War2.ru Slogan
News: The new antihack is here! Upgrade to War2Combat 4.0
today (it will eventually be mandatory for playing!)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

[resolved] Van has been banned until further notice 2184  136

Peon Posts: 36 Karma: +15/-0 **

Ywfn

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2017, 12:59:20 PM »
Regardless of all of that.. you're a bitch for secretly asking players to ban me

I'm not the one repeatedly posting on an internet forum out of nowhere about something that happened in 2013
http://ladder.war2.ru/games.php?player1=Ywfn&player2=tk%5Bas%5D&Search=Search

Besides, like I already said, I don't recall that specific "banning" incident.  I have done that from time to time, so it's certainly possible, but it's for a reason.  Like when someone tries to barge in to an ongoing series or annoyingly trying to bring up the distance past over and over (like you are doing here).  Most people should know by now, I typically don't engage in online trash talk much.  If someone is annoying me I just /ignore them or ban them from my games.

Given your behavior here I'm guessing it's probably 100% true:  That you were probably trying to start shit in chat and I didn't feel like dealing with it.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2285 Karma: +42/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »
Knowing how I behave I can say with 100% certainty I did not barge into a game trying to take it over or trash talk. I don't do that in a serious manner unless provoked.