Author Topic: War2 Positivity Project  (Read 36513 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »

btw somene list blid's known akas

You have no secret smurfs mousey?
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 08:13:37 PM »
nope

wow sorry I missed you cam. yay I'm "hearty" :D

cam - versatile custom & classics player, powerful archers only ally, very chill except when smeagol is around, puts up with my ribbing in a good-natured way (or else is quite skillfully & effectively hiding his annoyance and rage, very impressive either way!) gives very self-confident assessments of his own skill :>
squeak!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2017, 12:57:38 PM »
Hehe I hope I'm accurate with my skill assessment. :P You're way better than me at maps like BGH and I might have the edge sometimes in other maps.
I love this game!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 08:22:10 AM »
Here i GO!

Lone: My seed
Swift: My bitch
Mousey: My grandmother
Babyshark: Very nice person. Has a slightly better sense of humor than most players.
XuRnT: Why doesn't he like me!? I think he's alright
Spb-: He may be a bot but he also is fearless like one too
Braviet: It may have taken him 1,000,000 games to get good but he did it
badfingaz: Plays at an intermediate level with bad fingers
letsremake: Is bad at war2 but has a nice middle aged life
Shotgun: Perhaps underrated. players don't understand how good he is
YWFN: The godfather
Van: My bro
LuX: Legenduh
Masa: educated just like people from mass tend to be ( LIKE ME :)

ok that's all i got for now. I hate everyone on war2 so this list was very hard to produce.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 10:55:11 AM »
Hello everyone!
What a great forum topic is this :)
I will take a different approach from the others though!
I will post my positive views for all that have already posted. And I will update as new posters appear.
Otherwise the list might never end or be fair :P

@mousEtopher, You are the greatest! All hail the :peon:, :critter: and :pig:. From all the admin's I think you are the one that is viewed the most. To be honest for a very long time I thought you where the only admin. Regarding in game, you will always be viable to my friendly peon rapes which completely unintentionally occur pretty much in every game we have played :P.
@~ToRa~, You are the master of tourneys! You give purpose and motivation to improve our game skills! Keep it up even if you never get to type my nickname right :P! You have great ideas for the game but sometimes you fail in realizing them! Do not worry for that! We are here to help you just do not be afraid to ask for it!
@BabyShark, Baby ;) you are the most pleasant person to play with! And sometimes you are 2 all of a sudden and instead of becoming faster you are slower :P. I have had the nicest 1s with you and even better some of the most entertaining zones games ever! Facing you at the water tournament wasn't easy! My troops where going involuntarily to attack you and instead wanted to cheer for you! It was my honor to be invited to the Sharks and is my honor to be one on the call ;).
@XuRnT, You are the spirit of the server! Without you, we would be completely forgotten! Please do /f a Igognito(z) so I can see when you host!
@CLAW the racist, I would better say CLAW the unknown! Dude I never know who you are in game! I get it you like to smurf but that keeps you unknown! You claim to be a master on customs, which I do not doubt but I do not even know if I have played you or not (most probably I have and lost :P). We usually disagree on forum but that is healthy ;) As Thoukidis said: War(conflict) is the father of all!
@eyyy im walkin here, I think you are Blid :P. Usually, you speak as a person of authority! I somehow feel you are the strongest and yet fairest of the Admins! I doubt I have ever played with you in game. Or simply, I never figured it out.
@MaStA{hR}, you are a great ally to carry :D Our two games vs TheGoodShepherd & ???; vs Knitter & loma were amazing! I would pard you again no second thought! Together we can take down anyone or die fighting!!! To the last peon!
@Yamon, You can be good, you can be bad... It is up to you :P. Regardless, you where one of people that sawed me a few tricks for the 9 spot at GoW and I use them ever since! Thank you. I hope one day you will saw me tricks for the 4 spot from which I die as a noob :(.

After writing these ones, I feel that I should invite more to post! Thus I will violate my rule a bit ;)
I will make an equal number of mentions so more people turn their attention here!

