Author Topic: War2 Positivity Project  (Read 36074 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
War2 Positivity Project
« on: May 12, 2017, 07:48:31 PM »
Welcome to the War2 Positivity Project!

Here we may all take turns posting nice comments/positive observations about our fellow war2ers to foster an atmosphere of friendliness & comradery. You are encouraged to stretch the boundaries of your typical thinking patterns by finding the positive qualities in the players you don't ordinarily get along with, as well as any others.

This project is brought to you in collaboration with BabyShark after much discussion about ways to promote positivity on the server, especially in light of the recent tense situations here at the forum. We have decided the take the first steps ourselves & be the change we want to see in the server

I will begin now

BabyShark - most gracious & welcoming ambassador of newbs @ discord and on server, pro knitter, kraft noodle connoisseur
Yamon - the bestest war2 sensei <3
Equinox - entertaining & enthusiastic war2 streaming, very serious about his principles
van - great leadership skills in team games & psychological warfare
Evil~Ryu - creative usage of tool icon
Igog - most friendliest war2 player, delivers death by grunt rush with consummate gentleness
Claw - chop elevated to an art form, lord of chickens
strata - never misses a chance for puns & wordplay, not afraid to 1v1 much stronger players
Flea - best spoons, master of death by sap @ bgh mini
burton - formidable knowledge of war2 players & history, massive dedication to server advancement & glorification, most prolific streamer & commentator, great hair
loverbeer - patient & dedicated french language instruction, lewd & sexist french idioms for every occasion
BlueSmurf - meticulous recordkeeping of the war2 glory days, best grunt work instructor
dwarfighter - faster assimilation of a new person into the war2 discord ever
TGS - Arctic Flower & many other memorable cartographical contributions!
Benny - gregarious & personable accumulator of personal information
Nedro - insightful commentary & analyses, best tips
Wargasm - sent me a coffee thing one time, omg
Joe - has cute antics when intoxicated
Vizzer - fastest typing speed, is a pink lobster
Ramu - creepiest super villain-esque voice
Alexhandr - best John Travolta impression
Tora - down to earth & lowest tolerance for bs
Fighter002 - most appreciative of my hard admin work & dedication
Lone - is a cutie pie, gives me editor
Szwagier - has a nice stream sometimes even though he doesn't give me editor
mousetopher - all

more as I think of them...
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:04:27 PM »
Mousey this is going to turn into a troll thread in 2 days mark my words.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 08:34:39 PM »
no it's going to be great. You should get into the spirit tora by listing some positive traits of your fellow war2ers
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 09:00:09 PM »
Mousetopher-Freelancer and great lover of cheese. Hates cats and mouse traps.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 09:29:57 PM »
bs seems to have misplaced her contribution to the war2 positivity project. Reposting it now for her convenience:

k nvm she found it
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:41:38 PM by mousEtopher »
squeak!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 10:02:17 PM »
Viruz - Only player to win the main festival GoW tournament twice! Considered part of a elite tier of players! Really nice top player.

Dragon-killer-2 aka Swift - Won a ton of tournaments, and earned his spot among the elite!

Shotgun- Another top guy who has always been really friendly. Big fan of the dark warrior! Known for being one of the very best in early stage of the game.

StarTale- Had a really nice run early on in the year on the ladder.

LoNe- One of the best to get good on .RU

BHC-JesK - Another guy who really took off on .RU , Hosted German LAN Partys, love those pics, offered a nice mechanics guide to the forum. I still remember a tournament in 2011 with alf/jesk winning and proving he was a top guy.

u8t3io3p aka Szwagier - Provides great streams, has a very nice skill set on a variety of maps. Another guy that was fun to watch get good. I remember when he first started making it to the semi-finals/finals of my tournaments in about 2013 I would like to say... I kept rooting for him to finally start to win them and here we are now and he is the champ! Great human player.

braviet - Ultimate dedication has the record of games on one name, and great map set. He won the first ^AdaM^ cup which I think was fitting as he was one of his closest allies, I would be excited if he can pull it off again on the 21st.

Poscow - would probably be in almost any players top 10 list on the server, him and Valkrie might be the top war2 brother combo.. idk hehehe clan is up there too.

Wargasm - Was a really great player, glad he has been casually gaming again after a long break from the server. Looks like he is like me.. having a hard time overcoming the rust but he keeps a great attitude anyways. I remember a poll I did on Occult his name was the favorite war2 name.

alf-attack - team sweden! Became good on .RU and always joins my tournaments, nice guy.

LuX - top guy, member of team dynasty, good attitude and a former DW.

