Author Topic: [resolved] Van has been banned until further notice  (Read 24561 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2017, 02:37:33 PM »
^^LMAFO 😂😂😂😂😂

Btw BS you probably shouldn't talk about someone's family on the forums.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:34:20 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2017, 04:36:15 PM »
dont listen to tora, look i made a comment about van's kid and im fiiiiine!

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2017, 05:13:08 PM »
Wow, now I've heard everything lol.

Startale calling people creepy and criticizing unwarranted/unwanted/embarrassing messages.

That is rich.

This guy and van are my most frequently squelched people for being execrably vitriolic on a continual basis.

I hope the kinds of hateful and disgusting of things you've said to me, completely unprovoked to boot, are never said to your daughter.

You haven't ever even seen my vagina so anything you have to say about it has no meaning. I'm not worried about me. But what you're teaching your daughter by your terrible example is that a man exploits weakness, looks down on the weaker gender, uses it to his own ends destructively, and that a female's only use to the male gender is as a sex object. I'm worried for her.

I'm only commenting because you're pretending to somehow be better than van or Jordan and less creepy or vile.

I have a great sense of humor. Just nothing you say is funny.

Just because I questioned if you were even a woman and then called you a dumb cunt on a video game doesn't compare to posting and stalking someone's social media. Obviously your tiny brain isn't able to comprehend the difference and that is quite embarrassing. Your opinion means nothing to anyone. Not even your digital husband that you conjur. Every post you make shows how warped and skewed your feeble mind is, and that any form of logic is beyond you. You're simply a jaded and hideous creature. You should save yourself further embarrassment and no longer post here. The ignorance you have displayed in this thread, and the one where you whine like a bitch to get yamon banned after he became your daddy should show that you should stop. I brought a valid point up for consideration, and you decide to waltz in with your vile gaping hatchet wound and contaminate it to steer the conversation off course. No body is worried about what people say on war2. Since you're too daft to realize that's not what this is about. Go back to the cave you crawled out of.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2017, 07:20:56 PM »
You do realize you just burst into this thread to talk about your cunt, right? Say what you want after that.. I haven't, and doubt anyone else will read a word you type. No one cares about you or your opinion. This is the last time I respond to you and your decrepit cunt.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2017, 08:04:48 PM »
"Hey errrryone hurrr durrr let's talk about my pussy when a valid argument was brought up "

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2017, 07:22:12 AM »
"Hey no one asked me anything or said anything about me but here I am to talk about my cunt when no one else was"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2017, 07:58:48 AM »
ST is a disease to the Community. No doubt. Everyone knows it but they tolerate him because we are limited on skilled players

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2017, 08:56:57 AM »
Another player who sucks is YWFN. thank God he isn't on much tho.. the guy leeches on to better players who can carry him, which gives the illusion he is better than he really is.

Year or two go shotgun was talking shit because we lost .. went on to say YWFN could 10-0 me.. so I played him and went 2-1 (I won)... ever since YWFN tries pretending like he's better.. like if he says "omfg wtf are u doing tk" enough I might be convinced he is better than me?

Just found out he's asking other players to ban me in their games.. when all I did was rape him when SG suggested we play. It just didn't go the say they planned.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2017, 09:00:13 AM »
I was smurfing the other day tho carrying his ass and he was all super friendly trying to be buddies lol

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2017, 09:33:09 AM »
I smell a twich bo10 series brewing.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »
When you're asking a host of a game to privately ban another player for no real reason, you're a dbag. Sorry. There's no way around that

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2017, 10:00:41 AM »
Well the reason in his mind is he tried placing the blame on me.. and me being like "wtf? I'm better than you"

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2017, 10:19:59 AM »
I think you can compete with him but especially in teams i think ywfn is better.  1v1 you may be able to take him

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2017, 10:25:18 AM »
Ofc he will win in teams because he will make sure he pads himself with someone like shotgun when my ally is zeke... that's exactly what I'm talking about. Not sure if anyone has ever noticed but idgaf who my ally is as long as I feel like we can compete. I actually prefer allying someone who presents a challenge .. easy wins are not fun for me. That's why my win record is like 50%. If I just allied people like logan, lux, or braviet people would be like "damn tk is a top player" because they'd make me look better than I am.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2017, 10:25:48 AM »
If it was bo7 garden of war I do think TK would win. If it was map pool I would probably give it to YWFN depending on the maps. YWFN is a better rusher so on maps like GSEP he would win.
war2 > war3