War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

War2 Positivity Project 2394  64

Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1540 Karma: +84/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
damn, the #w2pp is such a huge hit!
Sappers Posts: 850 Karma: +93/-13 ******

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2017, 04:51:23 PM »
Some of my favorite people to play with these days are LilHoodlum,Raz,LetsRemake,Cel,Lesnik,Igognito. Those guys seem to always be around when I am hosting and up to play anything and around my same skill level. Except for Cel. He is greater than us.
Axe Thrower Posts: 284 Karma: +18/-0 ****

Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2017, 10:20:05 AM »
Some of my favorite people to play with these days are LilHoodlum,Raz,LetsRemake,Cel,Lesnik,Igognito. Those guys seem to always be around when I am hosting and up to play anything and around my same skill level. Except for Cel. He is greater than us.
Yes!!! We had great games :-).
I'm also honored to be mentioned as being on the same level with u and the other guys :-)

damn, the #w2pp is such a huge hit!

So lets keep it alive!
@Kintel, you are a growing noob :-P! But that is a good thing! In Greece for chess we call a stale player Mazeta. That is the guy that never improves and it is meant as an offence! You Kintel, are improving you keep trying! Keep the training up.
@Antti_Kiviniemi, we had limited interaction on the server, but always I found you to be a good player and a reasonable person to communicate with. We played some games when I was a total noob in the server and you told me some of my mistakes! Thank you for that!
@Lesnik, The most solid low resource player ever! Also a true old school guy! From all the people I tricked to play Gold Mines he was the only one to actually know the map better than me! Always polite and fun to interact with. See you in game ;-)

Cheerios
Peon Posts: 11 Karma: +1/-0 **

Allstar

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »
@tk[as], solid player. always a solid pub partner.
@woofy, always gaying me in the most ridiculous but creative of ways. many people try to play like this but nobody other than decap comes to mind as far as creativity.

havent been around in awhile but thought i'd throw some shine on those guys
Grunt Posts: 143 Karma: +17/-3 ***

woofy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »
idk, hotty tab and pb are pretty creative!
Peon Posts: 11 Karma: +1/-0 **

Allstar

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 01:41:36 AM »
have to disagree, hotty isn't on the same level as far as creativity, and pb is creative but fails most of the time. I love pb but he dies early *alot* due to his insane tactics. Dugs, always seems to do similarly insane tactics but pulls it out somehow.
Peon Posts: 15 Karma: +1/-0 **

jordan4385

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2017, 05:02:34 PM »
tk - is good at power washing and streams war2
van - can be entertaining for 30 seconds
kyle - taught me how to lust, and how to practice lusting, and has a yellow belt in karate
lux - will ally me and tell me its his fault even though i sucked badly and made us lose
blid - comes and plays ping pong with me. Sometimes we have a war2 date and i ditch him for the cool game, im sorry, but it will probably happen again in the future.
joe - drinks wine with me on fridays
youngsta - is a great doctor
ogremage - has a super hot wife
paperboy - will ally anyone, always hosting big games and letting anyone play, just enjoys playing
spb - plays any game any time any where ( 1s or 2s)
braviet - carried me to many victories
dugs - has big biceps
shotgun - has big biceps
ltfan - offered to help me plant blueberries
00steve - helped me become a better trader, has a pet pig
wargasm - chill dude, likes war2 positivity and is good at war2. wants people to get along. trys to keep me and tk from murdering each other
babyshark - is hilarious, and fun to play relaxed war2 with
vizzer - is good at making french fries
yamon - is good at having me order pizzas for him
startale - is fun to watch ufc with and talk mma with
esn - is good to me even though im a huge dick to him sometimes :)
angel~fire - is good at planting corn
mystical - powers like a wet napkin
burnt - loves war2, has worked hard to advance it
.ru team - done great work on war2, much appreciated
player - fun to play with, will play any game, smurfs alot

if i forgot you, well, you know.
Grunt Posts: 143 Karma: +17/-3 ***

woofy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2017, 01:06:47 AM »
jordan: biggest noob ally on server but takes a loss like a champion and is always down to game.

