War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

War2 Positivity Project 1679  51

Administrator Ogre Posts: 1492 Karma: +84/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
oh yeah! the very enthusiastic guy :D don't forget hop! I can't believe you know all these people, I don't know/have never played with so many of them

btw somene list blid's known akas
Grunt Posts: 128 Karma: +7/-0 ***

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »
I thought hop meant "hop" over his name...
Grunt Posts: 141 Karma: +3/-2 Hullo ***

MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 04:53:30 PM »
I cried when I found no one had anything positive to say about me. :( Thanks for forgetting about ole Karsa/Masta{hR}!!

PiRaTe - Long term best friend/mentor/peer/rival.
ToRa - One of my good buddies on the game that I enjoy playing against as often as possible.
00Joe - Top tier players usually don't let people like me in their games. I like that Joe sometimes goes out of his way to stick up for me. Mad archers skills too.
Swift - #1 player of all time for me.
CLAW - Only person I'm scared of playing archers against. I literally jump up and down when I beat him once in a blue moon.
Mousey - Someone I gauge my skill level against. Hearty person and glad she helps a lot.
GreenGoblin - His dick is big.
LordVarus + SirClenfe - These are like the same people to me. They speak spanish and it's cool to talk to them. They like to go up against odds even though they have a low skill cap. I really enjoy playing with these guys. Some of the most selfless people on the server.
BabyShark - I like playing against you. You're slightly better than me in my opinion and that pushes me harder.
spb - The only computer player to ever play the game. He is difficult mode and hard to beat. Love his solid attitude.
Braviet - I admire this guy and always root for him in any tournament/1s or 2s game.
Burnt - Best castles player ever, hands down.
Flush - One of the best there ever was at macro maps like archers and top tier at maps like chop.
Sandman, moregravy, etc - Dedicated to the comp game!
Fat~Buds - I love his chill attitude in his AO games. Idk why he plays 3-5 hall every game!~! :p
Flea - A great customs player and probably the best foot frenzy player among high tier at maps like mini bgh. Astounding skill and like to play him even though I have to play at my best with a little bit of luck to be competitive.

Will do more later!
Sappers Posts: 776 Karma: +84/-13 ******

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »
Karsa/Masta{hr} - had a really fun nwtr game today and I didn't realize that was you. If you told me in the past I forgot.
Grunt Posts: 128 Karma: +7/-0 ***

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 05:13:52 PM »
Masta: I'm following XuRnT's active player list lol. I am only partway through, as it's quite a long list. I examined the list several times and it seems there has been a crucial oversight. I have not been able to find your name on it. To overcorrect this omission, I will be sure to lather it on double time to make up for it. MASTA oh, bringer of joy and fun to the realm of w2, you play GSEPS, you play GWN, you recognize my great power and are one of the few who fears me as he should, and this makes me feel very mightily delighted indeed, as I like to picture myself as a fierce warrior who instills fear in the brawniest and bravest soldiers who mean harm to my dear allies which I must save with mine great strength. LOL. You're a general fun guy who is generally basically a decent player that people like to have around and who fears sharks like he should. Also I am so glad the poop thing was a joke. You had me fooled. I was severely grossed out for months until you told me.

ROFL @ spb computer difficult mode

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »
aw yeah I have got Masta{hr} added now. He left us in the beginning of the year and I don't think I noticed him back as Karsa. Whenever you see someone left off the list please make note of it and I will keep adding people.
Ogre Posts: 1375 Karma: +68/-3 *******

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »

btw somene list blid's known akas

You have no secret smurfs mousey?
Administrator Ogre Posts: 1492 Karma: +84/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2017, 08:13:37 PM »
nope

wow sorry I missed you cam. yay I'm "hearty" :D

cam - versatile custom & classics player, powerful archers only ally, very chill except when smeagol is around, puts up with my ribbing in a good-natured way (or else is quite skillfully & effectively hiding his annoyance and rage, very impressive either way!) gives very self-confident assessments of his own skill :>
Grunt Posts: 141 Karma: +3/-2 Hullo ***

MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2017, 12:57:38 PM »
Hehe I hope I'm accurate with my skill assessment. :P You're way better than me at maps like BGH and I might have the edge sometimes in other maps.
Berserker Posts: 577 Karma: +25/-24 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 08:22:10 AM »
Here i GO!

Lone: My seed
Swift: My bitch
Mousey: My grandmother
Babyshark: Very nice person. Has a slightly better sense of humor than most players.
XuRnT: Why doesn't he like me!? I think he's alright
Spb-: He may be a bot but he also is fearless like one too
Braviet: It may have taken him 1,000,000 games to get good but he did it
badfingaz: Plays at an intermediate level with bad fingers
letsremake: Is bad at war2 but has a nice middle aged life
Shotgun: Perhaps underrated. players don't understand how good he is
YWFN: The godfather
Van: My bro
LuX: Legenduh
Masa: educated just like people from mass tend to be ( LIKE ME :)

ok that's all i got for now. I hate everyone on war2 so this list was very hard to produce.
Axe Thrower Posts: 283 Karma: +18/-0 ****

Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 10:55:11 AM »
Hello everyone!
What a great forum topic is this :)
I will take a different approach from the others though!
I will post my positive views for all that have already posted. And I will update as new posters appear.
Otherwise the list might never end or be fair :P

