Author Topic: Special Invitational Offer, $$ Bonus  (Read 14184 times)

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
Special Invitational Offer, $$ Bonus
« on: June 01, 2017, 01:36:32 PM »
I have been watching some of the Warcraft 2 streams and have found myself enjoying some players in particular, both for their highly skilled gaming and for their amusing interactions, whom I would invite to stream a special series.

Those players are Vizzer (who streams at twitch.tv/vizzerdrixx) and SERIST102. I would like to watch a 10 game stream series between these two players, and I offer $100 to the winner after the completion of all 10 games on maps I will choose, and I would like the charming player BabyShark to comment the games live, who would also receive $100 for this role. In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker game would be the decider.

I may use these streams as part of an upcoming nostalgia event. This game has always been close to my heart and it is truly astounding that this game still has a devoted following.

If this offer is acceptable, you are free to do them at any dates and times that seem good to you.

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Special Invitational Offer, $$ Bonus
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 03:27:22 PM »
See? Charming. :-)

Haven't you ever had a job before?

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
Who I am is of no consequence. Did you really think you could stream on the internet and no one would find it? Who do you think is watching those?

Maybe I'm not the one who is weird. :-)

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 04:10:27 PM »
I find your clueless newbishness enjoyable.

Xurnt is great, but I want you for this one.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 04:28:56 PM »
Yeah, I'm not for sale you old dirt bag.

No.
if you offer babyshark $100 to NOT commentate then she will have to do it to avoid being boughtt, and you wont have to pay her either

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 05:06:55 PM »
Serist102 in demand after being back for less than a week!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 07:59:18 PM »
@Mai`Kyl  first get vizzer and seriest to agree to the series. Then you can worry about getting babyshark to commentate on it.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 10:25:09 PM »
not at all creepy

Offline Vizzer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 11:04:01 PM »
after talking to serist about it, we would love to do a 10 game series for you! we will discuss a time and post it up on here

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 02:53:39 AM »
Excellent.

These are the maps found on the forums that are created by the devoted following of the game that interest me the most:

Pirates Lagoon
Expansion Masters
Twisted Meadows
Bowser's Retreat BNE
Zones BNE
Cut the water IWG
Ocean Bloom
Shark Infested Waters
Mr. Bean
Two Ways Around
A Diamond in the Ruff
Party at Midnight
Agent's Traps
Bayou
Canals
2v2 Skills BNE

There are 16 listed, so each of you could drop 3 maps from the selection to make it 10 total. EF HIGH setting. I just love that people are still creating maps for this game! I want all 10 vids even if it goes 10-0, but in the event of 5-5, the player who lost the last match will choose one of the 10 maps already played for a second go.

So we have the players on board. If you could post your map selections here after the paring down that would be great.

BabyShark, does eyyy's suggestion work on you? I'll pay you to not comment the vids therefore you have to? And to answer your weirdo question, I expect I'll err on the side of admitting to weirdo tendencies so I'm covered in case any are discovered.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »
who is SERIST102 and where is his stream and why wasn't I informed
squeak!

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 09:07:32 AM »
SERIST102 was a gow bne/f beast. if he's killing it @ old/ef, surely he must've been smurfing prior as it usually takes quite some time to adapt to ef from the f scene - esp since he hasn't be back for several yrs

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »
Alright. If you're featured in at least half of them, you can get Xurnt and Mousetopher to share the other 5 if they are willing or one or both could comment with you, even. If you want to have 2 or even 3 commenters at a time per game, that's fine. Any way you can work it out amongst yourselves is fine so long as you are in half.

Xurnt, are you the leader of this Warcraft 2 gaming group? Would I be able to forward the funds to you and you allocate them to the series winner and then yourself and/or Mousetopher since BabyShark is painfully rejecting it?

I will also need all participants (both players and commenters) to return an email consent waiver that will allow me to use your videos in whole or part/voice/screennames/etc. in any manner, such as advertising, in public or private events, such as and old games nostalgia celebration event etc.

Xurnt, Mousetopher, are you willing to share commenting duties with the slightly paranoid reluctant one?

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »
Also, Vizzer/SERIST102, if you could post the 10 maps of the list that you want to keep, that will be great.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 10:43:22 AM »
to me, its a cute offer. babyshark must have had some bad experiences before if she considers this simple transation/offer/mini-job as "being for sale"