Author Topic: [resolved] Van has been banned until further notice  (Read 24569 times)

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2017, 09:22:01 AM »
I am not rejecting that challenge.  I play against TK all the time, I just don't want him on my team.  Everyone knows the days/times when I usually play.  If I see TK on I will still play with him, idc what he says on this forum.
Great! so we have a game :-). We only need to all coordinate at the same time!

To be fair to TK and honest with the people defending me in this thread, TK isn't exactly wrong when he says I am kind of a dick to him.  While I don't specifically recall the incident where i tried to get him banned, and that certainly doesn't seem like something I would do, I have refused to ally him many times out of frustration since he's too bull headed to listen to what I've always considered mostly common knowledge from seasoned team players.  I just think his team skills are way below his potential and he has no desire to improve them so I really don't want to deal with the frustration any longer.

I don't really care if he wins a 1v1 or series or nib war or whatever.  All of that is completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about.
Very fair point! Personally, I think both you and tk are some of the nicest people on the server. And when tk was talking about retirement I was noooo.
So I find it funny that you two don't go well as a team! But maybe this 2v2 series will change that :-) and in the future we might see the YWFT (Your worst fucking terror) team dominating!

8)

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2017, 09:27:03 AM »
I am not interested in either making nice with TK or trash talking him any further.  Nor am I particularly interested in going out of my way to schedule some grudge match to prove anything.  If I see him on I will play with him and if other people want to swap allies and make a big deal about it, that's fine with me.  If they don't, that's also fine with me.

I prefer to just not ally him and leave it at that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2017, 10:56:17 AM »
I didn't challenge you to a 1s. I already know how that would go. Tora suggested that.

As far as not being a team player, you're the only one who has ever made that accusation towards me. I feel like I have a better understanding of team games than the majority of players and make moves as a team, not an individual... you're just blowing shit out of your ass right now that most likely stemmed from the day shotgun benched me because he sucked at 2v2  (tried playing like 1v1 v 1v1), blamed me, I countered his argument, then he went on to say you would dominate men10-0 .. and I shut that shit down real fast going 2-1 (onc win from s9).. and uve mysteriously acted superior every since.

Not all players styles match up, so assuming there is a chance you actually believe the Bull shit you're spewing right now, that could be a factor ..  but I have raped you in team games when we both had equal allies, or when most would have considered my team to be at a disadvantage. . So that argument  about me not being a good team player 100%invalid . I would have absolutely no problem playing a 2v2 series where we both had what people would consider equally skilled allies.

Regardless of all of that.. you're a bitch for secretly asking players to ban me

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2017, 11:00:07 AM »
And greenelf was the name I was using when we recently allied.. and fucking tore it up.. absolutely no mention of not being a team player.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2017, 11:00:25 AM »
And I was high.. and I suck high

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2017, 11:24:19 AM »
And I was high.. and I suck high
Well, yeah, why would you suddenly improve by virtue of being high?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2017, 12:02:04 PM »
Some people actually seem to do pretty well when they are high. I do a little bit better if I have a slight beer buzz. And there is a point during my high where I actually do pretty well. Towards the end of it. I can micro pretty well hi but I can't Macro for s***

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2017, 12:59:20 PM »
Regardless of all of that.. you're a bitch for secretly asking players to ban me

I'm not the one repeatedly posting on an internet forum out of nowhere about something that happened in 2013
http://ladder.war2.ru/games.php?player1=Ywfn&player2=tk%5Bas%5D&Search=Search

Besides, like I already said, I don't recall that specific "banning" incident.  I have done that from time to time, so it's certainly possible, but it's for a reason.  Like when someone tries to barge in to an ongoing series or annoyingly trying to bring up the distance past over and over (like you are doing here).  Most people should know by now, I typically don't engage in online trash talk much.  If someone is annoying me I just /ignore them or ban them from my games.

Given your behavior here I'm guessing it's probably 100% true:  That you were probably trying to start shit in chat and I didn't feel like dealing with it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »
Knowing how I behave I can say with 100% certainty I did not barge into a game trying to take it over or trash talk. I don't do that in a serious manner unless provoked.