mah man   8)
Grunt Posts: 154 Karma: +20/-0 ***

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2017, 01:42:39 PM »
Due to the people who have asked, "Why am I not included in your positivity list?" and Mousey's continual insistence that I must do it for the community, I have continued from a months-old unfinished post. Sorry to the people who were left out this long. You're not less important than anyone else. Never heard of saving the best for last? :)

swaz: You are the poster boy for “average W2 player”. I'm not sure if this is positive enough. Uhm, you fought bravely against a super tough opponent and his less scary ally with me once and we lost together.
Unu: NWTR GUY generally kicks my butt on NWTR.
SilentFarts: You were present for one of the most intense hours of laughing of my over-a-decade playing W2. The invisible subs prank. Thanks for being there for the making of a very fun memory with my partner-in-crime. :) You're a strong player, force to be reckoned with, have given tips to other players to help improve their game. I'm not sure if the obsession with farting is a health concern or what but there's probably some minor diet changes that could ease your discomfort significantly.
Leslie: You have a girl's name but I think you are a guy. Due to the lack of female representation on the server, I must approve the facade.
Heathen: I'm not sure why this one is on XuRnT's list because it's obviously a smurf. Get on your real name newb.
Jos: Nice 1v1s. You're only slightly obsessive with the 1v1's requests. 1V1? 1V1? 1S???? 1s????? 1s??????????????????????????????????? It's amusing. We have great 1v1s though.
Dntel-: Nice strong player. Relatively quiet. Which is a big improvement over non-stop douchebaggery so commonly seen on the server.
Loser: When I beat you in 2s and Joe said I've overtaken Loser in skill, it was a proud moment. *moment of silence ;) Thanks for playing. Ok, this is more about me than you, lolll.
Inktomi29: Mysterious, probably foreign water mapper who seldom speaks.
AA.GreenGoblin: If it were true, you wouldn't need to proclaim it so often. You are trying to convince yourself more than anyone else. But at least you are consistent.
JamesMcGill: You play various maps, you play humans, you enrage easily, (I'm sorry!) to the amusement of many other players. :P
Friendo: FRIENDO. I'm 99% sure you have an aka I know that you refuse to reveal. So your secret-keeping skills outshine those of most anyday. Most people's secret aka's don't last long. You are also unceasingly devoted to one map. O GOW O DEAR GOW I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. Shhh. It will be okay.
CaptainKurtz: You play various maps, which is awesome. You play humans. Your fast knights is your trademark method which can be effective, albeit somewhat predictable lol. You are really a team player, very good at communicating with allies and assisting allies very quickly in games. You excel in water maps. Ggs.
trainstation: No offense. I will take airplane.
dirt.bike209: I don't know who you actually are but I have a good impression of you as a decent human being and a solid W2 player. ++
Gothic_Horror: British Anti-Hack Warrior. Thanks for teaching me how to use Insight a decade+ ago on US East! I don't have the new one dl'ed actually since now I use other stuff. (This was written months ago and never posted...since then I've gotten Insight again and needed a refresher course on how to use it cuz I couldn't remember anything. THANKS MOUSEY!!~~~) Dedicated chopper. Sorry I've wandered away from chop into other maps. I'll try to play chop occasionally. Wow we played a lot of chop back in like 2005 ish with people like BigSalad, blurredvision, M.A.Y.H.E.M, Just.High, $)Trouble($, mrduckbutter, bloody-tampon, etc. It was fun!
LilHoodlum: I honestly can't remember a single game with you but I've seen you around. You play water maps. And that's about all I have to say here lol.
Sale39: You are great at World Dom and good at chop farms. Now learn a few other maps! :)
t-pot: I think we should 1v1.
ring62: You have improved at W2. You've also been behaving a little better so that's another positive.
LordVaras: Welcoming water map host, nice person, a good sport, and very devoted to his longtime pard and friend SirClenfle.
SirClenfle: Nice person, water map player, and very devoted to his longtime pard and friend LordVaras. The two are rarely seen separately. It's kind of sweet. GO LONGLASTING FRIENDSHIP!
Plop: Plip plop, raindrop. That was random. We have been playing W2 for soooooo long. I remember you from the old days. I think we did a plains of nothing that was really fun because that plopped into my mind right now.
PulsarNS200: I like that you play map variety, nice decent player.
