Poll

How long should Yamon be banned for?

1 week
4 (26.7%)
1 month
1 (6.7%)
3 months
0 (0%)
Lifetime (and perhaps any unlikely progeny as well)
5 (33.3%)
He does not ruin the community by hacking, smurfing, trolling, insulting, discing, or bsing, and should not be banned.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 18, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Author Topic: x  (Read 40116 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Orochimaru[rA] dodges ss, unpauses repeatedly
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2017, 04:15:25 PM »
There was a ss request there was no ss request u were just trolling her ss request. And the only reason I fight so hard on this topic is because it's ridiculous that lethal gets banned for not taking a ss eith lack of evidence u actually requested a ss from him. But u don't get banned for the same thing. Forget about all your nonsense on the server if this was happening to any one else right now I'd be doing the same thing. There's only 1 person on this game I the rule would like to see banned forever and that's Gemini for his 25 ss denials over the last 6 years. I honestly don't care if you get banned or not I would prefer that the admins who made a ruling with lack of evidence against lethal sit down and say hmm did we make a mistake doing that? Was lethal trolling? Did anyone sit down with him and have a conversation that wasn't on the forums? Instead we all just assume that no one on the Internet lies and that it was indeed lethal that had been requested to take a ss. And fair point I gotta say I don't really give a shit about the server seeing as I barely log in anymore and usually when I do its just to chat. So I couldn't really care about most of the issues like icons and who desperately wants the next master tags because it's not important at all.

Dude u just got banned last year for denying a ss to dna-cell... but ur ban got cut short when u came on her and begged to be unbanned and promised to ss from now on
I don't even remember denying an ss to dna-cell. But if that's the case, then yes i would presume my integrity would be in question. But you have to understand, I've posted thousands of ss's, and i would of taken one for babyshark had i known i was even being asked. I stream 99% of my games and you can go to twitch.tv/masteryamon121 and see that I do. But the burden of evidence on babyshark is crystal clear. Lethal addressed the SS request because he knows i asked him for an ss. It's really that simple. Because i responded to her in general, doesn't mean i was even paying attention to what she was saying. Claw already made the point, that the first guy that responds shouldn't be responsible. There was absolutely no hint at all that i was being accused until she responded to me at the very last second. And even then it wasn't clear who she was accusing. That's what i've been saying the whole time. Obviously if you want an ss you have to use English to get it. You can't flap your arms around and make gurgling sounds and expect people to understand what you're saying. Had the game even been paused longer for 1.5 seconds i most likely would of took one. That's also a point I made, I didn't unpause the game either. I didn't even know i was being accused at all until Long after this thread was made, and a friend messaged me on facebook about it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:22:29 PM by Yamon »

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2017, 11:40:49 PM »
but ur ban got cut short when u came on her and begged to be unbanned and promised to ss from now on

Yamon offering sexual favors to circumvent server rules now?  The plot thickens...

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2017, 12:11:13 AM »
but ur ban got cut short when u came on her and begged to be unbanned and promised to ss from now on

Yamon offering sexual favors to circumvent server rules now?  The plot thickens...
U want test it?:-P
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience