Author Topic: [resolved] Van has been banned until further notice  (Read 24580 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2017, 12:37:20 PM »
game itself with greenelf i dont remember that well either other then dying quickly, just afterwards in next game while waiting to start is when you did the whole you guys blow followed by join my clan thing lol

You didnt single anyone out or anything like that though

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2017, 12:44:51 PM »
I would never in seriousness throw a blanket "you blow" on a bunch of people. Unless I was provoked by them. Even drunk. If I offended u I apologize ; ).

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2017, 12:57:40 PM »
haha you're fine, the join my clan please followup was pretty funny.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2017, 01:30:04 PM »
wow, the forum's first flame war in ages & it's bs/st ! how bizarre

He failed to sap my expo at 11 3 times as well because i saw his sappers with invis mages and casted slow and blizzed it to death with the mages i kept in 11 lol. He left after the third time. it was hilarious. Wish i Insighted that game,
lol! that's glorious
squeak!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2017, 02:56:23 PM »
Can we switch to positive comments about each other please? <3
I love this game!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2017, 04:01:28 PM »
Just ban van for being a terrible person.  goes on racist rants when he loses, pm spams people, hides, intentionally discs.  acting all noble "We can't just ban people we dislike!" is nonsense when it comes to this degree of shittiness.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2017, 04:32:18 PM »
but you can ban him. just host a make and select "ban" option. unless you want to enforce your perception of van on entire server and everyone playing, which makes you a fucking retard

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2017, 10:27:09 PM »
man.. I was looking for a reputable real estate company in Oregon .. think i found one. The reviews are fantastic and from completely legitimate customers.

definitely a company on it's way to the Fortune 500.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2017, 10:32:49 PM »
p.s. i cant believe Van got banned for giving a 1 star review to a fake facebook company.

that's like giving someone a fine for threatening to kill a unicorn.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2017, 11:29:03 PM »
Can we switch to positive comments about each other please? <3

Positivity thread for that here

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3225.0.html

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2017, 03:19:41 AM »
but you can ban him. just host a make and select "ban" option. unless you want to enforce your perception of van on entire server and everyone playing, which makes you a fucking retard

him doing the things i accused him of have nothing to do with perception.  he does them, its factual.  he brings nothing positive to the server and probably sends people away if anything.

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2017, 07:04:38 AM »
The primary reason I think tk is bad is because he makes obvious mistakes unique to team games that are far below someone at his skill level, and doesn't even realize it despite trying to explain him to him many times over the years.  I don't like playing team games like two separate 1on1s, I like working together with my partner.  It's frustrating to me playing with allies that don't make an effort to be better then the sum of their parts so I just flat out don't like allying him.

Challenging me to a singles series in response, or cherry picking examples just further reinforces exactly what I'm taking about.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2017, 08:55:58 AM »
I don't like playing team games like two separate 1on1s, I like working together with my partner.  It's frustrating to me playing with allies that don't make an effort to be better then the sum of their parts so I just flat out don't like allying him.
I totally agree on that!!! The game is amazing when you have a cooperate partner! And it is very true that 2 weaker players that cooperate better can win 2 stronger players that do not cooperate.

Challenging me to a singles series in response, or cherry picking examples just further reinforces exactly what I'm taking about.
So you are rejecting the 2v2 swap partners challenge? It really sounded interesting to me :-)

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2017, 09:00:18 AM »
To be fair to TK and honest with the people defending me in this thread, TK isn't exactly wrong when he says I am kind of a dick to him.  While I don't specifically recall the incident where i tried to get him banned, and that certainly doesn't seem like something I would do, I have refused to ally him many times out of frustration since he's too bull headed to listen to what I've always considered mostly common knowledge from seasoned team players.  I just think his team skills are way below his potential and he has no desire to improve them so I really don't want to deal with the frustration any longer.

I don't really care if he wins a 1v1 or series or nib war or whatever.  All of that is completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2017, 09:02:50 AM »
So you are rejecting the 2v2 swap partners challenge? It really sounded interesting to me :-)

I am not rejecting that challenge.  I play against TK all the time, I just don't want him on my team.  Everyone knows the days/times when I usually play.  If I see TK on I will still play with him, idc what he says on this forum.