Re: Pirates Lagoon by The Good Shepherd
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 08:15:21 AM »
*** 2nd Post with updated map here ***
YOU found it !!!
Here is a very much updated version of Pirates Lagoon demo 2 of the map. The original was labeled just pirates lagoon and should of been demo 1. When Pirates Lagoon becomes final, I will call it Pirates Lagoon BNE.
1) mini expo mines on main island are easier to blast. It takes only 2 sappers to get to the mine instead of 3 or 4.
2) spots for halls have been cleared next to expo mines
3) Start spots are numbered in the grass by clock facing. So, 1 is one o`clock and 5 is 5 o`clock. The start spots are 1,2,4,5,7,8,9, and 11.
4) An alternate strategy is that the rocks have been severely reduced near mini expos. You may decide to directly blast to your neighbor using 2 sappers/demo squads OR blast to your mini expo mine. You have 2 paths to blast!
5) Minor changes all around for wood lines and trees.
6) From all start spots a wide path has been cleared that faces toward YOUR OIL PATCH. So where you have the widest area of shoreline that means YOUR OIL patch is in that direction.
7) Map is signed TGS in the middle. Look for it.
Attached: Pirates Lagoon demo 2 (current as of July 29, 2017).
As always enjoy!