Author Topic: The reason we made these Forums:  (Read 22041 times)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: The reason we made these Forums:
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »
1) New users could participate in War2 duscussion
2) It had some updates, most importantly ability to embed Youtube videos.

We didn't do it so winchester & equinox could bash eachother every chance they got. We didn't do it so evil~ryu and Ganz could get into multiple different pissing matches every single day.. and We didn't do it so CLAW could take Ripe's old job and call people n*gger every chance he got.

if you guys got a problem with eachother (or anyone else i forgot to mention here) why cant you take it to private messages? or is it just not quite as fun unless it's public for the world to see?

me, burnt, il, and probably a few others are desperately trying to bring users to the server and the forums... but nobody is going to want to have anything to do with this community if all they see is a  bunch of attention seeking kids acting like retards every single day.

Couldn't agree more cept for the later part... the claw part, he has more adminship sense than you, no offense, don't take it personal. You said yourself you don't feel like moving threads out of this forum cuz you can't re-organize, its ok, i dont blame you, you have other strenghts, but forum admining is probably not your forte and you know this, not saying you are not able, maybe im wrong and you can improve, this thread is a good example of going in a positive direction...

Secondly. Its about a time you take measures, and a leadership position, and make this subforum moderated and taking away the ability to post from this subforum to those who you just named and anyone who you think aren't having positive input on said forum until further notice,  based on the same criteria you just said. Limit them to general discussion. If they incurr in making multiple forum accounts just for the sake of trash posting. Ip Ban.
Plain and simple.

SmurfKing out.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:19:02 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 03:28:58 PM »
I thought it was promising when I saw Equinox posting here yesterday because he was posting normal stuff but looks like that fell apart quickly.  Equinox, with that attitude you can't be helpful here.  What is your problem?  Is it your discovery of a certain War2 version that allows toggle hacks, and you think we should block that version?  Because if that's it, I think that was a good discovery and it is something we should indeed block if iL can make it work successfully, and I bet he can.  But if your problem is you want to make personal attacks against people or have grudges against people for stuff that happened in the past then that's not something I personally can help with.  We can stop Winchester from all his flaming/false accusing but we can't undo stuff that has already happened.

No because i pass so much time,  the only one who really help this community, the only one who motivated all of your lazy ass, the only one whos was helping peoples on the game, all these newbes, try to match all this custom players with gow players, make maps for them, make forum for them.. Make league and tournament. And you guys never do anything to help me or you guys never do anything to help YOURSELF!!! And sundenly you guys wake up and see you have to do something for all that peoples.... But it was too late, too late to make us believe it was true, so we ask you to add more admins, we make a pool, everyone was down, and you just do nothing again!

Instead of work togheter you try to bash me over and over and i get mad and want to start my own thing... And i write to vegeta aka Microsoft ** you know him ** and ask him to made a server for me, he was down untill he see forum and see how dumb ass you where... And then he told me about this client people use to keep hacking and tell me it was sure admins know it ( like lightbringer )but they never do nothing after 10 years, he tell me this game was dead and i believe him.. So i came back here and tell the truth, instead of doing something iL try to find reason over and over to save time and do what he have to do.. Tk and lightbringer- start to tell me i was crazy because i dint dont know what i talk about... Lightbringer tell me he make all this patch and all this stuff and he know everything about that and i was wrong it was impossible... But the truth is light was a hacker!!!! This mother fucker hacks us 15 years and get on the admins control!!! I explain you why i know he hack... Because when someone use a different client with a different patch, it make the latency fix fail... So the latency fix can be done and there a big lag... Thats why he get mad and try to get me ban all day long... Untill he see he cant do it and IL gonna give a list of people who use 2.02 client... Did you dont see why this mothe.. fuck.... leave the game just before it happen... Now i get accuse of everything by 2 little faggot retard as winchester and evil ryu because i am the one who bring the truth.. I am the one who love this game for real, i am the one who always help everybody all day long with a clan of 100 members +++ all time.. Not fucking retard clan shit with 17 bots, are not a stupid australian who mad since i dint blow his dick.

You all shit, all liar, all manipulator... I have respect for you blid all this time, because you where saying nothing compare these idiot staff, but now you show me your exactly like them.  No brain.

