Poll

How long should Yamon be banned for?

1 week
4 (26.7%)
1 month
1 (6.7%)
3 months
0 (0%)
Lifetime (and perhaps any unlikely progeny as well)
5 (33.3%)
He does not ruin the community by hacking, smurfing, trolling, insulting, discing, or bsing, and should not be banned.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 18, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Author Topic: x  (Read 39385 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Orochimaru[rA] dodges ss, unpauses repeatedly
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 08:36:51 PM »
In truth there aren't any SS's of where baby specifically calls out orochimaru to "SS".

But those ss's she took do look like orochimaru knew she was talking to him. Hard to give a ruling. Can anyone else from that game tell us what happened?
war2 > war3

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2017, 08:46:54 PM »
I'd be interested in seeing it confirmed that it was other people that were doing the unpausing, not Yamon.

Yamon, you didn't take a SS at any point?
no i didn't take an ss. this is taking up too much of my time u can ban me if u want

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 11:12:03 PM »
I'm calling bs on the whole thing.

Both Babyshark and Yamon are extremely close to mousey.

Yamon just does a thread for ss request a day or two before with this mysterious lethal~viruz guy who has a username that consists of two different well known players names.

Kanca coming out of nowhere as unknown and posting to yamon

After months free of hacker threads... what is up this week?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 11:57:50 PM »
its funny if you compare babysharks behaviour and arguments from both threads. like day and night, man. day and night!  :critter: and  :pig:

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 10:16:37 AM »
nice use of emotes ^

Both Babyshark and Yamon are extremely close to mousey.
omg why are you dragging me in to this burton!!
squeak!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2017, 10:40:55 AM »
I think its a conspiracy troll job...

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2017, 10:57:10 AM »
it's super obvious that this whole thing was contrived

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2017, 11:17:20 AM »

Part of me is inclined to think so.

Nobody getting a ban until we hear from some of the other players from this game.
war2 > war3

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2017, 02:36:59 PM »
Seems that the admins are incredibly out of touch with the players on the server.  This is definitely not a troll job lol.  Obviously, Yamon accused the Lethalviruz of hacking because he did something that wasn't in Yamon's thought process as far as "good" w2.  Whether the guy hacked or not, who knows.  A screenshot would've just made this disappear.  This is where the 2nd part comes into play.  Yamon has a habit of pretending to befriend noobs.  When they realize what his real personality is they try to distance themselves from him.  He then goes on smurfing sprees to try to fuck with those noobs he pretended to befriend.  In this case, those noobs are lethal viruz, babyshark and 2 others in that little crew.  Naturally they will defend each other because they are noobs, have grown in w2 together, and gamed with each other nonstop.  Babyshark pausing to ask Yamon for ss could be "revenge" but at the same time it uses the very same ruleset that Yamon used to mess with their crew.  This pattern has repeated often with Yamon.

As for the Kanca thing, I don't believe it would be fair to say that Kanca came from nowhere.  He was around a ton before going on hiatus due to his personal stuff.  It looks weird that admins think someone is new to the server when the people have put in a year plus into w2.  That is a major disconnect.  I know it is fun to keep up with what you guys consider the major names on w2 but there are other players on the server.  It just seems that they are finally growing tired of being crapped on and have zero recognition from the w2 community/admins. 

This is really just a post to tell the players that think they are not noticed, that some of us have noticed you and are glad you are gaming.  I can speak for 85% of 00 Clan and say we respect that you guys are constantly gaming and having fun playing random maps and occasionally dipping your toes in gow.

/Rant

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 05:39:19 PM »
I meant it as a joke greenplastic. Just trying to bring a laugh in a nasty situation right now where seems to be a lot of ss request and tension going on.

For Kanca I said out of nowhere as in "unknown flag" because he was playing plenty before and did not ever have that come up. Was not saying he appeared on the server out of nowhere.

I spend more time playing with these lower level guys then I do in games with the pro's because I too host the variety maps and those are the type of people that usually join. I have a lot of respect for these type of players because they are the ones who are usually not the ones who will boot newbies.

Sure I like seeing the legends around as well and sometimes will mark out to see a oldschool come back.. but don't let that confuse you, I love all the players who come on this server and know that each and every one counts, and I want to continue to bring more.

Also I am not a admin. I know Tora said it too but you put admins so I am thinking you are referring to me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 05:56:14 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2017, 06:04:42 PM »
Well, Tora and Mouse themselves mostly play with people like BabyShark etc

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »
Yeah that rant seems really off, and even though I like 00Joe and always get along with him it felt disrespectful.

Mainly just these parts. I just don't understand why he would say it..

Seems that the admins are incredibly out of touch with the players on the server. 

I know it is fun to keep up with what you guys consider the major names on w2 but there are other players on the server.  It just seems that they are finally growing tired of being crapped on and have zero recognition from the w2 community/admins. 

This is really just a post to tell the players that think they are not noticed, that some of us have noticed you and are glad you are gaming.  I can speak for 85% of 00 Clan and say we respect that you guys are constantly gaming and having fun playing random maps and occasionally dipping your toes in gow.

I always see ~Tora~ in games on the server status, Mousey as well and they are always willing to jump into games with players of all levels and spend a lot of time helping people out.

~Tora~ has even hosted multiple tournaments just for Tier 3 players of that caliber.. like where is he getting this from?

Don't see how the admins are crapping on these players when they are the ones who spend the most time playing with them.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:27:32 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2017, 06:45:45 PM »
not to mention i've spent the most time playing with them easily, and offer to teach anyone of them if they so desire. But these new players seem to be super casual which is an unattractive trait to me on war2. I've also spent like collectively 10 hours of my time fixing their hosting issues, answering questions, encouraging them to play and get better, teaching them namely tora and mousey, and streaming specifically for new players to learn.

but as soon as one of their clique members gets banned ( the same guy i tried to forward his ports for)  because he's too stupid to understand the rules, they turn on me and try to frame me for hacking. Babyshark is worse than viruz , because instead of hacking she tried to frame me because her friend got banned for hacking, and she doesn't like me.

there was a lot more background on this thread that i cared to elaborate on, because i just don't care about war2 in general anymore, but trying to bring up some validity or significance to this entire thread is pointless because it's just babyshark blowing off steam. Other ppl just see any thread about me as an opportunity to get on and somehow skew their personal bias against me through rhetoric and drivel into some sort of valid point/or talking point because why not? Everyone on war2 is pretty stupid imo, which is why i have 1 friend on this game and that's kyle.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:49:33 PM by Yamon »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2017, 06:47:52 PM »
This is most certainly a troll / frame job... isn't it BabyShark?

Tell Tora he is right to be suspicious...
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2017, 07:27:05 PM »
it takes alot of energy to write paragraphs..to much work for a troll they like instant gratification.
like #war2wierdos etc:P nothing wrong but yeah.unless they really got a grudge..welp gone back to music studying the pope and still working my way thru lambchops dam high iq's so crytpic
....if its girls as trolls thats called scorned  :-\ what has benn exactly happening on war2 :P or maybe snowflakes like me :P hell i thought i was getting trolled but by nature no way it would exhaust another mind it liks the = you off dancing  :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:28:23 PM by easycompany »