Author Topic: War2 Positivity Project  (Read 36543 times)

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2017, 12:21:22 PM »
@woofy, I do not know you man. But nice post! Hope to catch you on the server and play some games with you.

@Disgruntled, One of the most solid transparent players on the server! Always proper, polite and ready to help :). Together with Disgruntled we have had some of the best cooperation games! Go team Linux :D

Lets keep the messages coming!

@van, Well you are one of the hardest persons for someone to say something good about you! But I have two things that I can credit you for: 1) your game play, is pretty strong and solid; 2) once when an unfair tournament decision was taken against Frae(z) you supported him.

Cherrios

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 07:27:42 AM »
i'm dugs[anz] aka woofy aka muzhik aka loviniswhatigot aka flight81 aka scoprion2000 + many other newb smurf names. i used to smurf a lot to bring an element of surprise and doubt to the game. worked a treat as i'm usually very predictable and my game-style can be quite exploitable

my most hard-core smurf was muzhik. i downloaded the russian client so whenever i was asked for SS, the SS would have all ruski words throughout the image. even learned some basic ruski to talk to spb whenever i allied him.  muzhik was russian for "russian peasant"

the things we do  ;D

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2017, 08:34:07 AM »
my most hard-core smurf was muzhik. i downloaded the russian client so whenever i was asked for SS, the SS would have all ruski words throughout the image.
hah! that's brilliant :D

I should make a #w2pp followup post soon, I forgot lamby (!) & many crucial others in the first one!! what a crime
squeak!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 08:46:56 AM »
i'm dugs[anz] aka woofy aka muzhik aka loviniswhatigot aka flight81 aka scoprion2000 + many other newb smurf names. i used to smurf a lot to bring an element of surprise and doubt to the game. worked a treat as i'm usually very predictable and my game-style can be quite exploitable

my most hard-core smurf was muzhik. i downloaded the russian client so whenever i was asked for SS, the SS would have all ruski words throughout the image. even learned some basic ruski to talk to spb whenever i allied him.  muzhik was russian for "russian peasant"

the things we do  ;D

@woofy, Yes I do know you Dugs! Amazing smurfing story. You are by far one of the nicest allies to have! You always send assistance in advance and try to play a team game! There was a period that I would try to join your games as you never booted me when I was new!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2017, 10:23:35 AM »
@CLAW the racist, By far the cutest Avatar on the server! @mousEtopher, I vote for a smilie too! Cute Avatars should be available to all for abuse!!! :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter:

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2017, 10:15:02 PM »
Igog u mean use dont u lol?
I mean abuse in the sense of overuse. Can't abuse be used as such?

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2017, 09:19:12 AM »
@Lordvaras, The Latin Spirit of the Server! I think Lordvaras was one of the first people I added on my friend list! We didn't only had great games but always spiced it up with some Latin American Humor!
@SirClef, The eternal ally of Lordvaras! Always the two will play together at the same team! One Orc one Human. There was a period that both of them will dual transport rush me at HSC. He is also the provider of the HSC replays for me to make reviews!

These two guys! Have one of the greatest sportive spirit on the server! They will fight to the end and always praise you for your game!

@CaptainKurtz, Another great human player. People skip him, maybe because he doesn't play so much GoW but he is a very solid human player at water map! Do not mess with his mages  :critter:. Great to have you around and play!

It is unfortunate that we have such a big time difference with these guys! Finding them on the server is always challenging for me :/

