Author Topic: [resolved] Van has been banned until further notice  (Read 24841 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
[resolved] Van has been banned until further notice
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:43:08 PM »
Van posted some negative content on a war2 member's Facebook page earlier today. He is currently refusing to delete said negative content. He is banned until further notice.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:25:13 AM by mousEtopher »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
war2 > war3

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:27:53 AM »
Wish that had gotten smeagol banned a long time ago.
I love this game!

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 02:18:44 AM »
van brings to the community nothing but a super negative and hateful attitude, and his rush is woeful!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 04:00:28 AM »
Van posted some negative content on a war2 member's Facebook page earlier today. He is currently refusing to delete said negative content. He is banned until further notice.

IDK Van, but if that is the case I fully support this. This is a game. People's friends, parents and children see things on social media. You do NOT attack people's families with the rubbish that gets said on gaming servers. Period.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 08:30:30 AM »

IDK Van, but if that is the case I fully support this. This is a game. People's friends, parents and children see things on social media. You do NOT attack people's families with the rubbish that gets said on gaming servers. Period.

i agree.

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 08:53:54 AM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good decision!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 09:13:03 AM »
Good riddance.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 10:55:47 AM »
Hey anonymous victim, i have some pics of vans kid. hit me up via PM if you want them shared!! we will settle this like the true degenerates we are

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 12:04:57 PM »
It amazes me how anybody can tolerate that guy. If it was up to me he would be banned from every single game. I used to do exactly that period but apparently some people have sympathy or possibly even like him. I don't know

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 01:28:25 PM »
Hey anonymous victim, i have some pics of vans kid. hit me up via PM if you want them shared!! we will settle this like the true degenerates we are
You are going to get banned for this post. @blid

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 02:06:20 PM »
Wish that had gotten smeagol banned a long time ago.
Why don't you move on with your life. I know I'm a pretty awesome person to be obsessed with but you are the only one continuing your silly little feud. I've even tried messaging you 4-5 times since you've been back this time but you cling to your grudges and dwelling.

Anymore your pattern is you write a page long note about what a terrible person I am "retire forever" come back mention me a bunch of times, quit because of me and other silly things. Seems pretty immature to me.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 02:56:54 PM »
I cant think of anyone off the top of my head who has been more of a negative factor on the server than Van, and for so long, too.  He's deranged.  Far beyond any normal raging.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »
Thats funny cause Jordan4385's piece of shit ass comments about my daughter facebook and doesn't get a ban even for the day just a "delete the comment", which started all this crap in the first place because Kyle and Jordan are fuck buddies so I love to troll them, when I saw the post it pissed me off and yes it was childish of me to comment on Kyle's page but they were commenting about my kid whispering on the server etc. I will only put up with so much bullshit from you nerds.  I deleted the comment yesterday,  still no lift on the ban because I left "one star" rating, which in reality anyone could come upon the site and leave that rating.  Continuing to troll with the one star they reply that is not good enough to get back on (not that I truely give a shit at the moment) ,  if you think that this was just someone acting out irrationally you don't know what this shit stirring faggots say on a daily basis about my wife and kid.  I consistently shit talk people yes, but they are mostly the biggest faggots on the server... and I don't ever say anything about someones family or kids unless they FIRST trash talk my family.  I just figured I would air out the situation a little bit even though I hate the fact I posted on this gay ass forum in the first place but I actually respect some people on the server enough to let them know the situation.  And Claw has threatened to post pictures of my wife and kid for going on 2 years now publicly in front of tora mouse and many other people on the server that could take action.  You fucks are irrelevant to me but when you talk about my kid or wife I dont give a shit if it hurts your little feelies what I say and all I said on swifts page that he's the one that gave up in the first place (dumbass) said that I would never use his business and hes a crook.  You reep what you sow,  comment has been deleted so quit your crying little girls.  Peace
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 03:25:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure Claw is just trolling and not actually gonna do anything.  if he does he'll get banned.  Jordan didn't get banned because he took down his post when asked.  If you remove your review of swift's business, we'll also unban you right then and there.  Peace