Sword:: One of the pros. The only one on my list so far to get two colons in a row. Since your name contains one already.
DDESTROYER: You're not the worst player ever, but if you just stop whining for AV's at the end of every game and making people kill every last farm, people will be more likely to see you as a real player.
BORSTAR: Makes me think of Four-Star.
wardd: I'm still mad you 4-0'd me when I thought you were a total newb lol. I very rarely get even slightly enraged when losing, but you probably got me the most owned-enraged of anyone in the last 6 months. I was so sure it would be really easy wins lol. Since then I was informed that two people play on that name, and one is newb and one is pro. I was so sure I'd seen a wardd in game who made about 6 peons in a half an hour GOW game. (Since this, I found out you 4-0'd my friend who is my level and 7-0'd my friend who is better than me so I guess it's time to accept you're a secret pro who shares account with a newb!)
ffasonly: Water map player, variety map player, nice. Has also been seen playing team games, HA!
crawfish: I saw people fighting over you as ally. It's funny. You probably enjoyed it. :) I WANT CRAWFISH. NO I WANT HIM. NO ME. NO MEEE.
archer-elite: You are not as newb as your name suggests.
Egg: One of the most impressive Chop players I've ever observed. *stare in disbelief variety. Also you've been playing more other maps which is great.
Raz_: I saw you beat tk[as] in ^Adam^ Cup Pos Low Tourney. Nice job.
Frae(z): You are a really solid ally and pro player. You have a nicer attitude than most pro players. You play many maps. You are capable of good conversation.
SX-5: You eventually forgave me for somewhat making fun of you so thanks. ;)
Earth[is]: And I will eventually forgive you for doing what you did to my Schwartz game. Eventually.
00Tony: One of the most amazing old top top pros I've ever seen. No one has beat me 1v2 as much as double oh Tony. Also great personality.
nightlight: You're a pretty good player. You don't talk too much.
Narlyman: You were the fastest-learning newcomer I'd seen until Lethal~Misery (apparently a Starcraft pro) showed up who beat me after supposedly playing W2 for like a few weeks. I seriously doubt his timeline story though. He did have the pro-est teacher ever, but still. That just shouldn't happen.
CEISEL: Nice person, good at chop farms, plays various maps as well, nice attitude, fun-loving guy, supportive to allies, the type of person the server could use more of!!
bobjo!: You are better than your name suggests!
He-Man: Overall fun guy to play with, usually good attitude although dislikes losing to girls. :) Strong water map player and chop player. Plays various maps as well. I'm all about the variety map players since 1 pud gets sooooooooooooo old sooooooooooooo fast. Has a sense of humor. I like to play equally on his team or against him since he's fun either way. GGS!
Bjoern: Nice maps, thank you for contributing maps for everyone to play! I should do a Bjoern map hosting series in the near future!!
AA-BenZhu: Favorite game series with you was the day we were fighting on MINI BGH.
KacnaPoB: Let's 1v1 some more! Ggs.
Noise: Very strong player. Scary opponent to have.
Lambchops: Has produced a really cool SS GRABBER thing that is like, really cool. Computer genius. Also plays various maps A++. Good communicator, writes well, likeable guy. A community contributor. Thanks!

Sappers Posts: 850 Karma: +93/-13 ******

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2017, 01:47:50 PM »
Heathen: I'm not sure why this one is on XuRnT's list because it's obviously a smurf. Get on your real name newb.

Maybe this is a inside joke idk but if not,

As far as I know Heathen is AA.Heathen that I have known for many years since USWest about 2004. Use to be a customs player I think now he dips into GoW as well.

& .RU account created in 2008
Ogre Posts: 1417 Karma: +68/-3 *******

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
@BabyShark btw you have multiple smurfs in your lists and in many cases you talking about the same player multiple times.

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2017, 07:37:35 PM »
I think it's great that smurfs are getting personalized comments, more net positivity !!

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2017, 12:48:58 AM »
#w2ppke today koorb said some thing in the channel @ war2 and bs said we should say some nice thing here at the #w2pp to counteract our innate urges to say not-nice things

hurray koorb!
Peon Posts: 29 Karma: +2/-0 **

WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2017, 01:17:47 AM »
Someone is butthurt.

Fuck your positivity hippy bullshit, get a life babyshark desperate attention seeking weirdo

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2017, 01:19:39 AM »
rofl