@Warhammer, aka TheGoodShepherd  :critter: :critter: :critter:. Always fun to talk and play with you! I will never forget the moment your flying machine revealed the two corner undefended strongholds going to fort while my 6 footmen where on their way! You did 0 kills but earned the most valuable player award! All hail to our team! We rock on sea!
@XBreamer, aka @KGBAgent22, you have taught me a lot about war2 and I'm certain you will still teach me more! Your play from 5 spot in gow is great! That was one of the first things you sawed me! I use it some times especially in 1s or 2s. And our victory against 2 duals on Paradise Island! That was epic! I love your map I hope to see it growing in the community much more.
@Knitter, I first saw you play against shotgun! At a series I made a commentary for! What epic games where those! I really enjoyed them. And even if you lost the series from Shotgun, you did some amazing creating stuff! Things that made me say I would like to play like that! And then a few days ago you pard me! I was so honored and while I knew that my game is not even close to what our opponent's game was I did my best and there we are! We have our unstoppable grunt rushes outmaneuver the opponent and corner forts! And in those games you even praised me for some of my creative reactions. :)
@easycompany, Man you must be one of the greatest Map/Custom makers ever! It is a pity you do not enter more often to play! I will always be available to try a map of yours ;)
@xXxSmeagolxXx, The greatest pBall player of all times :D. When everyone else would ban me from their games, you where there to play with me! While for sure I'm not a pballer, I will always keep joining your games because you made me feel that I'm welcome in the group regardless my level of play!
@RipE[Eur0], you crazy boy :D.
@Lambchops, Forgive me! I have promised more than what my time permits me! I want to be part of your project but starting it seems everyday harder :(. Your knowledge of war2 is invaluable to us! You must teach us and we must use it wisely!
@BJayLandmaker, Welcome Bjoern! You by far are making the most detailed and beautiful maps in the server! All map creators need to learn how to use the details for their maps! I think with a strong collaboration with other creators you guys might make the new GoW!

That is it for now!
For every new person that posts I will post too :D

Igognito
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:32:29 PM by Igognito »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »
Thegoodshepherd is warhammer not warbandit

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2017, 12:33:34 PM »
Fixed! Thank you :-)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2017, 06:03:02 PM »
@eyyy im walkin here, I think you are Blid . Usually, you speak as a person of authority! I somehow feel you are the strongest and yet fairest of the Admins! I doubt I have ever played with you in game. Or simply, I never figured it out

He is Blid. He changed his name on here afterwards when they made that feature to

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 06:04:50 PM »
Ripe[Eur0]: You are Finnish. Suomalaiset on viileitä. 
awww <3
spb - The only computer player to ever play the game. He is difficult mode and hard to beat. Love his solid attitude.
roflmao :D well said!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 07:46:19 PM »
Yeah it's kind of confusing maybe, if you click my name it says "blid" in my profile.  That's the username but you can mess around with your display name

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 08:03:33 PM »
it says
    "The Architect"

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
That is another name by which I've been known.

Offline BJayLandmaker

• Peon
    • View Profile
    • http://megamanmaker.captain-pollution.de
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2017, 02:52:12 AM »
@Igognito Thank you! I still plenty of nice ideas for maps. Should i make a tutorial video about mapping?

By the way. What should the new GOW be like? Any wishes?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 06:48:19 AM by BJayLandmaker »

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2017, 09:25:42 AM »
@Igognito Thank you! I still plenty of nice ideas for maps. Should i make a tutorial video about mapping?

