Author Topic: The reason we made these Forums:  (Read 21703 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
The reason we made these Forums:
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:12:55 AM »
1) New users could participate in War2 duscussion
2) It had some updates, most importantly ability to embed Youtube videos.

We didn't do it so winchester & equinox could bash eachother every chance they got. We didn't do it so evil~ryu and Ganz could get into multiple different pissing matches every single day.. and We didn't do it so CLAW could take Ripe's old job and call people n*gger every chance he got.

if you guys got a problem with eachother (or anyone else i forgot to mention here) why cant you take it to private messages? or is it just not quite as fun unless it's public for the world to see?

me, burnt, il, and probably a few others are desperately trying to bring users to the server and the forums... but nobody is going to want to have anything to do with this community if all they see is a  bunch of attention seeking kids acting like retards every single day.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The reason we made these Forums:
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:55:58 AM »
tk[as], agreed.
Thing that makes me sad is Equinox flooding each single topic in his fight against war2.ru and admins.
Another thing is Winchester & EviL~Ryu flooding each single topic in their fight against Equinox.
And is just flooding for fun by senseless obnosious pictures.

I appreciate Winchester & EviL~Ryu fight for our server (against Equinox) but dislike tons of flood in each single topic in server.war2.ru section
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 09:40:35 AM »
I am just responding to there stupid threads and comments. I mean have u seen the thread called Clan Evil?? Its pretty obvious he likes to start shit with me for no reason. Show me a thread of that nature i have started against anybody. Check the days he was supposedly "retired"...you'll see my post count and content was more appropriate. I reply stupid with stupid.

Do something about their stupidity...the forum will normalize itself in hours.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:01:52 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
tk, the only person being called a n*gger lately is you, when you post in a spam thread without moving it to general discussion. Because thats your job when youre a moderator, if you dont do it then youre lazy. And we know what race is lazy LOL.
The UFC thread has been there for days, give me one reason to not call you a niggard. everyone but you notices that :)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 10:22:07 AM »
as for everyone/everything else - agreed. i dont even read it anymore

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 10:57:33 AM »
I am just responding to there stupid threads and comments. I mean have u seen the thread called Clan Evil?? Its pretty obvious he likes to start shit with me for no reason.
Sure, i'm not about Clan Evil thread, i see you are just responding.

I mean the messages with someone's quote and your answer with 1 picture and/or 1-5 words with no sense...

I appreciate your part in forum life, you are one of top posters, but i'm sad so see so much flood in every single thread...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 11:09:07 AM »
I am just responding to there stupid threads and comments. I mean have u seen the thread called Clan Evil?? Its pretty obvious he likes to start shit with me for no reason.
Sure, i'm not about Clan Evil thread, i see you are just responding.

I mean the messages with someone's quote and your answer with 1 picture and/or 1-5 words with no sense...

I appreciate your part in forum life, you are one of top posters, but i'm sad so see so much flood in every single thread...
Again fix the stupidity noted in my previous comment, forum spam will fix itself. Your preaching to the wrong guy.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:45:30 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 01:36:58 PM »
why are you responding to kids, il. lol

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 01:41:21 PM »
why are you responding to kids, il. lol

agreed, iL shouldn't waste his time trying to reason with 10 year olds. He has much more important things to work on related to the server/client.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 02:18:01 PM »
tk[as], agreed.
Thing that makes me sad is Equinox flooding each single topic in his fight against war2.ru and admins.
Another thing is Winchester & EviL~Ryu flooding each single topic in their fight against Equinox.
And is just flooding for fun by senseless obnosious pictures.

I appreciate Winchester & EviL~Ryu fight for our server (against Equinox) but dislike tons of flood in each single topic in server.war2.ru section

You ban me 7 days because i was calling Lightbringer- Hacker, so why these 2 faggots are not already ban after lie accusation for now 2 month, oh let me know... because you pass all day on the back up server with evil ryu... dont know what you guys do, maybe ryu have some love for your little penis, but the truth is your not neutral and your a shit, fuck you too.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:53:51 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 02:38:08 PM »
equinox, pls post here only if youre willing to make peace with the past and post normally

winchester, please dont accuse equinox of made up stuff and troll every time he posts

otherwise, you both should be temporarily banned from this forum

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 02:50:43 PM »
equinox, pls post here only if youre willing to make peace with the past and post normally

winchester, please dont accuse equinox of made up stuff and troll every time he posts

otherwise, you both should be temporarily banned from this forum

damn, 30+ words, thats some serious business!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 02:52:28 PM »
Only 2 words from my side blid.

Fuck you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 02:55:58 PM »
Also, get my banner off your fucking ugly hack server on the lobby game.

If your not happy ban me from everywhere and go die to hell.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »
I thought it was promising when I saw Equinox posting here yesterday because he was posting normal stuff but looks like that fell apart quickly.  Equinox, with that attitude you can't be helpful here.  What is your problem?  Is it your discovery of a certain War2 version that allows toggle hacks, and you think we should block that version?  Because if that's it, I think that was a good discovery and it is something we should indeed block if iL can make it work successfully, and I bet he can.  But if your problem is you want to make personal attacks against people or have grudges against people for stuff that happened in the past then that's not something I personally can help with.  We can stop Winchester from all his flaming/false accusing but we can't undo stuff that has already happened.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:10:14 PM by blid »