Offline Poopapaapa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 04:12:36 PM »
Swift: Great strategic thinker, very seasoned player. Have to respect that.
Shotgun: Super solid player, always beats me
Startale: entertaining stream (I remember being very entertained watching his serie against SPB on stream)
LoNe: Good player, scary to play against.
Szwagier: Innovative and brave in his strategy.
Braviet: Great ally and great opponent. Always nice to play 2v2s against him. Very enterta‌ining to watch his playstyle, I like it.
Wargasm: Always nice to have you online, there's always 2v2 games
Alf-attack: Good rusher, good duals. Strong player.
Lux: Its great to watch Lux do a rush, very technical.
Player: Havn't played too much with player. Solid player. Nice and mysterious to me.
Its_Hot: inspiring playstyle, very big balls.
Koorb: great 1v1 sparring partner. Beats my ass all the time.
^PaperBoy~SoL^: I've learned a lot from PB. I've started to wall the map a lot more and in 2v2s I often skip tech to go full PB: wall the map & build towers 'n catapults. Thank you for your unique playstyle.
Mystical: Solid player. Nice guy. Interesting persona.
Knitterhemd: Deceptive and well-rounded player
Tyrus: Tyrus was the main inspiration for me starting to learn cat rushes when I was a newbie.
00Joe aka GreenPlastic: Chill guy, fun to play with (ally or enemy).
YWFN: Has surprisingly "young mind". He is able to learn new things rapidly. Good communicator. Always the old wise man in interaction. Scary to play against.
Decap: I remember playing with Decap a lot years ago. Lots of nostalgia.
Ripe[Eur0]: Smart strategist. Knows how to play his choices of strategy. I like his dual even tho I rarely see it.
TheJoker: Great stories. Interesting person. Taught me many strategies. Ossss!
Dugs[anz]: I'm always thankful for dugs teaching me 12/2 nibwar rush strategies. Enjoyable person.
Medivh aka Legolas.it: Strong, motivated player.
Yamon: Fun to play with, fun to chat with.
Spb: Best guy on .ru. Best ally on .ru. Best 1v1 sparring partner on .ru. Very inspiring persona!
Babyshark: A person with good values. Fun to play with - she always hosts random maps. Her skills are raising all the time.
tk[as]: It's always nice when TK is online. Good for 2v2s and nice to 1v1 against.
OgreMage: Cheerful attitude. Cute personality. Strong player!
LTFan: I miss LTFan.
FCLI-Vizzer: Interesting to play 1v1s with.
UNF0RG1VEN: Really nice person. Strong player, if you know how to ally him.
KGBagent22 aka Xbremer1: I love both of these names. Sounds pretty good in my ear.
esn aka Fighter002: I love the image I have of him in my head: a guy playing poker with snakeskin boots and a whiskey glass. Fun person to be around.
ilyich[as]: Very nice person. Always up for games!
~OldEnglish~: Can't remember much, except that he is a very warm person.
CptClaw: A person who has taught me a lot! Very valuable life lessons. He inspires me to own chickens of my own one day!
Blid: I remember when I was a newb and you were very helpful towards me. I had problem with my opponent reporting his ladder loss against me (some old ladder system) and you helped me with my prob.
Tora: Lots of good ideas and lots of implementation of said ideas.
Burnt: Good commentator. Lovely stream & youtube videos. Big contributor to the community!
Gleip: Teaches me a lot about everything outside war2. Successful person in war2 and in life!
Van: you sound like a great father! You're fun to hang out with.
Loverbeer: a game is better with loverbeer watching it!
Sh4de: Always on a good mood! Always nice to see him!
Max.x.Overkill: You used to beat the crap out of me back when I was a newbie in fastest. I was in awe of you!
Str8Killa: Really fun guy! Old school!
Poscow: Superb ogre control! Even when he is super rusty (probably hasn't been so rusty in a long time) his ogre control is something I should study! A player I hold in high regard!
TWN-Cancel: Solid ally, solid 1v1 sparring patner, always in good mood!
MrLemonade: I like him.
Warhammer: good in water maps with humans. Good in war of attrition.
Jesk: Super solid player.
Jitter: Favourite person in .ru. Retired due to family and work. I will always remember you!
Grohl: Cool name & surprisingly high skill.
Tabac[Man]: Chillest guy on .ru. Always in super high spirits. Great duals! I've been meaning to adopt your method for massing ogres - I still don't know how you do it but it's something magical to me!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
damn, the #w2pp is such a huge hit!
squeak!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2017, 04:51:23 PM »
Some of my favorite people to play with these days are LilHoodlum,Raz,LetsRemake,Cel,Lesnik,Igognito. Those guys seem to always be around when I am hosting and up to play anything and around my same skill level. Except for Cel. He is greater than us.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 10:20:05 AM »
Some of my favorite people to play with these days are LilHoodlum,Raz,LetsRemake,Cel,Lesnik,Igognito. Those guys seem to always be around when I am hosting and up to play anything and around my same skill level. Except for Cel. He is greater than us.
Yes!!! We had great games :-).
I'm also honored to be mentioned as being on the same level with u and the other guys :-)

damn, the #w2pp is such a huge hit!

So lets keep it alive!
@Kintel, you are a growing noob :-P! But that is a good thing! In Greece for chess we call a stale player Mazeta. That is the guy that never improves and it is meant as an offence! You Kintel, are improving you keep trying! Keep the training up.
@Antti_Kiviniemi, we had limited interaction on the server, but always I found you to be a good player and a reasonable person to communicate with. We played some games when I was a total noob in the server and you told me some of my mistakes! Thank you for that!
@Lesnik, The most solid low resource player ever! Also a true old school guy! From all the people I tricked to play Gold Mines he was the only one to actually know the map better than me! Always polite and fun to interact with. See you in game ;-)

Cheerios

Offline Allstar

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »
@tk[as], solid player. always a solid pub partner.
@woofy, always gaying me in the most ridiculous but creative of ways. many people try to play like this but nobody other than decap comes to mind as far as creativity.

havent been around in awhile but thought i'd throw some shine on those guys

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »
idk, hotty tab and pb are pretty creative!

Offline Allstar

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2017, 01:41:36 AM »
have to disagree, hotty isn't on the same level as far as creativity, and pb is creative but fails most of the time. I love pb but he dies early *alot* due to his insane tactics. Dugs, always seems to do similarly insane tactics but pulls it out somehow.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 05:02:34 PM »
tk - is good at power washing and streams war2
van - can be entertaining for 30 seconds
kyle - taught me how to lust, and how to practice lusting, and has a yellow belt in karate
lux - will ally me and tell me its his fault even though i sucked badly and made us lose
blid - comes and plays ping pong with me. Sometimes we have a war2 date and i ditch him for the cool game, im sorry, but it will probably happen again in the future.
joe - drinks wine with me on fridays
youngsta - is a great doctor
ogremage - has a super hot wife
paperboy - will ally anyone, always hosting big games and letting anyone play, just enjoys playing
spb - plays any game any time any where ( 1s or 2s)
braviet - carried me to many victories
dugs - has big biceps
shotgun - has big biceps
ltfan - offered to help me plant blueberries
00steve - helped me become a better trader, has a pet pig
wargasm - chill dude, likes war2 positivity and is good at war2. wants people to get along. trys to keep me and tk from murdering each other
babyshark - is hilarious, and fun to play relaxed war2 with
vizzer - is good at making french fries
yamon - is good at having me order pizzas for him
startale - is fun to watch ufc with and talk mma with
esn - is good to me even though im a huge dick to him sometimes :)
angel~fire - is good at planting corn
mystical - powers like a wet napkin
burnt - loves war2, has worked hard to advance it
.ru team - done great work on war2, much appreciated
player - fun to play with, will play any game, smurfs alot

if i forgot you, well, you know.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:19:06 PM by jordan4385 »