Author Topic: The reason we made these Forums:  (Read 21700 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The reason we made these Forums:
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2015, 04:58:37 PM »
1) New users could participate in War2 duscussion
2) It had some updates, most importantly ability to embed Youtube videos.

We didn't do it so winchester & equinox could bash eachother every chance they got. We didn't do it so evil~ryu and Ganz could get into multiple different pissing matches every single day.. and We didn't do it so CLAW could take Ripe's old job and call people n*gger every chance he got.

if you guys got a problem with eachother (or anyone else i forgot to mention here) why cant you take it to private messages? or is it just not quite as fun unless it's public for the world to see?

me, burnt, il, and probably a few others are desperately trying to bring users to the server and the forums... but nobody is going to want to have anything to do with this community if all they see is a  bunch of attention seeking kids acting like retards every single day.

As for this post, tk I started my beef with Equinox when he was raging at you for 'not banning Koorb' when all koorb did was by pass his ban that you gave him during the whole /f a spamming fiasco. I would explain to him that you did ban Koorb but he avoided the ban by doing things like changing his IP, he would insult me numerous times and I would then retaliate, which hes not happy with as we can see.

Later on as he began to contradict himself with every post I just changed that into something else entirely lol. Like him being the hacker

All forums have flame wars, you can't really prevent that even as a moderator, you can ban them, but that doesn't mean it will never happen. The occult is filled with them and those people like messiah who hate being flamed so much supposedly don't even wanna come here because of the way it looks compared to the old forum lol. Do you really think he's mind would change if it was so much more moderated? He prefers unmoderated flame environment to the new forum by the sounds of it. Heck, Spaces posts were always great to read whether he was right or wrong. He was entertaining

You've also had your share of skirmishes on the forums, the ones that come to mind most being Equinox (just recently), Allstar, Terra, Space in more memorable moments (including you sending nude photos to him lets not forget that lol XD). Some of which you were admin at the time!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 05:01:20 PM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2015, 05:01:31 PM »
Dude Lightbringer is not an angel, he is the one whos start that between me and him, light and i have no probleme togheter untill he start to tell me i was crazy and i have to stop playing because i dint know about what i talk with 2.02 patche.

Then he get me ban by tk for no reason and i get crazy.

Your just a little pocket dog who absolutly know nothing about this game.

You just let your mouth going and going with non sens everytime, pathetic.

Posts like this is the exact reason why you can't be taken seriously.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 05:02:50 PM »

My fucking ass I was there the whole time.....that guy gave you numerous chances. Yet like usual you elected to be dick head rather than a decent humanbeing. Just shut up already.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

[/quote]

Your an idiot... The only one truth is me and light was talking about 2.02 patch in french with LoverBeer on the lobby game.

And he start to tell me i was delusional and probably on a burn out and i dint know about what i talk... My reaction was simply pure, how this retarkd who suppose to made all these patch can told me this when he know this is totally the truth. So i tell him to go fuck himself and he told me like ABUSSIVE power... Hey dont tell me that or im gonna ban you... And i told him do it mother fucker i dont care, and this is exactly what he do. So for the first time in my life after 15 years i have to download a vpn to get on this game i try to help so much because  a stupid dude who act like if he hide something decide to ban me because i was telling the truth.

Then light and tk start a party trip on banning me for 2 days.

Also, one thing i remember too is the fact you tell me to join your stupid channel 1 week before i know everything about the patch, exactly when i was suppose to made my own server. And try to buy me as saying hey bro, i know your a good guy, i see everything you do for this game.. Im gonna try to talk with iL and gonna make you admin.. Just download these bots and show your there everyday to show at people your still with us and be chill.

Then i do it 2 days before realise i was fucking dumb LOL

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:05:26 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 05:09:27 PM »
Dude Lightbringer is not an angel, he is the one whos start that between me and him, light and i have no probleme togheter untill he start to tell me i was crazy and i have to stop playing because i dint know about what i talk with 2.02 patche.

Thats the entire truth, blid already told you, your stalking me like a crazy retard since 2 month already, all of this because your not ok with my imo. We dint really have something togheter except the fact you harasse me to protect koorb and light. I dint even care about a newbe like you dude.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 05:18:04 PM »
Also, dont forget this time where ganz been accuse and ban by iL, someone somewhere flood bot everyone on the server for 1 week and try to make believe at Il it was ganz when it was not him.