Tutorial about map making! That is a great idea :-)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2017, 10:04:22 AM »
Dragon-killer-2 aka Swift: lol smurfing as a newbie with that name for deception and ez wins? who does that lawl!
Shotgun: you have the 2nd biggest biceps in the war2 and one of the best allies...next to hogsun
StarTale: pretty sure you are hogsun in disguise!
LoNe: mvp on .ru, = with cbuh
u8t3io3p aka Szwagier: haven't really played much with you but from memory, you're the jamie oliver of cookbooking (that's a good thing)
Braviet: toss-up between you and paperboy as most creative players (and most annoying to play against)
Wargasm: you could be a freezer you're so chill
Alf-attack: handsome mf and one of the nicest guys on the server.
LuX: also one of the nicest! sup sean! "without plumbers, there is no civilisation" you are a plumber, right?
Player: day in day out you play against the server's best, allying some of the server's worst, yet you don't rage? teach?
Its_Hot: bruh, you're boys with ban ki-moon irl, say no more
Ash: oldschool legend, up there with the greats, like that dugs[anz] guy
JayHawkerz: world's biggest smurf, right up there with blid
SD-ArchAngel: very wargasmy attitude-wise
Koorb: started my war2 days vs this guy when he was like 12 at zone... "war2_timetodie" haha #neverforget
^PaperBoy~SoL^: yeah cam! love your style of play bro
Mystical: another awesome ally, very attentive to minimap- something a lot of people learning team-games should do more often
Knitterhemd: another consistently solid player over the years. doesn't take any shit either
Tyrus: pretty much a canadian-knitter
00Joe aka GreenPlastic: world's 3rd biggest smurf but also old/ef mvp on the server, especially coming from a custom (lolnewbie) background
YWFN: once tricked a bunch of the chopchop community into playing gow by spiking their hard-drives with Garden of War.pud renamed as "Chop Chop". will forever go down in ancient history
00STEVE: super solid, always. remember playing with NEWBIE_00STEVE back in the 90's on zone, classic
Decap: was unrusting into a formidable opponent, until he went AWOL again?? wth
Ripe[Eur0]: nazi-viking-troll but he's also in the construction biz, so lots of respect there!
TheJoker aka Tdawg: dood knows karate, stay away! funny mf to ally also, great humour
Dugs[anz]: i remember the day you 3v1'd shotgun, swift and viruz, 6halled and destroyed them paladins to hall. gg wp no re
Medivh aka Legolas.it: lory's bbf, also another MVP, pwns me in 1s. so good now..
d0ng3rdik aka Nova~: yeahhhh pat, big newbie but he's nice so i ally him
Sparkz102: LOLOLOLOLOL
Yamon: tbh, i never knew who you were until a couple of yrs ago, then it clicked, we used to smurf on east as "disgruntledpeon" and "disgruntledgrunt", trolling as super-noobs, attacking mine instead of building hall @ start etc, taking the trolling too far and making allies quit etc... woops
Spb: super reserved, but when he types, he makes chat lol.  also the innovator of the flower-tower and "RE???????????????"

jesus babyshark, how many ppl do u know on this server...

IndyStorm: cool mf, big newbie but cool mf. jokes, actually a great ally
HarryWangs: so chill harry, love allying this guy
tk[as]: excellent contribution to the community. not sure if trolling or srs half the time, but top guy none-the-less
Sepi: sometimes mad, sometimes happy, but very competitive which is vital to this server
OgreMage: i love it when you join our games, you're our patsy, our fall-guy. even when you're watching, somehow it's your fault, and i'm cool with that XD
LTFan: another solid ally, and still not sure if smurf or not, but happy to ally as always
Genocide aka ViolentCrimes: so persistent to play against, very solid player it's frustrating
FCLI-Vizzer: pretty much exactly the same as geno... wait... are you geno??!
UNF0RG1VEN: cool mf, sup un4. always says hi and bye. great manners. server (and myself) could do with him around more often
KGBagent22 aka Xbremer1: oldschool, chill, solid. typical euro. excellent for the server
esn aka Fighter002: i troll you a lot, and 80% of the time you know i'm trolling, 20%, well, sorry! XD improved over past few years also, definitely deserve the TD tag
ilyich[as]: one day your humans game will be greater than the 3 best, in this order of course; dugs[anz], falkentyne, viruz
~OldEnglish~: OE, great ally/watcher...if you don't drop out!

i know i missed about 80% of the community but tbh, i'm actually procrastinating and better get back to work.

...ally wanted?