Player - Part of one of my top replays on youtube. Did the video beating the puzzle amazing a lot of people, I remember when .RU started Player never actually played.. he just logged on and said LOLOLOLOLOL and logged off...

Its_Hot - Known as a top player with innovative style. Won the festival championship one year.

Azteca - Legend. Love him in the LAN pics looks so badass.

Pimster - Organized a lot of things for the community, helped inspire me to do more and want to be part of BNE community.

Guan-Yu - Always a gentleman, a 24-7 legend, always happy to see him log on.

Ash - Was once considered #1 player around by a lot of people, Ash has been very friendly to me anytime he logs on. I really do like Ash, if you knew him back when or read his old Occult posts he seemed to have really matured a lot over the years. Wish he would have made a real run on .RU

JayHawkerz - Always bugged this dude on AIM to log on. Another legend.

SD-ArchAngel - Let me take over his IGL and get involved more with the community, Arch stepping down probably is the reason .RU english is even here today. SD was a really nice team in the early .RU days.

Koorb - He says he could write a book on this game/gow.. I would love to see it someday.

Foonat - Another guy who dominated .RU early on.

^PaperBoy~SoL^ - I remember PB when he didn't have a cd key would log on my DW Server and we would play Maze when I was first learning BNE style maps. Also Paperboy is one of the few to have a win against me on free castles. It was me vs swift/pb, It was either 1-1 or 2-1 I know I beat them at least once but they got me by the end in like a 2-3 hour game.

Knitterhemd - Christian[Eur0] a long time member of the community he has stuck through it all.

Tyrus - Early memories of Nedoks tournaments where Tyrus/Valkrie were winning every other one.

00Joe aka GreenPlastic - A customs legend turned GoW pro, has made a lot of cool graphics, and recently awesome videos.

YWFN - oldskool is still cool. When YWFN posts something you listen.

----

Ok this takes awhile may do some more later.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:09:14 PM by XuRnT »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 10:09:05 PM »
great post!! your war2 community knowledge is awe-inspiring :D
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 12:36:36 AM »
does positivity for down syndrome count? then i could make a list

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 08:29:53 AM »
I bet you could

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 03:01:08 PM »
PBRMEASAP: [wahh wahh] Some people think you're CLAW but I know you're not
why? he good at custom? every time i log after months of absence, people accuse me of being lots of different smurfs. Legendary.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 03:59:58 PM »
They are probably blid

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
oh yeah! the very enthusiastic guy :D don't forget hop! I can't believe you know all these people, I don't know/have never played with so many of them

btw somene list blid's known akas
squeak!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 04:53:30 PM »
I cried when I found no one had anything positive to say about me. :( Thanks for forgetting about ole Karsa/Masta{hR}!!

PiRaTe - Long term best friend/mentor/peer/rival.
ToRa - One of my good buddies on the game that I enjoy playing against as often as possible.
00Joe - Top tier players usually don't let people like me in their games. I like that Joe sometimes goes out of his way to stick up for me. Mad archers skills too.
Swift - #1 player of all time for me.
CLAW - Only person I'm scared of playing archers against. I literally jump up and down when I beat him once in a blue moon.
Mousey - Someone I gauge my skill level against. Hearty person and glad she helps a lot.
GreenGoblin - His dick is big.
LordVarus + SirClenfe - These are like the same people to me. They speak spanish and it's cool to talk to them. They like to go up against odds even though they have a low skill cap. I really enjoy playing with these guys. Some of the most selfless people on the server.
BabyShark - I like playing against you. You're slightly better than me in my opinion and that pushes me harder.
spb - The only computer player to ever play the game. He is difficult mode and hard to beat. Love his solid attitude.
Braviet - I admire this guy and always root for him in any tournament/1s or 2s game.
Burnt - Best castles player ever, hands down.
Flush - One of the best there ever was at macro maps like archers and top tier at maps like chop.
Sandman, moregravy, etc - Dedicated to the comp game!
Fat~Buds - I love his chill attitude in his AO games. Idk why he plays 3-5 hall every game!~! :p
Flea - A great customs player and probably the best foot frenzy player among high tier at maps like mini bgh. Astounding skill and like to play him even though I have to play at my best with a little bit of luck to be competitive.

Will do more later!
I love this game!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »
Karsa/Masta{hr} - had a really fun nwtr game today and I didn't realize that was you. If you told me in the past I forgot.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »
aw yeah I have got Masta{hr} added now. He left us in the beginning of the year and I don't think I noticed him back as Karsa. Whenever you see someone left off the list please make note of it and I will keep adding people.