas..put 72x72 etc..hit the checkmark u will be back out.

2.up top u will see a folder click it and put your asu rips or whatever in it(hold shift and down or up to select mutliple files),do keep original size,walla they are all 72x72 now,delete the green block..click on your 1st sprite.

3.in the file u got the save as hotkey and next image which is like alt+f down down,u use this for your macro.

mines blocky :o well ya no artist :P and they are lots for making say war1.

yeah war1 is tuff because they have to be doubled and i blur mine slightly with gm blur setting,otherwise they look like atari sprites lol.

cant find my old macro and the ones on the net are not it! full of malware only or id send a link

currently looking for a way to save the sprites out :/ maybe new gm's have this feature...

it can make them to .gif,maybe somekinda .gif extractor would not screw up the bmp's gone to search.. lots of online ones but none really useful.

..u can try to put it in wargus,it actually plays pretty descent...just needs the music added back to it etc,im gonna see if i can put in a wargus sprite next time gn.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:45:09 AM by easycompany »