And by the way mr IL... I got nothing against War2Ru, War2ru is still my family in my heart, i just have something against your shitty staff!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:32:25 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »
So who is getting voted off the island?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 03:51:42 PM »
please keep in mind that it's possible that lightbringer lags with warlat because he has a slow internet from mauritius.  that is what i believe to be the truth.  even if you don't believe it, it is possible, you must admit, that his connection simply can't handle the extra low latency.  it's often the case that the higher you set the latency, the less it lags, and the lower, the better unit response but the more laggy the game.  therefore, there is no proof against light.  has it even been tested that warlat lags with hacks?  i don't see why one would affect the other. 

i was very surprised by your discovery.  i don't know who vegeta aka microsoft is.  i remember a guy with a name like that made a few tools (he stole wppatch and released it as his own ehre http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=232573 and he posted a screenshot of a hack he claimed to have made ehre http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324003) buyt i have no idea who it is and never saw him outside of that.  i had never heard anyone else ever mention that before with the different versions.  im sorry that you don't believe in us anymore but i agree we should try to block off those versions that allow the toggle hack and i hope we do.  il has been working hard on things and i will give him my advice.  we will be here if you ever choose to make peace and come back.  as long as you are waging war with us on these forums though it will be a problem.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:55:08 PM by blid »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 03:53:38 PM »
equinox, pls post here only if youre willing to make peace with the past and post normally

winchester, please dont accuse equinox of made up stuff and troll every time he posts

otherwise, you both should be temporarily banned from this forum

I have screenshots which were never addressed by you of him /f a spamming me, IL knows he did it since he revealed akas  so you can't tell me i'm making that up. You addressed his hacking in occult posts, Lightbringer addressed his hacking in both occult and this forum posts when he was active, which by the way. Are you forgetting Equinox is the reason Lightbringer isn't even around anymore? One of the top ACTIVE admins? Feel free to use your admin ability's to check my message inbox if that's possible.

He avoided the ban. IL don't care anymore about moderating since everybody wants 'freedom' here. I'm not admining on server or logging anymore since I'm tired of the racist abuses I have to bear with.
This is also the reason I have not been posting on forums too.

O well.

tk also noted recently that this forum has ignore lists, so use them.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 03:58:40 PM »
winchester, please dont accuse equinox of made up stuff and troll every time he posts

This didn't stop you from going on a tirade and calling me Lance for months though when I just registered for the occult forums though didn't it and telling me to fuck off every chance you could and saying wether i'm lance or not i'm a piece of shit because I don't care what happened to your server (Because of the way i'm being treated by admins for really NO reason), with no apology when proven to be wrong until years after the fact occurred through a pm.

I was just a new guy registering at the time and when being told i'm Lance I asked the question, who is he? What is his name in games and forum? What has he done? What makes you think I am him? What can I do to prove i'm not him? Have yous seen him over webcam or heard his voice before so I can Skype you to prove I am not him? And you'd never even respond to that, just I had to find out from people like Koorb and Space. I was consistently posting from the same IP address too which was located in Melbourne, Australia.

But I guess because you're blid aka Fast Luck at the time we can let that one slide!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:03:20 PM by Winchester »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »
equinox, pls post here only if youre willing to make peace with the past and post normally

I have screenshots which were never addressed by you of him /f a spamming me, IL knows he did it since he revealed akas  so you can't tell me i'm making that up. You addressed his hacking in occult posts, Lightbringer addressed his hacking in both occult and this forum posts when he was active, which by the way. Are you forgetting Equinox is the reason Lightbringer isn't even around anymore? One of the top ACTIVE admins? Feel free to use your admin ability's to check my message inbox if that's possible.

He avoided the ban. IL don't care anymore about moderating since everybody wants 'freedom' here. I'm not admining on server or logging anymore since I'm tired of the racist abuses I have to bear with.

O well.

i know equinox went into rage mode and began harassing people.  that's not news to me.  that's why he was banned, which in turn is part of why he left.  i don't see what that has to do with you stalking his every post with lies saying "you hack every game," even when he's talking about something totally different.  that's a false accusation btw, equinox imo has been a legit player for years.  when he was caught hacking was when he was like 15-years-old and before you even knew what this game was.  i brought it up because it was relevant, as he was calling valkrie/poscow a hacker, when their offenses also were a decade old.  neither offense is relevant imo and not something to stalk and harass over.  yes, equinox went into rage mode and began spamming, insulting, etc.  that is not okay but it doesn't mean, when he's posting normal stuff, that you should go fuck with him and try to drive him into another rage.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 04:05:15 PM »
please keep in mind that it's possible that lightbringer lags with warlat because he has a slow internet from mauritius.  that is what i believe to be the truth.  even if you don't believe it, it is possible, you must admit, that his connection simply can't handle the extra low latency.  it's often the case that the higher you set the latency, the less it lags, and the lower, the better unit response but the more laggy the game.  therefore, there is no proof against light.  has it even been tested that warlat lags with hacks?  i don't see why one would affect the other. 

i was very surprised by your discovery.  i don't know who vegeta aka microsoft is.  i remember a guy with a name like that made a few tools (he stole wppatch and released it as his own ehre http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=232573 and he posted a screenshot of a hack he claimed to have made ehre http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324003) buyt i have no idea who it is and never saw him outside of that.  i had never heard anyone else ever mention that before with the different versions.  im sorry that you don't believe in us anymore but i agree we should try to block off those versions that allow the toggle hack and i hope we do.  il has been working hard on things and i will give him my advice.  we will be here if you ever choose to make peace and come back.  as long as you are waging war with us on these forums though it will be a problem.