@mousEtopher, You are the greatest! All hail the :peon:, :critter: and :pig:. From all the admin's I think you are the one that is viewed the most. To be honest for a very long time I thought you where the only admin. Regarding in game, you will always be viable to my friendly peon rapes which completely unintentionally occur pretty much in every game we have played :P.
@~ToRa~, You are the master of tourneys! You give purpose and motivation to improve our game skills! Keep it up even if you never get to type my nickname right :P! You have great ideas for the game but sometimes you fail in realizing them! Do not worry for that! We are here to help you just do not be afraid to ask for it!
@BabyShark, Baby ;) you are the most pleasant person to play with! And sometimes you are 2 all of a sudden and instead of becoming faster you are slower :P. I have had the nicest 1s with you and even better some of the most entertaining zones games ever! Facing you at the water tournament wasn't easy! My troops where going involuntarily to attack you and instead wanted to cheer for you! It was my honor to be invited to the Sharks and is my honor to be one on the call ;).
@XuRnT, You are the spirit of the server! Without you, we would be completely forgotten! Please do /f a Igognito(z) so I can see when you host!
@CLAW the racist, I would better say CLAW the unknown! Dude I never know who you are in game! I get it you like to smurf but that keeps you unknown! You claim to be a master on customs, which I do not doubt but I do not even know if I have played you or not (most probably I have and lost :P). We usually disagree on forum but that is healthy ;) As Thoukidis said: War(conflict) is the father of all!
@eyyy im walkin here, I think you are Blid :P. Usually, you speak as a person of authority! I somehow feel you are the strongest and yet fairest of the Admins! I doubt I have ever played with you in game. Or simply, I never figured it out.
@MaStA{hR}, you are a great ally to carry :D Our two games vs TheGoodShepherd & ???; vs Knitter & loma were amazing! I would pard you again no second thought! Together we can take down anyone or die fighting!!! To the last peon!
@Yamon, You can be good, you can be bad... It is up to you :P. Regardless, you where one of people that sawed me a few tricks for the 9 spot at GoW and I use them ever since! Thank you. I hope one day you will saw me tricks for the 4 spot from which I die as a noob :(.

After writing these ones, I feel that I should invite more to post! Thus I will violate my rule a bit ;)
I will make an equal number of mentions so more people turn their attention here!

@Warhammer, aka TheGoodShepherd  :critter: :critter: :critter:. Always fun to talk and play with you! I will never forget the moment your flying machine revealed the two corner undefended strongholds going to fort while my 6 footmen where on their way! You did 0 kills but earned the most valuable player award! All hail to our team! We rock on sea!
@XBreamer, aka @KGBAgent22, you have taught me a lot about war2 and I'm certain you will still teach me more! Your play from 5 spot in gow is great! That was one of the first things you sawed me! I use it some times especially in 1s or 2s. And our victory against 2 duals on Paradise Island! That was epic! I love your map I hope to see it growing in the community much more.
@Knitter, I first saw you play against shotgun! At a series I made a commentary for! What epic games where those! I really enjoyed them. And even if you lost the series from Shotgun, you did some amazing creating stuff! Things that made me say I would like to play like that! And then a few days ago you pard me! I was so honored and while I knew that my game is not even close to what our opponent's game was I did my best and there we are! We have our unstoppable grunt rushes outmaneuver the opponent and corner forts! And in those games you even praised me for some of my creative reactions. :)
@easycompany, Man you must be one of the greatest Map/Custom makers ever! It is a pity you do not enter more often to play! I will always be available to try a map of yours ;)
@xXxSmeagolxXx, The greatest pBall player of all times :D. When everyone else would ban me from their games, you where there to play with me! While for sure I'm not a pballer, I will always keep joining your games because you made me feel that I'm welcome in the group regardless my level of play!
@RipE[Eur0], you crazy boy :D.
@Lambchops, Forgive me! I have promised more than what my time permits me! I want to be part of your project but starting it seems everyday harder :(. Your knowledge of war2 is invaluable to us! You must teach us and we must use it wisely!
@BJayLandmaker, Welcome Bjoern! You by far are making the most detailed and beautiful maps in the server! All map creators need to learn how to use the details for their maps! I think with a strong collaboration with other creators you guys might make the new GoW!

That is it for now!
For every new person that posts I will post too :D

Igognito

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »
Thegoodshepherd is warhammer not warbandit
Axe Thrower Posts: 283 Karma: +18/-0 ****

Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 12:33:34 PM »
Fixed! Thank you :-)
Ogre Posts: 1414 Karma: +52/-36 *******

Winchester

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 06:03:02 PM »
@eyyy im walkin here, I think you are Blid . Usually, you speak as a person of authority! I somehow feel you are the strongest and yet fairest of the Admins! I doubt I have ever played with you in game. Or simply, I never figured it out

He is Blid. He changed his name on here afterwards when they made that feature to
Axe Thrower Posts: 346 Karma: +23/-2 LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D ****

RipE[Eur0]

• Axe Thrower
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
    • fuk the leftist scum.
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2017, 06:04:50 PM »
Ripe[Eur0]: You are Finnish. Suomalaiset on viileit√§. 
awww <3
spb - The only computer player to ever play the game. He is difficult mode and hard to beat. Love his solid attitude.
roflmao :D well said!