Author Topic: KANCA is here to rock your bull$!-.i&  (Read 6720 times)

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
KANCA is here to rock your bull$!-.i&
« on: May 04, 2017, 05:35:52 PM »
Okay.. so check this out... PEOPLE ARE STUPID.  Someone decided to say I hack, because of some "unknown" anti hack bullcrap.  BHC-masters, lemonade[is] koorb, and much more, went along with this idea, I started getting people making new accounts whispering me, stop hacking, u hacker.  blah blah blah.  Banning me from games, not joining my game.

I talked to mousey about the unknown factor, it doesn't mean that you are hacking, it could be a false positive.  The fact I log'd into warcraft 2 with a couple of computers at the same time, I think is why maybe i was flag'd as unknown.  I was asked for screen shots, and as I was looking through warcraft 2 folder, i saw where I was playing games and i would accidentally  hit screen shot, so through out the past months I have screen shots that have been accumulating in the folder, it actually proves, I never hacked at all.

Whats funny is... anyone who watches my games, or plays be, before this accusation, never questioned me as hacking... I scout, zeplins, i play like someone who isn't hacking, and I play like someone who is decent... anyways allow me to pwn you with the random screen shots lol :).

This one was 4/25/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: KANCA is here to rock your bull$!-.i&
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:36:39 PM »
4/26/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 05:37:38 PM »
4/29/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
4/30/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 05:39:12 PM »
5/1/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 05:39:54 PM »
5/2/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 05:40:36 PM »
5/3/2017

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 05:42:11 PM »
some harassing messages... btw, previous screenshots, i have like 5 in the same day, at random times, where i'm typing and hitting backspace and accidentally hit screen shot..

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 05:55:00 PM »
Today is my kid's, birthday.. I will put up more, if need be.  This first started over bhc-master.  It spread rapidly.  Let me tell you something!

This is a waste of my time, but it was getting out of control, I couldn't even log onto my kanca name, because all the harassment.  I lived on the streets idiots.

I saw people die, over false accusations, and rumours...  Yeah its just online, w/e right?  Think about people who have killed themselves over cyberbullying.

You'll never get me to cry over you, so don't try.. lol.  I just thought hey someone needs to stand up and say, you warcraft 2 people are a disgrace really.  The ones who are persistent at talking crap when you really don't know nothing.

I also asked for screen shots, and asked for people to email me them, and they did, and to my surprise, they didn't maphack.  Lets FACE IT!  maybe 1% of warcraft 2 players might maphack...  People just don't maphack in this game..  seriously.. N if they are going to maphack, they are probably going to smurf a name, and be 0-0-0, or they are going to be newb kids that are like 13-45-0 records, and the maphack won't even help them.  lol... Face it, years ago, we all maphacked probably, 2000's w/e, everyone maphacked, don't be one of them people who are stuck back in 1990's back in 2000, nigga its 2017.  No1 who plays this game maphacks...  Maphacking is for kids...

Another thing.. I notice people use multi-cast, I haven't even fucking bothered to get multi-cast, at times i wish i had it.  If i'm not getting multi-cast why dafuk would bother to get a maphack.

Anyways i got my account working on here, I have screenshots, i even downloaded a program to open these old .pcx files.  Mousey helped me get this up and going, was having diffcuilties with it... Now I encourage you to ask me for a screenshot, i'll post it with ease.

oh yeah.. and if your going to ask for a screenshot, don't be a newbie, and pause unpause pause unpause, than when the game is over the screenshot didnt come out right, because you fuking unpaused the game when it was taking, and than you was an asshole anyways, by killing the last building.

to ORC23, you lost a 1v1  nigga, than said i'm rehosting, i had zeplins flying all around him at 9/11, and he said as we started the next game.. I know you hack.  lol... idiot.
I said, I had zeplins dude?  he said.. those zeplins were fake.  lol!  Hell i left, i'm not going to honorably win, and than get called an hacker fuk you.
soon as i left, I joined another game, and orc23 messaged the host, and said i hacked, so they ban'd me, a guy whispered me and said did they ban you?  I said yeah.. he said he asked why and the host said orc23 messaged them saying i hacked.

To you morons <^> o.o <^>

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 07:06:19 PM »
Multicast is actually not a hack just click multiple mages and hold down ctrl + 1 at the same time, then click b on one mage , then hold down alt + 1

Offline ibrockinsteve

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 07:29:36 PM »
Multicast is actually not a hack just click multiple mages and hold down ctrl + 1 at the same time, then click b on one mage , then hold down alt + 1

what?

Offline kanca

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 09:27:44 PM »
oh i remember back in the day, there was a program u could download to multi cast, i didn't realize thats how they did it.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 12:45:13 AM »
post the screenshots they request from you, not 10 year old random images

bhc-master is hacker, if his acc is not locked, then stupid adminz

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2017, 01:50:14 AM »
People asked you why you were flagged as unknown, and you raged like a baby and started threatening people on other usernames after games.

Yes there are false positives, so you were asked why are you flagged, and instead of saying "I dunno what it is man, false positive, i'll talk to admins" You chose to roid-rage at people, and threaten them which certainly doesn't help your case.

Maphacking is for kids

Which is exactly what you were when asked why you were flagged as unknown.

And BHC master is a hacker himself whos refused ss multiple times and has been permanently banned before. And he pulls the "My brother and mother and great grandpa hacked on my account" excuse. No one cares about what he says since hes a known liar. anyone who asked you why you were flagged saw you on the AH page themselves.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2017, 02:08:28 AM »
You could've also offered to Warvid/Stream each game to help your case. If you have no idea wtf a Warvid is, download WarVideo here.

http://en.war2.ru/downloads/