If light will lag because the connection is bad we will see his name pop up on the screen every 2 sec, light lag directly in the game by causing failure connection.

Btw Microsoft is the guy who made a private server for the first time way before War2Ru, it was called WCG or something like that, dont remember exactly.. A french guy from europe server, lightbringer, ze saint, bibifox, skittlez they all know him,  we where all playing togheter. Anyway Il already know my request before i get back seriously at this game.

He have to close this client, and he have to add more admins.

2 Respectable request for everyone.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:17:08 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 04:07:14 PM »

O well.

i know equinox went into rage mode and began harassing people.  that's not news to me.  that's why he was banned, which in turn is part of why he left.  i don't see what that has to do with you stalking his every post with lies saying "you hack every game," even when he's talking about something totally different.  that's a false accusation btw, equinox imo has been a legit player for years.  when he was caught hacking was when he was like 15-years-old and before you even knew what this game was.  i brought it up because it was relevant, as he was calling valkrie/poscow a hacker, when their offenses also were a decade old.  neither offense is relevant imo and not something to stalk and harass over.  yes, equinox went into rage mode and began spamming, insulting, etc.  that is not okay but it doesn't mean, when he's posting normal stuff, that you should go fuck with him and try to drive him into another rage.

Now this is neutral and this is what this server need.

And i try to ignore him the most i can but these kid is more worst then koorb.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 04:09:53 PM »

O well.

I knew of this game when it came out, I was just 4 years old at the time and happened to play it on the Playstation. That's the whole reason I found RU, I looked up war2 on Youtube for nostalgic purposes. And ran into a channel by the name of FrostBittenWarcraft and War2Combat which just so happened to post their links to download the multiplayer version.

So I knew about this game at the same time you did sir, just not to the competitive level as you since I was A) No internet to play online and  B) Playstation version

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 04:16:42 PM »

O well.

Now this is neutral and this is what this server need.

And i try to ignore him the most i can but these kid is more worst then koorb.

Don't start a fight you can't finish then? Who was it that kept attacking their allies repeatedly in a 3v3, 4v4 TVB setting the moment they found out I was PraiseVivec? I never trolled you in game until you found out my in-gane name since I go by the Winchester name on here. And you'd approach me every time in channel, /f a spam me impersonating Lightbringer and make clan tags like ^sfc^Praisevivec and Lpzvivec (I guess thats how you get your 100+ members as you say, just by making names of all the people you argue with and pretend they're in your clan, whatever tickles your fancy)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 04:17:55 PM »

[/quote]
Don't start a fight you can't finish then?
[/quote]

You want a fight we can finish? Let's do a BO 10, loser leave the server.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 04:30:05 PM »

O well.

Just to add to this, why ban Equinox IN GAME when he Harrassed the Top ACTIVE admin mostly on FORUMS? What makes you think him being banned in game wouldn't make him harass Lightbringer on the forums? Because that's not why he was banned. He was banned for other things. If what you said is true, he'd have been banned from the FORUMS instead of in game.

He did harass in game too, but it was more serious here on the forums. To hmm, where one of the main admins left? Lightbringer isn't on in game 24/7 to read through EQs bs, this forum has the history and its there forever so its easy for him to see it (unless deleted by other moderators of course)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 04:34:23 PM »
Dude Lightbringer is not an angel, he is the one whos start that between me and him, light and i have no probleme togheter untill he start to tell me i was crazy and i have to stop playing because i dint know about what i talk with 2.02 patche.

Then he get me ban by tk for no reason and i get crazy.

Your just a little pocket dog who absolutly know nothing about this game.

You just let your mouth going and going with non sens everytime, pathetic.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:40:24 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 04:51:30 PM »
Dude Lightbringer is not an angel, he is the one whos start that between me and him, light and i have no probleme togheter untill he start to tell me i was crazy and i have to stop playing because i dint know about what i talk with 2.02 patche.

Then he get me ban by tk for no reason and i get crazy.

Your just a little pocket dog who absolutly know nothing about this game.

You just let your mouth going and going with non sens everytime, pathetic.
My fucking ass I was there the whole time.....that guy gave you numerous chances. Yet like usual you elected to be dick head rather than a decent humanbeing. Just shut up already.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:53:58 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)