War2.ru Slogan
News: The new antihack is here! Upgrade to War2Combat 4.0
today (it will eventually be mandatory for playing!)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

[resolved] Van disconnected after losing 1v1 + Serious IRL threats 765  26

Grunt Posts: 245 Karma: +5/-3 ***

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Van disconnected after losing 1v1 + Serious IRL threats
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 06:44:06 PM »
I have a few tips for people like Ripe and others

#1 mind your own business
#2 if you do stick your nose in other ppls business, find out whats actually going on. Then practice wisdom when you give your opinion on things which do not concern you.
#3 be loyal to virtue and your friends

PS: Ripe, we are not friends.
Axe Thrower Posts: 346 Karma: +23/-2 LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D ****

RipE[Eur0]

• Axe Thrower
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
    • fuk the leftist scum.
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2017, 07:36:17 PM »
PS. no1 is ur friend. since no1 else is telling this to u, ill tell the facts for u small teenager metrosexual faggot boi. no1 wants u to come to the german meet up. no1 will let u come there. actually, most of them r not coming IF u somehow arrive there. that is how fucking out u r from the scene and how much u know how everybody thinks about u. u r a nuttcase and this isnt just my opinion, this is 99% of ppls opinion :D but well spent money if u sent some euros to chrissy. they all fucking despise u and so do I :D

PS2. ur in the /ignore /boot club now.  ( #3 be loyal to virtue and your friends ) thats right and u have a big lesson to learn who r/were ur "friends". when some1 is my enemy once, he is my enemy forever. well done sepi! great job!

ripestickz0r has sp0ken once again!
Peon Posts: 36 Karma: +15/-0 **

Ywfn

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 10:00:39 PM »
I would happily ally Sepi, Ripe, or Van, but not TK.  What the fuck is this world coming to?
Grunt Posts: 136 Karma: +17/-3 ***

woofy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 08:58:57 AM »
we've got some nordic fin on fin action up in here! *grabs popcorn*

p.s hi fin  8)
Grunt Posts: 117 Karma: +7/-0 ***

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 12:02:24 PM »
Ripe, käyttäytymisesi perusteella en olisi koskaan arvannut että olet suomalainen. Suomalainen veri kulkee täällä ohuesti. Matkan varrella on ollut jonkin verran epäpuhtauksia.
Axe Thrower Posts: 346 Karma: +23/-2 LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D ****

RipE[Eur0]

• Axe Thrower
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
    • fuk the leftist scum.
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 05:58:43 PM »
the truth hurts. it is time for him to hear the facts. he has given shit to everyb0dy ages in bnet and no1 has put him in his earned position. he has also had advantage for being "my friend" in the european community. and now when i think of it, only thing what has been makin us "friends" is that we have same nationality and he happens to b good player. otherwise he has just always been a big fagg0t to everyb0dy. 

fuk him.
totally 100% ignoring that teenager angst drama queen faggot in .ru and everywhere for now on.

GG!

Ogre Mage Posts: 2275 Karma: +41/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 09:11:46 PM »
I would happily ally Sepi, Ripe, or Van, but not TK.  What the fuck is this world coming to?

they don't call you out when you're a d-bag i guess. oops.

if it makes you feel any better, i have no desire to carry you under a known alias.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2205 Karma: +44/-2 retired, be in music section ********

easycompany

• Ogre Mage
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 09:46:31 PM »
remember positivity \o\ /o/...lol meet ups is cool as hell but im afraid people beat the hell out of eash other..shit boxing gloves head gear this can work!!

i remember madden with local freinds how did it end up...u guessed it a fight  anyone fighting we having protection

lay that shit out beffore the games start going cause people gonna get heated..gotta grab it and put it on...otherwise end up like swift if he wanted to be ufc,wwf a football player fucks them up well im gone back drinking
Ogre Mage Posts: 2275 Karma: +41/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 10:37:22 PM »
Swift > ufc fighters.. Dana white doesn't have swift training his fighters for no reason
Berserker Posts: 713 Karma: +33/-3 *****

Swift

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: [resolved] Van disconnected after losing 1v1 + Serious IRL threats
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2017, 01:33:27 PM »
Swift > ufc fighters.. Dana white doesn't have swift training his fighters for no reason

This is true.
Berserker Posts: 577 Karma: +25/-24 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2017, 03:14:29 PM »
PS. no1 is ur friend. since no1 else is telling this to u, ill tell the facts for u small teenager metrosexual faggot boi. no1 wants u to come to the german meet up. no1 will let u come there. actually, most of them r not coming IF u somehow arrive there. that is how fucking out u r from the scene and how much u know how everybody thinks about u. u r a nuttcase and this isnt just my opinion, this is 99% of ppls opinion :D but well spent money if u sent some euros to chrissy. they all fucking despise u and so do I :D

PS2. ur in the /ignore /boot club now.  ( #3 be loyal to virtue and your friends ) thats right and u have a big lesson to learn who r/were ur "friends". when some1 is my enemy once, he is my enemy forever. well done sepi! great job!

ripestickz0r has sp0ken once again!

yeah sepi nobody wants you to come. Here is some footage of the previous euro meetup so you can stew in your own muck

and of course, lets not forget our gracious host
Grunt Posts: 124 Karma: +2/-0 [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg ***

chayliss

• Grunt
  • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »
[Resolved] Irl Threats

heh heh