Whos is it, we never have news about it? Oh it was Evil Ryu, best friend of iL!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »

Thats the entire truth, blid already told you, your stalking me like a crazy retard since 2 month already, all of this because your not ok with my imo. We dint really have something togheter except the fact you harasse me to protect koorb and light. I dint even care about a newbe like you dude.

Did you or did you not talk to me first in every one of our encounters in game? Yes or No?
Did you or did you not join every-game I was in including Chop games to avoid playing with you? Yes or No?
Did you or did you not then constantly attack me when we were set as allies in a Top Vs Bottom game? Yes or No?
Did you or did you not then go on to /f a spam me? Yes or No?
Did you or did you not then go on to impersonate me? Yes or No?

Who is the stalker now?  I'm just a guy arguing/trolling on the forums, yet look at your list along with your forum posts.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2015, 05:43:38 PM »
well this thread blew up... im not going to address everything

how about we all just try to make an honest attempt at getting along, and if we cant get along at least try to keep the trash talking/name calling at a minimum or PG-13 rated instead of R. (americans know what i mean)

and also claw, if you thinking calling anyone a n*gger is acceptable for any reason you're about as mature as a 12 year old. im not here to move threads all day. some admins do, i personally don't see the point because 90% of any thread related to server.war2.ru that is posted in the server.war2.ru section gets derailed/off topic and turns into something completely unrelated to server.war2.ru eventually any way.

i know damn well it doesn't bother you that something that belongs in "general" gets posted in "server.war2.ru" any way... you're just a shit disturbing instigator that looks for little shit to point out so people pay some sort of attention to you. if you're that desperate for attention why not try looking for it in a more positive manner.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2015, 05:57:55 PM »
Agreed with the top of tk's post...

Enough of this.
Did you or did you not talk to me first in every one of our encounters in game? Yes or No?
Did you or did you not join every-game I was in including Chop games to avoid playing with you? Yes or No?
Did you or did you not then constantly attack me when we were set as allies in a Top Vs Bottom game? Yes or No?

Who is the stalker now?  I'm just a guy arguing/trolling on the forums, yet look at your list along with your forum posts.
Enough of this.

Take it off the forums if you want to settle it.  No more here.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2015, 06:09:11 PM »
good tell him to leave me alone.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2015, 06:31:16 PM »
and also claw, if you thinking calling anyone a n*gger is acceptable for any reason you're about as mature as a 12 year old. im not here to move threads all day. some admins do, i personally don't see the point because 90% of any thread related to server.war2.ru that is posted in the server.war2.ru section gets derailed/off topic and turns into something completely unrelated to server.war2.ru eventually any way.

youre a moderator that doesnt moderate. Give up your function to someone who might. you literally let the thread about ufc be in war2.ru section for days and even posted in there.
focus on performing your moderator duties and you wont get any niggards, its simple lol!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:40:14 PM by CLAW »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »
Agreed with the top of tk's post...

Enough of this.

Enough of this.

Take it off the forums if you want to settle it.  No more here.

Those were questions, you warned me about false accusations, those were questions in relation to him actually stalking me in-game. I am bringing evidence to the table. You're falsely accusing me of being a stalker just like you falsely accused me of being lance almost in the same manner I'm calling Equinox a hacker! With you having no evidence too! (Which I never got an apology for until years after the fact by the way, funny you'd avoid answering that post)

This entire post is directed at you blid. Nothing directed at EQ in here, just a very hypocritical comparison for you of all people to be threatening to ban me over.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 06:42:09 PM »
did you dont understand, shut up.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »
did you dont understand, shut up.

I wasn't talking to you filthy mongoloid. Go back to hacking somewhere else and let me deal with the admin which you have presented absolutely no signs of intelligence to speak to.

good tell him to leave me alone.

How hypocritical, he wants me to leave him alone yet he won't leave me alone! I wasn't even talking to him in my post and the first thing he does is attack me!

Help me admins im being stalked by Equinox in-game and in forums now, blid you said enough of this so therefore the punishment is required. I was attacked after you said enough, i'm only acting in self defense now!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2015, 06:51:59 PM »
omfg